BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK c...1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I absolutely can't live without this now it's so pigmented. The colors are so amazing and it can create so many different looks I thought I would shy away from the green glitter but honey it's the opposite I love just adding a pop of color on my lid or my lower lash like it's like cake I love this pallet so much 10/10 would recommend " in 350 reviews
  • "I honestly just bought this because I'm a fan of Kathleen and had to support her but I absolutely fell in love with this palette. It has become my favorite/holiday palette. You can do a dramatic eye or a neutral eye. The colors she chose and created for this palette are just beautiful. I can not wait for the restock of this palette so I can get an extra one. " in 36 reviews
Makayla R.
Morphe shadows do not work for me. The only shade I get use out of is the absolutely gorgeous green shade. I would save up to buy a high quality palette and do not recommend this. The shimmers can be worked with, but the mattes were not work the trouble.
Jennifer B.
Henderson, NV
Not worth the hype. Most people will probably just use the second half of this palette. It's only hyped up because of Kathleen lights. Have you seen depop and other selling apps? People only bought this to resell it for a high price just because it's limited edition
Rania Z.
Laval, QC
I love Kathleenlights and I trust her opinion but these were a little iffy for me. I never really end up reaching for this. There's a few really nice shades in these but the only shade that really stands out to me is those two green shades on the bottom left corner. There's only a handful of transition shades but all the colours were nice and blended out find. The shimmers are literally amazing. Let me tell you though, THAT BLACK ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT CORNER IS TRAGIC. Literally the WORST black I've ever used. SO SO SO CHALKY. TERRIBLE. I swatched it and it was the PATCHIEST black ever. It feels completely different from all the other eyeshadows and it felt like charcoal on my skin. SO BAD. I wish she'd chosen another colour or at least reformulated a new black with them just to put it in the palette because it makes me so disappointed. Other than that, it's a pretty nice palette and the packaging is sleek and compact. The lack of tradition shades + that black took off a point... I wouldn't repurchase but if you guys were interested in it I'd say go ahead and give it a go!
Marisol D.
San Marcos, CA
I honestly did not enjoy this palette at all! Many of the colors were chalky and had terrible fallout, they didn't blend so well. It was my first Morphe palette and I was definitely not impressed. By the end of the night my eyes looked muddy and horrible. I do not recommend this palette and I don't know how I feel about Morphe in general after this experience.
Macarena P.
The colors shown are not what I received. I am a bit disappointed cause I really only use one color. I had bought this because the colors were great for the fall but its so much lighter than expected. Color is off, in pictures looks like palette is reds and nudes but in person is more browns and off whites. Still an ok palette but bought it more for the reds.
Some colors are only a shade of difference away from the color before it, they are very lighlty pigmented and the shades that look red are brown. Other than that the palette is decent enough.
Minka R.
Albuquerque , NM
I love Kathleen....but I do not love most of these Morphe eyeshadows. The colors are good in theory but I don't love the formula of most of them.

I have used the mattes and they are fine (there's one or two that I REALLY like) but some of the other formulas are a nightmare.

Not my fave but very affordable so I don't regret purchasing it.
alysa b.
Las Vegas, NV
I was really excited to get this pallet I thought it was going to be amazing ! It honestly was not the best pallet I got it is not very pigmented so trying to put on eyeshadow you have to go over it a couple time . Would not buy again.
Valerie D.
Moreno Valley , CA
Not as pigmented as I thought it would be. I bought it as a Kathleen sub, but I wouldn't have bought it if it wasn't for her. The green color is the worst of them all, it's like chunky glitter, didn't like it, wouldn't recommend to anyone
Karma L.
I wasn't impressed with the palette. I felt a lot of the shadows were chalky. I have a lot of morphe palettes and never experienced this.
Breanne M.
Montrose , BC
The colours are beautiful. The shimmers are so pigmented and gorgeous. I was a little let down with the mattes
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.