BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I absolutely can't live without this now it's so pigmented. The colors are so amazing and it can create so many different looks I thought I would shy away from the green glitter but honey it's the opposite I love just adding a pop of color on my lid or my lower lash like it's like cake I love this pallet so much 10/10 would recommend " in 350 reviews
  • "I honestly just bought this because I'm a fan of Kathleen and had to support her but I absolutely fell in love with this palette. It has become my favorite/holiday palette. You can do a dramatic eye or a neutral eye. The colors she chose and created for this palette are just beautiful. I can not wait for the restock of this palette so I can get an extra one. " in 36 reviews
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
I wasn't going to buy this originally since I really don't see myself using a few of the shades. But 80% of them are so beautiful and I love Kathleen, so I decided to buy it. I am so happy that I did! The colors are so beautiful and they all coordinate so well! I can easily create countless looks with this palette. I even love the colors that I thought I couldn't use! I typically use warm neutral colors all the time, but this palette made me want to experiment with the greens and cooler colors!
Hazelkrystal D.
Fremont, CA
While I find myself wanting to expand my higher end brand name makeup collection, I do have my fair share of affordable and great dupe products. This palette costs $14.99 and you get 15 shades. The palette consists of matte, shimmer and frost. I find that the mattes are a bit powdery and have a lot of fallout which requires more work to apply smoothly. Some mattes are better than others. The shimmery shades blend smoothly and have great pigmentation.
Kimberly Z.
Best Morphe palette I have in my collection.! The colors are so smooth and so pigmented. Knowing Morphe calabed with one of my favorite YouTube beauty gurus makes it all that much better. For only $15.99 it's a good bang for your buck. 7 of the shade Kathleen Lights got to make herself with Morphe.! Recommend this palette to anyone who wants a Morphe palette. Plus they're still in stock with her palette. Anyone with brown, hazel, or even green eyes, the real color can really make your eyes pop.
sarahi p.
Pennsauken, NJ
i purchased this palette when it first launched and i feel for the price this is an absolutely beautiful palette! the color combination goes together so well. i have been able to get multiple looks out of this palette. i recommend it if you love neutrals and are also wanting to experiment with color. you can use the colors here and there to add a little color to your makeup looks.
Catherine P.
her collabs are always so bomb, i like the color pay off and the colors she chose, it is a good size as well. the more glittery/ shimmer shades are a bit chunky but they are sooo pigmented so i still really like it. The price is reasonable, it's basically $1 per shade, it's also a good beginners palette since it has a pop of color but also a lot of neutrals, or it is good for some one who wants to start adding more color.
Tina T.
SAN DIEGO, CA
I bought this palette because I love Kathleen Lights, I'd always wanted to try Morphe products, and I thought this was a great opportunity. First of all, the palette was around $15 - an unbelievable deal for the number of shadows you get. Second, this is just a great palette. It has a fantastic mix of matte and shimmer shades, warm and cool tones, natural and bold colors. The shadows blend easily and have minimal fallout. I find myself reaching for this palette all the time.
Yui K.
Boston, MA
I'm in love with this eyeshadow palette! It is so versitile that I can use it for everyday makeup but I can also use it for night out makeup. My eye color is brown-black and these eyeshadow colors are beautiful  on my eyes. Kathleen is one of my favorite youtubers! She did a very good job! I highly recommend this pallete.
Ariane H.
Saint Paul, MN
OMG OMG OMG!!! My first eyeshadow palette from Morphe. I was so happy with this Kathleen Lights palette. Every color is so pigmented and buttery except for the lightest matte shade which didn't show up on my skin tone. I highly recommend this palette to anyone who like neutral and some pop of colors kind of palette!
Jess B.
Kathleen is one of my favorites on YouTube, but mixed reviews on Morphe made me hesitate before buying this palette. After watching some reviews and tutorials, I bought it when it restocked and I'm happy I did. The colors are easy to work with and buildable, so it can be used for everyday or more dramatic looks. I took away a star because some colors are patchy and there's quite a bit of fallout.
Karla O.
College Park, MD
I love this collaboration Morphe did with Kathleenlights! The eye shadows have great pigmentation. When you first swatch some, you MIGHT not be as convinced but it's definitely different when applying with a brush. Blends nicely, but has some fall out. The only reason why I'm giving this a 4 star rating is because the black isn't as pigmented but I rarely use black so it doesn't bug me personally. Great range of colors and I definitely see Kathleen's personality shining through this palette!
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.