BY MORPHE BRUSHES #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette these colors look so pre...1 Answers
  • Hello, Everyone seems to love Morphe but I heard the palettes were ...8 Answers
Jackie H.
Jackie H.
Lititz, PA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Great palette for a great price. Good pigmentation. Good shimmer lasts all day or night. Good color selection. Wouldn't change anything. I am new to the morphe makeup love it!! Recommended most definitely.
Peyton S.
Peyton S.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Love this palette because the quality of it is amazing for the price point of it! The shadows go on easy and are very long lasting. The packaging is amazing for the palette. I will buy this product again!
Kaylee G.
Kaylee G.
Harrodsburg, KY
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
A staple in my collection! I love the quality of this palette! You can go from everyday looks to very bold very easily!! Also this palette is very affordable but doesn't lack quality! Highly recommended
Karina C.
Karina C.
Rio Rico, AZ
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
One of my favorite palettes that I own. Love how sleek the packaging is and that it can fit anywhere. Pigmentation and color payoff is great. They lay all day and won't run like other eyeshadows I own.
Alejandra S.
Alejandra S.
Mendota, Ca
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I haven't received this product yet but I'm going to review this pretty soon so stay tuned for the review I have I bought this on the Morphe website. Decoders look so beautiful and they look buttery
Audrey S.
Audrey S.
Camarillo, CA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Best palette I have had in a while. Love all the colors and hoping to get another one!!! I use this almost everyday! In love with how it makes green eyes look. Totally am going to buy a second one!
Melissa E.
Melissa E.
Los Angeles, CA
This palette is amazing and so rich and buttery and pigmented! Love the colors, I just love everything about this palette Kathleen did such an amazing job on this i am obsessed. THANK YOU KATHLEEN
Tori R.
Tori R.
Gilroy, CA
I've been watching Kathleen for a while now so as you could imagine I was ecstatic knowing she had this palette out. The colors are amazing and make the best combinations. I am in love with it:)
Calene R.
Calene R.
Palm Coast, FL
OBSESSED. the colors are so creamy and pigmented. I applied too faced shadow insurance before hand and it stayed on for 12 + hours. I'm in love with this palette and the colors are stunning!!
Rosie A.
Rosie A.
Chula Vista, CA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This palette is so amazing! Kathleen creates beautiful colors that I absolutely love. The pigmentation is unreal. Love the shimmers and the mattes. Nothing wrong at all with this palette.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.