BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Makayla R.
Morphe shadows do not work for me. The only shade I get use out of is the absolutely gorgeous green shade. I would save up to buy a high quality palette and do not recommend this. The shimmers can be worked with, but the mattes were not work the trouble.
Jennifer B.
Henderson, NV
Not worth the hype. Most people will probably just use the second half of this palette. It's only hyped up because of Kathleen lights. Have you seen depop and other selling apps? People only bought this to resell it for a high price just because it's limited edition
Marisol D.
San Marcos, CA
I honestly did not enjoy this palette at all! Many of the colors were chalky and had terrible fallout, they didn't blend so well. It was my first Morphe palette and I was definitely not impressed. By the end of the night my eyes looked muddy and horrible. I do not recommend this palette and I don't know how I feel about Morphe in general after this experience.
Macarena P.
The colors shown are not what I received. I am a bit disappointed cause I really only use one color. I had bought this because the colors were great for the fall but its so much lighter than expected. Color is off, in pictures looks like palette is reds and nudes but in person is more browns and off whites. Still an ok palette but bought it more for the reds.
Some colors are only a shade of difference away from the color before it, they are very lighlty pigmented and the shades that look red are brown. Other than that the palette is decent enough.
Minka R.
Albuquerque , NM
I love Kathleen....but I do not love most of these Morphe eyeshadows. The colors are good in theory but I don't love the formula of most of them.

I have used the mattes and they are fine (there's one or two that I REALLY like) but some of the other formulas are a nightmare.

Not my fave but very affordable so I don't regret purchasing it.
alysa b.
Las Vegas, NV
I was really excited to get this pallet I thought it was going to be amazing ! It honestly was not the best pallet I got it is not very pigmented so trying to put on eyeshadow you have to go over it a couple time . Would not buy again.
Valerie D.
Moreno Valley , CA
Not as pigmented as I thought it would be. I bought it as a Kathleen sub, but I wouldn't have bought it if it wasn't for her. The green color is the worst of them all, it's like chunky glitter, didn't like it, wouldn't recommend to anyone
Karma L.
I wasn't impressed with the palette. I felt a lot of the shadows were chalky. I have a lot of morphe palettes and never experienced this.
Erica R.
Las Vegas, NV
I was disappointed, she’s my favorite YouTuber! Some of the shades are amazing but once you go and blend them they just look muddy and they’re hard to work with :(
Amara (.
Brooklyn, NY
I feel like this pallet was all over the place even though the formulation was very consistent with the brand I don’t find myself ever really reaching for this pallet ever I have it and when I happen to remember to use it I do kind a love the overall look but for the most part it’s just one of those pallets that I am very underwhelmed about it I don’t regret buying it because I wanted to support Kathleen lights but at the same time if I didn’t have it I wouldn’t be missing out on anything
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.