BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Kendra H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this. It has everything that I need to do an eye look with plus 2 greens that scare me but I really want to be brave enough to use them. This was limited and can no longer get it but this company is cheap but have get eyeshadows. It's worth looking into.
Jossie M.
Victoria
Full of pigment, amazing combination of colors, you can get a night look and an every day look all in one pallette. And all for an amazing price, one of my favorite collaborations and one of my go-to pallettes for any occasion.
Sania A.
dubai
Morphe shadows are truly out of this world, the blending, pigmentation and staying power is all worth the money! Although this is a limited edition palette and you can’t buy it anymore, try getting some of the shades as singles because they’re great!! Kathleen lights’ collaboration with colourpop is great too and all her palettes follow a certain color scheme so you never have the same colors twice! I would definitely suggest people to get morphe palettes, so good for traveling and worth every penny 💸
member-835ee
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this combination of colors and this palette. I know that some were custom shades and others are from other morphe palettes. The Shadows are creamy and very blendable. There are so many different looks you can do with this palette. The shimmers in this palette are absolutely gorgeous. There is some fall out but nothing that can't be handled with some Fix+. There are a variety of transition Shades in this palette.
Maria C.
Panama
I love the color selection and pigmentation of this palette. You can use this palette to create a smokey eye or a natural look.
It was pretty affordable , the only downside is that it was limited edition.
Coralie F.
Palmerston Road , Belfast
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really impressed with this palette! Took a chance on it as other brands were not staying put/creasing, and I wasn't disappointed. Highly pigmented colours that really do stay put for the whole day. Great price as well! Can't wait to buy more..😍❤️💕
Sara D.
Grand Jct, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
You can't buy this anymore but this is one of my favorite palettes. I love Kathleen and you can tell she put alot of work into this
Haelei K.
Roosevelt, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
The black in this palette is to dieeeee for !! I’m a huge Kathleen fan so I do love this very much because it is hers . But the quality is amazing and worth the price point !!
Mel G.
Manchester, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved morphe products they are inexpensive and really help to glam up my looks. They eye shawdow palettes are absolutely amazing
Isobel G.
Berkshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great palette at a really good price. The colours are really pigmented and they shadows are good for any look. There is no fall out at all and they last really. I would recommend this to anyone who likes a good palette.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.