BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I absolutely can't live without this now it's so pigmented. The colors are so amazing and it can create so many different looks I thought I would shy away from the green glitter but honey it's the opposite I love just adding a pop of color on my lid or my lower lash like it's like cake I love this pallet so much 10/10 would recommend " in 350 reviews
  • "I honestly just bought this because I'm a fan of Kathleen and had to support her but I absolutely fell in love with this palette. It has become my favorite/holiday palette. You can do a dramatic eye or a neutral eye. The colors she chose and created for this palette are just beautiful. I can not wait for the restock of this palette so I can get an extra one. " in 36 reviews
Heather H.
I love this palette. It was my first morphe palette, and I love Kathleen. The colors she picked are absolutely beautiful with a wide variety of styles. I used a lot of the rusty and plum colors, with the first two colors being perfect for the brow bone and setting your primer. They're all beautifully pigmented and blended incredibly well together. I didn't use it for a while after I got it because I was afraid I would waste it but you barely need to pick up any product. Almost all of these colors are also permanent Morphe shadows too, so I know I will be buying more shadows and palettes in the future. I don't know if I'll get a lot of use out of all of these shadows, but that is pretty much any palette. Overall, the shades I've dominantly used so far have been beautiful for me, and lasted all day without just blending and creasing into a big mixed up mess. I absolutely adored this palette, and I can't wait to buy from morphe again.
Crystal B.
Cheyenne
I simply adore the colors and “lights” contained in this alluring palette by morphe ! The pigment is amazing . I purchased on EBay . Morphe never fails this gal. I would highly recommend to any lady seeking a rich , creamy feel shadow that is lasting and has an assortment of matte and shimmers all in one . Never seems to crease or run into one another even when I am wearing for hours. Great product and never too high priced . Side note :When purchasing on EBay please beware of copies and know who and what you are buying love my fellow makeup gurus and want the best for all 💋 Morphe is one of the best today this palette is incredible !
Julie E.
Renton, WA
This is such a beautiful eyeshadow pallets! It has so many diffrent colors you can do so many looks with this. Blends really well. Love it!
Raquel G.
Esta paleta es asombrosa, los colores son muy variados, puedes hacer diversas combinaciones con ella, el precio es muy accesible. En realidad no sé cómo sean los otros productor de esta marca pero esta paleta me encanto.
Lucy T.
Appleton, WI
Kathleenlights is my favorite youtuber because not only is she sweet and down to earth and completely honest and transparent when it comes to sponsored videos, she's also great with makeup reviews and I know I can trust Kat. I bought her eye shadow palette in collaboration with Morphe when I heard it was going to be limited edition. I used her coupon code and was floored when I heard the price of her palette. $15 is so cheap that I just had to get it. I love the color selection and I love the fact that she included a black and a matte creamy bone shade. These eye shadows are very pigmented, blend like a dream, and last a good time on my eyes, about 8 hours. The irish green and black shadows are the only ones I have to be careful with because they do create some fallout. I feel like the quality of these shadows are better than the regular morphe palette shadows. Am I crazy? With the 35o palette, I found the eyeshadows in there muddy when blended together. You can't apply more than three shadows in the crease area before it gets muddy. Overall, I don't regret my purchase and I will be sad once I hit pan on every shade.
Marialvis P.
I feel a lot of admiration for Katheleen lights I find that his work is very good is of the best youtuber and I love the shadows of Morphe I had the opportunity to try the 35 edition and adore it, in this palette it draws attention to the choice of colors when I buy it I'm not very attracted to it but I just started to use it. I'm in love with how well the matt tones are pigmented. They fade quite easily and the metalic ones adhere very well to the skin with a brush or if you apply it with your fingers.
I would definitely recommend this palette 5 stars
Paule L.
Roselle Park, NJ
I feel like Morphe is the gem people start realizing its true worth. At the prices Morphe sells its items... it is a steal! This particular palette has a wonderful color payoff and very pigmented. It can be used for soft glam, an official night out beat, and even a natural, everyday look.
Clair V.
Haverhill, MA
Really enjoy this palette. The packaging itself is a very nice change from the normal morphe palette packaging. The shadows themselves are gorgeous and easy to apply for many different looks. This makes a great palette to travel with or keep in purse.
jeorgette anne r.
La Verne, CA
I LOVE this palette. I have been watching kathleen lights for many years now and when I heard morphe was doing a collab with her I was ecstatic! morphe has good quality eyeshadows and brushes for such an affordable price but I was still shocked that her palette was only about $15!! the colors are beautiful and the shimmers are just to die for. the green metallic shade is CRAZY pigmented. this palette is totally worth picking up!
Sarah R.
San Francisco , CA
This is my first Morphe palette, and it won't be my last! The hype is real with these shadows -- they are very smooth and buttery, very pigmented, and super blendable. I love the colors in this palette-- it has a good selection of both shimmer and matte shades, both cool and warm. The pans are so big, too! There is a ton of product in this palette! You can create endless looks with this, and I think it's an incredible value for the price.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.