BY MORPHE BRUSHES #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette these colors look so pre...1 Answers
  • Hello, Everyone seems to love Morphe but I heard the palettes were ...8 Answers
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Trepassey, NL
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I missed getting this palette when it was first released but ordered when they restocked this palette is amazing I love it the pigmentation is great not a lot of kick up on the powder. The price is great.
Brenda H.
Brenda H.
S San Fran, CA
I am a fan of this palette. Its a great basics palette that has everything you need plus a little extra. I really love the fact that the black is buildable. Wish this palette was permanent.
Pauline O.
Pauline O.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Amazing! There are neutral shades as well as bold shades. I think this is a great palette for beginners as well as for travel. The packaging is cardboard-y, so it could be better. But for $15 you get 15 1" pan shadows, which is an amazing deal! I will definitely stock up on these next time they're available
Laura L.
Laura L.
Mar del Plata
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
The pigmentation is great, they are buildable and easy to blend, that is what everyone loves about their formula. The color selection is beautiful, you have a lot to play with. However, I think the green shimmery shadow is not as useable as the others. But that is just a personal opinion.
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Pleasantly surprised by this affordable palette. The colors are put together well and the looks that I get are always show stoppers.
Gisellle F.
Gisellle F.
I love this palette! And the colors are really great! I love it!
Great palette
Lorena C.
Lorena C.
Camagajevci
The colors are gorgeous and they are very pigmented. I love using this palette and highly recommend it
Darius C.
Darius C.
Hamilton
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Best palette ever! I swear by this and it works so nicely! It is very smooth and stays on the lid perfectly without having to put primer of to help is stay on. Best packaging ever and I would totally recommend!!!!!!!!
Juliana T.
Juliana T.
Porto
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Love the colour selection in this palette, perfect for everyday and also for nightout's. The pigmentation is really nice.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.