BY MORPHE BRUSHES

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Heather H.
I love this palette. It was my first morphe palette, and I love Kathleen. The colors she picked are absolutely beautiful with a wide variety of styles. I used a lot of the rusty and plum colors, with the first two colors being perfect for the brow bone and setting your primer. They're all beautifully pigmented and blended incredibly well together. I didn't use it for a while after I got it because I was afraid I would waste it but you barely need to pick up any product. Almost all of these colors are also permanent Morphe shadows too, so I know I will be buying more shadows and palettes in the future. I don't know if I'll get a lot of use out of all of these shadows, but that is pretty much any palette. Overall, the shades I've dominantly used so far have been beautiful for me, and lasted all day without just blending and creasing into a big mixed up mess. I absolutely adored this palette, and I can't wait to buy from morphe again.
Raquel G.
Miami , FL
Esta paleta es asombrosa, los colores son muy variados, puedes hacer diversas combinaciones con ella, el precio es muy accesible. En realidad no sé cómo sean los otros productor de esta marca pero esta paleta me encanto.
Lucy T.
Appleton, WI
Kathleenlights is my favorite youtuber because not only is she sweet and down to earth and completely honest and transparent when it comes to sponsored videos, she's also great with makeup reviews and I know I can trust Kat. I bought her eye shadow palette in collaboration with Morphe when I heard it was going to be limited edition. I used her coupon code and was floored when I heard the price of her palette. $15 is so cheap that I just had to get it. I love the color selection and I love the fact that she included a black and a matte creamy bone shade. These eye shadows are very pigmented, blend like a dream, and last a good time on my eyes, about 8 hours. The irish green and black shadows are the only ones I have to be careful with because they do create some fallout. I feel like the quality of these shadows are better than the regular morphe palette shadows. Am I crazy? With the 35o palette, I found the eyeshadows in there muddy when blended together. You can't apply more than three shadows in the crease area before it gets muddy. Overall, I don't regret my purchase and I will be sad once I hit pan on every shade.
Paule L.
Roselle Park, NJ
I feel like Morphe is the gem people start realizing its true worth. At the prices Morphe sells its items... it is a steal! This particular palette has a wonderful color payoff and very pigmented. It can be used for soft glam, an official night out beat, and even a natural, everyday look.
Clair V.
Haverhill, MA
Really enjoy this palette. The packaging itself is a very nice change from the normal morphe palette packaging. The shadows themselves are gorgeous and easy to apply for many different looks. This makes a great palette to travel with or keep in purse.
jeorgette anne r.
La Verne, CA
I LOVE this palette. I have been watching kathleen lights for many years now and when I heard morphe was doing a collab with her I was ecstatic! morphe has good quality eyeshadows and brushes for such an affordable price but I was still shocked that her palette was only about $15!! the colors are beautiful and the shimmers are just to die for. the green metallic shade is CRAZY pigmented. this palette is totally worth picking up!
Sarah R.
San Francisco , CA
This is my first Morphe palette, and it won't be my last! The hype is real with these shadows -- they are very smooth and buttery, very pigmented, and super blendable. I love the colors in this palette-- it has a good selection of both shimmer and matte shades, both cool and warm. The pans are so big, too! There is a ton of product in this palette! You can create endless looks with this, and I think it's an incredible value for the price.
Alyssa P.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this palette. It's by far my favorite atm. Morphe shadows are always very pigmented. I love how blendable they are and this palette is just great. There's so many looks you can come up with in only 15 shadows. My suggestion if you can get your hands on it! It's a great one to have in your collection.
Alicia M.
Kelso, WA
To die for!
I'm not kidding I'm so in love with the pallet.
I normally would never find myself wearing green but this pallets emerald green is one of the most stunning shades I have ever laid my eyes on. The glitter ohmygaah.
And as with most all morphe shadows most were so creamy and had a wonderful pigment. I love all things Kathleen lights and she really made a beautiful pallet. Also, if you combined the light highlight shimmer shade with the green you get a gorgeous eredencent highlight green it's wonderful.
Even though there were about two shadows I didn't absolutely love because of the lack of the "pop" of pigment it is still an amazing pallet and Ive used it everyday sense I got it. Low quality pics but amazing product.
Amy W.
Paola, KS
This was my first purchase from Morphe, but I only did it for Kathleen! She is my favorite BG to watch. Anyways, these shadows are quite nice and the palette has so many options for so many different looks you would want to do for all sorts of different occasions.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.