BY MORPHE BRUSHES #65 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• good and long lasting?1 Answers
Ya-An H.
Ya-An H.
OAKLAND, CA
This palette was my first ever Morphe purchase, and I was happy about how blendable the shadows are, especially for the low price. The particular colors in this palette are very wearable, but also not your usual neutrals palette; there is a shimmery light green, for example, and some muted purples. Overall a solid palette!
Shanellelambxo L.
Shanellelambxo L.
Heywood, United Kingdom
The morphe Kathleen lights eyeshadow pallet is just wow, it literally has me speechless, each shade creates a new look and that's what I love about it! It can define basic parts of your eye. I would most definitely love the purchase one again however it is quite expensive. I'll be sure to put it on my Christmas list!:)
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
Love, love , love this palette! I'm a makeup lover and eyeshadow palettes are one of my favorite things in this world so I love a pigmented palette that makes me feel Glamourous and fabulous I love this palette! It's a must!
Intisha R.
Intisha R.
Very pigmented, has beautiful gorgeous shades with 8 shimmers and 7 mattes! I loooove this palette sooo much!! It's affordable, soo pigmented , travel friendly and made by kathleenlights! She is my favourite YouTube er and her palette is amazing!! I will keep on purchasing it and will recommend others too!
Eugena T.
Eugena T.
Waterloo, ON
Very basic and beautiful palette to have. Have been obsessed with it the day i first received it in the mail, and i still am obsessed with it. Colours are very easy to work with and you can create all types of looks. One of my essential makeup palettes that i have no regrets about and would never trade.
Rihab M.
Rihab M.
melun
My best purchase this month ! I am so satisfied with the pugmentation and the pormula.. it blends extreamely well and the colors are so great !! I love how they blend together to give a great look . I recommand them for sure.. i prefer that they add mirrors to their paletts. Thank you Morphe !
regina g.
regina g.
This pallette makes it so easy to go from a day look to a night look , its my firts time using it and i can say that i love it . They are SO pigmented and creamy. And blend so beautifully together , and the best part is they are long-lasting!! ill recommend with my eyes closed.!!
Roxanne H.
Roxanne H.
Birmingham, West Midlands
Beautiful selection of colours and handy size, especially for travel. Have only used a couple of times. Not as pigmented as some of my other morphe palettes so takes a little bit of work to get the intensity. Fix plus is a must I would say if you want to get the colours to stand out.
Alex W.
Alex W.
I was a little scared when I bought this, but I've used it so many times recently. The colors are beeeautiful and pigmented. I would definitely buy it again. Plus the price, you can't go wrong with a morphe palette of any kind. Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Torreon
I've been following Kathleen for a long time and when I heard of this being limited edition I just had to get it. My eyelids are oily but this shadows can stay long time even without a primer.

Totally recomend it.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.