BY MORPHE BRUSHES

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Imene B.
ALGER
This is my holy grail pallette, I can't explain how much I love it. I've hit pan on about 80% of the colours now meaning I'm going to definitely buy a new one. The colours are amazing, pigmented, easy to blend. The mattes blend perfectly without blending into nothing and the shimmery colours are so pigmented and amazing. Highluy recommend it <3
Shanellelambxo L.
Heywood, United Kingdom
The morphe Kathleen lights eyeshadow pallet is just wow, it literally has me speechless, each shade creates a new look and that's what I love about it! It can define basic parts of your eye. I would most definitely love the purchase one again however it is quite expensive. I'll be sure to put it on my Christmas list!:)
Eugena T.
Waterloo, ON
Very basic and beautiful palette to have. Have been obsessed with it the day i first received it in the mail, and i still am obsessed with it. Colours are very easy to work with and you can create all types of looks. One of my essential makeup palettes that i have no regrets about and would never trade.
Rihab M.
melun
My best purchase this month ! I am so satisfied with the pugmentation and the pormula.. it blends extreamely well and the colors are so great !! I love how they blend together to give a great look . I recommand them for sure.. i prefer that they add mirrors to their paletts. Thank you Morphe !
Roxanne H.
Talbot Road , Birmingham
Beautiful selection of colours and handy size, especially for travel. Have only used a couple of times. Not as pigmented as some of my other morphe palettes so takes a little bit of work to get the intensity. Fix plus is a must I would say if you want to get the colours to stand out.
Antoinette P.
Letterkenny , Donegal
This is an amazing palette believe it or not to do Halloween looks.. there is such a range of very pigmented shades to mix up and do so many different looks .. Disney villian, Princess or one of my face Tinkerbell ūüėć Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
kyla p.
Eastern Passage
I love Kathleen and hadn’t tried any morphe until she released this Collab. I have blueish green eyes But I think this provides a lot of options to different eye colours. It works best with primer and the metallics work best when used wet like other shadows. 10/10!
Loren A.
Hull, Humberside
I did not really enjoy many of the #Morphe palettes but I did love this! There is some gorgeous highly pigmented copper and brown tones which are perfect for autumn! Really do think this is an amazing collaboration and don't have a bad thing to say about it.
Nourhene k.
Tunisia
This is an all-in-one palette with a beautiful mix of matte and shimmery finishes for those who love those warm bronze, plum and peachy Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Clarissa M.
This palette has amazing colours and it doesn't take soo long to build up. Cheaper eyeshadows take longer to show colour but I use this atleast three times a weel and I never struggle with building my eyeshadow. I would definitely purchase this again.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.