BY MORPHE BRUSHES #66 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Chikita H.
Chikita H.
Jember
Kathleen light has alwaysbeen one of my favorite youtuber, beauty guru on I've ever found yet
she is genious, by creating this palette, I mean the colour so sooo beautiful and ofcourse can only use one palette got a complete look and that is amazing
Miranda A.
Miranda A.
Regina, Saskatchewan
Love love love this eyeshadow! The colours are amazing very pigmented. And would work on any skin tone. I'm super ginger and tend to stay away from red/burgundy eyeshadow and I found that those were my most used colours out of this palette.
Maureen G.
Maureen G.
Me encanta esta paleta, los colores son hermosos y tiene excelente pigmentación, se pueden hacer muchos maquillajes distintos con esta paleta y la uso casi todos los días.
Kate S.
Kate S.
Quebec City, QC
Literally flawless. The colours on this palette are so perfect, you can create so many nice looks, from natural to dramatic. I am constantly reaching for this palette. The shadows blend amazing and feel like butter to the touch.
Grace L.
Grace L.
Condell Park
Not the most pigmented morphe pallet, but still a beautiful pallet with a great colour range.
I'm giving this pallet 4 starts instead of 5 as I find other morphe pallets are a lot more pigmented.
Still a great pallet thought.
Kalyn K.
Kalyn K.
Fort Campbell, KY
This was my first morphe palette and I haven't looked back since. The pigment is amazing and somehow all of the colors work together. I have green eyes and every shade makes them pop! Super blendable and the price is amazing!
Raquel G.
Raquel G.
Miami , FL
Esta paleta es asombrosa, los colores son muy variados, puedes hacer diversas combinaciones con ella, el precio es muy accesible. En realidad no sé cómo sean los otros productor de esta marca pero esta paleta me encanto.
Maisie S.
Maisie S.
louth
Morphe have really improved with their quality of the eyeshadows, I use this palette everyday, it's good value not to pricey for me morphe is really affordable, I would buy again I've hit plan on four colours already!❣❣❣
Nina A.
Nina A.
So pigmented and such a great selection of tones. Compared to Professional eyeshadow pots by Makeup Forever, these shadows are almost just as good. The glittery white is even better than the egg white by MUFE... and it was my favourite!
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
New Westminster, BC
So happy I purchased this! It was my first Morphe palette and I'm impressed with the quality. The shadows are easy to blend and long lasting. There's a nice variety of shadows that I can create a bunch of different looks with. Happy to support Kathleen too!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.