BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I absolutely can't live without this now it's so pigmented. The colors are so amazing and it can create so many different looks I thought I would shy away from the green glitter but honey it's the opposite I love just adding a pop of color on my lid or my lower lash like it's like cake I love this pallet so much 10/10 would recommend " in 350 reviews
  • "I honestly just bought this because I'm a fan of Kathleen and had to support her but I absolutely fell in love with this palette. It has become my favorite/holiday palette. You can do a dramatic eye or a neutral eye. The colors she chose and created for this palette are just beautiful. I can not wait for the restock of this palette so I can get an extra one. " in 36 reviews
Chelsie M.
Mount Carmel, PA
I like this! It has many various shades that you can make fun looks or natural looks in a small palette for an affordable price
Saffron M.
This is a beautiful pallet I love it!! It’s grate for party looks or a fashionable look I definitely recommend it!!! It’s so pretty and the formula is so smooth!!
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
I’ve this palette for its diversity of shades! There’s so many eye looks that you can create with this palette! You can get fun and create and create something natural, or something that will stand out! The shadows are pigmented and very blendable!
Ani L.
New York
Overall, this palette has a nice pigmentation. It does blend in well as well. I have nothing negative to say.
Kristle L.
This is one that f my favorite palettes!! I find myself using this product 2-3 times a week! These shades accentuate my hazel eyes. Wonderfully pigmented and buttery soft formula!!! Definitely recommend this palette!!!
Brianna h.
Lucedale, MS
o how i wish that this wasnt a limited time deal. this palette is so unique and beautiful. the colors perform so well. they blend and are not patchy,powderey, or chalky. their so buttery and pigmented.
Balqees M.
giza
Hello, I love all the
products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be
grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my
videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The
same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.
Jay D.
Caldwell NJ
These shadows are so pretty. The shade ranges can fit any skin tone. The shimmers are the smoothest and easiest product to apply. I’m a repeat user of this product and have already hit pan. I’d totally buy this again.
Edenesis Bethel P.
yo quiero todas las paletas de maquillaje de morphe porque? porque su pigmentacion son una locura total y puedes recrear bellisimos maquillajes
ℬailey J.
Huntsville, AL
I love this palette, it has many vivid colors for different looks to create. It’s a great price
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.