BY MORPHE BRUSHES #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette these colors look so pre...1 Answers
  • Hello, Everyone seems to love Morphe but I heard the palettes were ...8 Answers
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Pleasantly surprised by this affordable palette. The colors are put together well and the looks that I get are always show stoppers.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
I love this palette! It's one of my most used. I'm a huge fan of KathleenLights so I knew I needed this in my collection. She made such a versatile palette, you can create many different looks with it. The shadows are super smooth and pigmented. They also blend out so effortlessly!
Simona M.
Simona M.
Sofia
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
The product is really good quality!!! The price is nice as well. I am a repeat user of this pallete! The packaging is stylish and nice and I don't see anything which needs improvement. I WILL DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!
Caitie C.
Caitie C.
South Bound Brook, NJ
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
One of my absolute favorite palettes I've ever used. This palette gives you all the right colors to do a basic, natural everyday eye look as well as a more intense eye. It has a great color range, from greens to pinky-reds. The shadows are great quality and blend so well.
Anette S.
Anette S.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love my Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette. I don't think this palette is pricey at all. It's definitely worth buying. I use this palette almost every day. I find that the packaging is really pretty and good. I recommend this to everybody.
Elena N.
Elena N.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Love this palette you can mix and match! It is very pigmented and it blends well
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
😍😍😍😍😍 yesssssss! Love love this palette and kathleen. Could create so many looks with it and super affordable :)
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Trepassey, NL
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I missed getting this palette when it was first released but ordered when they restocked this palette is amazing I love it the pigmentation is great not a lot of kick up on the powder. The price is great.
Darius C.
Darius C.
Hamilton
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Best palette ever! I swear by this and it works so nicely! It is very smooth and stays on the lid perfectly without having to put primer of to help is stay on. Best packaging ever and I would totally recommend!!!!!!!!
Isobel R.
Isobel R.
Redditch, Worcestershire
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
My favourite morphe pallette ever so many beautiful shades they are all pigmented and blend like a dream. There is no fall out and they last a long time on the eye
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.