BY MORPHE

• good and long lasting?1 Answers
Dee V.
Oklahoma City , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is literally my favorite out of all the ones i have.  The color selection is great if you want a neutral look or even a dramatic look.  The green eye shadow is TO DIE FOR!!! i absolutely love it.  With such great quality and affordability i would definitely recommend to anyone and everyone.  Kathleen is my favorite You Tuber and i love everything that she comes out with ( that agrees with my skin tone) and Morphe Brushes eye shadow palettes are amazing and affordable. they don't break the bank when you purchase from them.
Karla O.
College Park, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this collaboration Morphe did with Kathleenlights! The eye shadows have great pigmentation. When you first swatch some, you MIGHT not be as convinced but it's definitely different when applying with a brush. Blends nicely, but has some fall out. The only reason why I'm giving this a 4 star rating is because the black isn't as pigmented but I rarely use black so it doesn't bug me personally. Great range of colors and I definitely see Kathleen's personality shining through this palette!
Tami v.
I. Love. This. Palette. I've had it for less time than my 35O palette but I've been reaching for this more! Probably because it has a wider range of shades, but less of them, so I don't get overwhelmed but can still complete a look. The other night I created an emerald smoky eye with the two green shades layered on each other and I loved it. I'll definitely be creating the look again!
Megan T.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I absolutely love Kathleen for creating this palette! I took this on a week long trip and used it everyday, creating a different look for each day and night. The pinks and mauves are freest for the day time and the dark brown/black plus the emerald green is sooo perfect for a smokey eye at night! The only gripe I have is that there's no mirror, but the price point is amazing so it's ok! The palette is available right now for a limited time so get it while you still can!!
Emma K.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my first Morphe palette I had ever purchased, but definitely not going to be my last purchase! I was quite skeptical of Morphe eyeshadows because pf the HUGE hype on social media. Because sometimes people get sent these products and lie about the quality, but these eye shadows are AMAZING!!!!!!! I cant believe this palette was only 15 dollars! These shadows are super buttery and pigmented and the mattes and smooth and creamy also!!
Christina M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
After seeing so many people raving about this palette, I regretted not purchasing it the first time around when it originally was completely sold out. Luckily, a second restock allowed me to get my hands on it, and I was NOT disappointed! This color story is beautiful and the pigment is definitely there (a little goes a long way). There are so many looks you can create with this and it is the perfect palette for traveling because it is so light and thin! Kathleen did such a great job with this! That green shimmer shade is EVERYTHING!!
Melissa D.
San Jose, CA
When I heard this palette was coming out I was super excited. I didn't get it till the second batch because it sold out in 2 days! My bf surprised me with it and I love him so much for it. All the other are pigmented and soft, especially the shimmer shades. My favorite shades are the mustard and brick colored eyeshadow. I love how the packaging is sleek and sturdy. It is a must have if you're a fan of KathleenLights!
Sami M.
Friedens, PA
I'm such a huge fan of KathleenLights. She's like my idol. So when I saw that she paired with Morphe to make a palette I lost it. I bought it right as it launched and I'm in love with it. The colors are so pigmented and easy to work with. The only problem I find with it is there is a LOT of fall out. Like, you barely touch the shadow and it already has a little pile of shadow dust in the pan. I look past it though because of how gorgeous these colors are.
Katherine M.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ummm this is amaaaazing!! You need this. Honestly, the best morphe palette!! All the colors are so great, so pigmented, and there are all the perfect colors for anything and any eye look you could think of!!!!!
Plus it's so affordable! This is currently a limited item, so get your hands on it while you can.
Lakyn D.
Kermit, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this eyeshadow palette, but I can not say I love it. I think maybe the colors just aren't for me, but they are definitely a great reflection of Kathleen. When I think of colors that Kathleen would use this palette is it! I love watching Kathleen's videos, but her style is way different than mine. This palette is amazing for the price though. I am not sad that I purchased it, but I probably wouldn't purchase it again just because it's not my style. Overall, the pigmentation is great and worth the money.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.