BY MORPHE BRUSHES

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Shaddai L.
Fue la primera paleta de morphe que compre, spy fan the kathleen ligths, pienso que siempre hace colaboraciones hermosas! Como era de esperarse, super cremosas, pigmento de ensue√Īo, intensidad perfecta, duran todo el dia y lo mejor es su precioūüėĄ lastima que era edicion limitada, espero comprar mas productos de la marca, la amo!!
Laura L.
Mar del Plata
The pigmentation is great, they are buildable and easy to blend, that is what everyone loves about their formula. The color selection is beautiful, you have a lot to play with. However, I think the green shimmery shadow is not as useable as the others. But that is just a personal opinion.
Amber I.
Gosh this palette is so gorgeous. I got this on whim, and boy am I glad I did. The purples are stunning and I like experimenting with the green colours. The mustard shade is my new best friend, it pairs with literally every colour. Very little fall out, except for the glitters. The top left shade is a perfect highlighter though so that makes up for any disappointments. SO CUTE.
Amy P.
Harrietsham, Kent
I use this palette every day and can create so many different looks with it, from natural daytime to a more extreme night time look. The two matte purpley colours in the middle-right part of the palette make my green eyes pop. I also love to use the gold metallic eye shadow to add shimmer to an every day look. All the colours blend very making it a very easy palette to work with.
Keisha J.
I absolutely adore Kathleen lights and was so happy when I got my hands on her palette before they stopped selling. Such an affordable price for the quality and variety of colours you get. The pigmentation is excellent whilst they still remain nice and creamy which makes them easy to blend. Obviously there is fallout, comes with the territory when working with such pigmented shadows but if you can still buy this I strongly recommend.
Brittany C.
I love the selection of colours in the palette. You cannot beat the price, $15 for 15 shadows? Amazing. Definitely worth the buy. It's super easy to create full looks with this and they apply and blend out really nicely. I would 100% recommend this to anyone
Marie G.
Hands down my favourite eyeshadow palette ever! The colours are gorgeous and wearable for an everyday look! The eyeshadows are soo pigmented! Kathleenlights is my all time favourite youtuber and I had to have this! I'm hitting pan on a few shades and they no longer sell this product which is upsetting because I would've definitely bought another!
Sara J.
Scotland
I know Morphe palettes in general are amazing quality and great value for money. I have several palettes but this collaboration is one of my favorites. The colors in this palette are incredible. They blend well and there is minimal fallout. Really great shadows at a great price. All in all a fabulous palette that everyone should own.
Ya-An H.
OAKLAND, CA
This palette was my first ever Morphe purchase, and I was happy about how blendable the shadows are, especially for the low price. The particular colors in this palette are very wearable, but also not your usual neutrals palette; there is a shimmery light green, for example, and some muted purples. Overall a solid palette!
Lillyanne S.
Maracaibo
The pigmentagion its amaizing, not-so-much fallout but its normal for the price point. Some of the shimmers are more pigmented then the others wich is normal. You need to go little by little with this one so you can built up the color. The only bad thing (in my opinion) is that I coudln't find a good transition shade, the brown one was too dark for my complaxion.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.