BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Maruly C.
Colors are very pigmented! Also they blend really nicely. Love the aqua shade and the purples!
Marena L.
Ogdensburg, NY
Love the colors, the price and Kathleen lights! Love love love! It's a staple in my collection
Kari E.
Love this palette! By far my favorite morphe palette. The colors work so well with each other.
Bea C.
Springfield, VA
This is my favorite pallet right now! The colors really pop! Great for the fall/winter season
Kate A.
This is a great pallet that is so reasonably priced and the pigments are amazing I recommend
Keziah P.
Easton, PA
So cheap! No chalkiness and don't need to use a lot of product. My favorite palette as of now
Elida A.
Mi paleta del momento es un poco polvorosa pero no mucho pero a mi como quiera me encanta ..
Jordyn S.
New haven, IN
This is such a good palette! Kathleen is my favorite YouTuber and I knew this would be great!
Carlin W.
Friendswood, TX
Wonderful colors, affordable but some shadows are better than others. Overall a great pallet.
Tailor G.
Long Beach , MS
Such a pretty palette. Beautiful pigmented colors. Blend so well! One of my favorite palettes
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.