BY MORPHE BRUSHES #66 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• good and long lasting?1 Answers
Maisie S.
Maisie S.
louth
Morphe have really improved with their quality of the eyeshadows, I use this palette everyday, it's good value not to pricey for me morphe is really affordable, I would buy again I've hit plan on four colours already!❣❣❣
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
New Westminster, BC
So happy I purchased this! It was my first Morphe palette and I'm impressed with the quality. The shadows are easy to blend and long lasting. There's a nice variety of shadows that I can create a bunch of different looks with. Happy to support Kathleen too!
Nina A.
Nina A.
So pigmented and such a great selection of tones. Compared to Professional eyeshadow pots by Makeup Forever, these shadows are almost just as good. The glittery white is even better than the egg white by MUFE... and it was my favourite!
Safeena V.
Safeena V.
Coquitlam , BC
This is such an amazing palette. It's perfect for a variety of looks and the pigmentation is amazing. It's very affordable as well. Packaging is great and the colours are great too. I would definitely buy this again!
kelsey b.
kelsey b.
Corby, Northamptonshire
I really love this palette just recently done a look on my Instagram page they are so blend able and can to a large range of looks with this worth the money and it's a must have for any makeup lover brilliant
Kara S.
Kara S.
Wow this palette is sooo pretty! I especially love the green shimmery shade, you don't see such a pigmented green very often. Definitely a must buy! The only downfall would be the amount of similar shades you see in the original morphe palettes.
Melanie G.
Melanie G.
I have never tried any Morphe shadows until Kathleen Lights collared with Morphe on this palette. I have heard from you tubers who love the Morphe brand and knew I needed to try this out. This did not fail me at all! Shadows are buttery and blend beautifully! Definitely a staple for me.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Limited edition palate! Gorgeous packaging, red lettering on the matte black is stunning & looks/feels expensive. The price cannot be beat.
The formula is great, applies easily, very build-able & seems long lasting!
Love it love it love it.
Beth E.
Beth E.
England
Contains new and existing morphe shades, all still at the same great quality as other morphe products. Easy to blend, last all day on the eyes, they are very pigmented and great value for money.
Brittani F.
Brittani F.
Abbotsford , BC
I would highly recommend any morphe products they stand by their products and they do for the right reasons. The company has grown incredibly through the years and stayed affordable! I appreciate it!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.