BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Baily P.
The colors in this palette are so amazing and pigmented! I love using this palette for any eye look.
Jessica A.
Wonderful palette with great colors to choose from! From a colorful fun look to great neutral shades
Elizabeth R.
I will be definitely trying to get this when it releases again. Has all these beautiful fall colors.
Emily W.
De Pere, WI
LOVE this palette ! it’s definitely my go to. very inexpensive and lots of pigment! So worth buying!
julia h.
Denver, CO
Gorgeous shades and all shadows are pigmented . The price as well is great i love love this pallet
Qiana W.
['Warren ', ''], MI
Also one of my favorite palettes!! The shadows are easy to blend and the palette isn't too pricey.
Rebecca G.
Perfect colors and super easy to blend. I also love the pigment.. not too light and not too heavy.
Grace R.
Loveland, OH
I absolutely love this palette and I highly recommend this palette it is so pigmented and Beautiful
Donna W.
Tiffin, OH
Oh my gosh. My fav go to Palette right now. Such pigmented and buttery colors. Simply beautiful.
Jesse B.
Saint Albans, WV
I have heard great things about this eyeshadow pallet. I haven't tried it but I really want too!!
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.