BY MORPHE BRUSHES #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette these colors look so pre...1 Answers
  • Hello, Everyone seems to love Morphe but I heard the palettes were ...8 Answers
Lydia G.
Lydia G.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Love the colours in this palette as you can create so many different looks from neutral to out there. They blend really well too!
Tania F.
Tania F.
Palma de Mallorca (PMI)
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
It's such a besutiful palette, all the shades are high pigmented and so beautiful tones! 😍😍
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Brisbane , Queensland
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
The colours are gorgeous! Very pigmented and lovely formula. They blend very well too
Melitza C.
Melitza C.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Su pigmentación es alucinante y permanece todo el día. Trae bastante producto por un precio justo.
Lorena C.
Lorena C.
Camagajevci
The colors are gorgeous and they are very pigmented. I love using this palette and highly recommend it
Anjali S.
Anjali S.
Edmonton, AB
Absolutely love this eyeshadow palette for the Holidays! It's so pigmented and has amazing colors!
Simona M.
Simona M.
Sofia
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
The product is really good quality!!! The price is nice as well. I am a repeat user of this pallete! The packaging is stylish and nice and I don't see anything which needs improvement. I WILL DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!
Darius C.
Darius C.
Hamilton
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Best palette ever! I swear by this and it works so nicely! It is very smooth and stays on the lid perfectly without having to put primer of to help is stay on. Best packaging ever and I would totally recommend!!!!!!!!
Caitie C.
Caitie C.
South Bound Brook, NJ
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
One of my absolute favorite palettes I've ever used. This palette gives you all the right colors to do a basic, natural everyday eye look as well as a more intense eye. It has a great color range, from greens to pinky-reds. The shadows are great quality and blend so well.
Gisellle F.
Gisellle F.
I love this palette! And the colors are really great! I love it!
Great palette
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.