BY MORPHE BRUSHES #82 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Destiny G.
Brisbane
This is a perfect every day palette ! It has all the colours needed for so many different looks and has some really interesting colours for more bold looks. The price was amazing and shipping to Australia was quicker than expected !
Brittani F.
Abbotsford , BC
I would highly recommend any morphe products they stand by their products and they do for the right reasons. The company has grown incredibly through the years and stayed affordable! I appreciate it!
hadil h.
Sétif
This is my holy grail pallette, I can't explain how much I love it. I've hit pan on about 80% of the colours now meaning I'm going to definitely buy a new one. The colours are amazing, pigmented, easy to blend. The mattes blend perfectly without blending into nothing and the shimmery colours are so pigmented and amazing. Highluy recommend it <3
Anisah A.
Scarborough, ON
I bought this palette because I love Kathleen lights and I wanted to support her. Also I spoke to their customer service rep through chat online and she was so nice to give me a 15% off code which morphe usually doesn't do. It's usually 10% off with YouTuber coupon codes. So a tip for people, if you are buying something on the morphe site, talk to their customer service rep through the chat, ask them something and if they like you, they might give you a 15% off coupon code haha. As for the product, it was my first time trying morphe eyeshadows. They are creamy in texture. and nicely pigmented. These shadows can buildable which I like because I can get the intensity of colour that I like. The green eyeshadow in this palette is super soft and the breaks easily so definately build that colour. I love the colour schemes because it has all the essential colours such as transitions, base, deep and lid colours to complete eye looks. You dont have to into another palette. Also you can do a variety of looks from day to night looks with this palette. It's compact and travel friendly which is also a plus. The only thing it doesn't come is a mirror but that does not bother me at all. Overall it was a such a worth it buy and I am glad I was able to support Kathleen lights
Andrea P.
New Castle, DE
Besides my admiration for Kathleenlights (which is the reason I bought morphe), the palette is not only well made but with a high quality for a reasonable price.
Being international shopper this kind of "affordable" products end up being double the original price due to taxes and shipping; but this palette worth it.
The colour selection makes it a easy to use palette, you can use the almost all the shades for blending , crease or over the lid colors. Very practical, travel friendly and it has the colors I can wear every single day of my life, with multiple combinations from neutral to daring.
The shadows are soft, pigmented, blendable and doesn't have fall out.
The only con I can find is the lack of mirror which, surprisingly for me, I need a lot!
Recommend 100% and it makes me want to try more morphe eye shadows.
hiouas r.
I got this palette 2 or 3 months ago , i've been using it non-stop , i really love it , and it's kathleen lights ūüėćūüėć..
So , you get 15 eyeshadows in the palette , it's limited edition , so can't get your hands on it now , but if you already got it , you can still read this review about it , you get matte eyeshadows , shimmery eyshadows , metallic eyeshadows and pigments in it ūüėć they're all good quality , yes some are hard to work with like the burgundy one or the black but the others are amazing , if you already tried morphe eyeshadows , you know that they make one of the best shimmer and metallic eyeshadows ( creamy , pigmented , blends out really well...) . And rhe dize of the palette is just perfect , if you're travelling and don't want to take with you a bigger one , this one one is just ūüĎĆ
Rahima R.
Love this palette! All of the shades are so stunning. The black is the most intense color. Thatbhreen gives the spooky vibes. My halloween makeup was done by this
Narimene C.
I was so happy to have gotten my hands on this palette because they sold out so quickly. This is hands down my favorite palette right now because it's so versatile and the shadows are just amazing. I also love. Ring able to have something that one of my favorite YouTubers created ūüíú
Macarena P.
The colors shown are not what I received. I am a bit disappointed cause I really only use one color. I had bought this because the colors were great for the fall but its so much lighter than expected. Color is off, in pictures looks like palette is reds and nudes but in person is more browns and off whites. Still an ok palette but bought it more for the reds.
Some colors are only a shade of difference away from the color before it, they are very lighlty pigmented and the shades that look red are brown. Other than that the palette is decent enough.
Veerle B.
I have a couple of Morphe eyeshadow palettes, but this one is my favorite! The color scheme is really my cup of tea and I like the fact that it's not so big as the other palettes. The pigmentation is amazing and the eyeshadows blend so easily. You can create so many different looks with it, from a naturel every day look to a glammed up eyeshadow look. If Morphe would decide to bring it back one more time I definitely recommend to get it (and I probably would get a back up)!
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.