BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
The colors are gorgeous!! Especially the shimmers! Super easy to travel with as well!
Xochilt C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this palette! And Kathleen couldn't be happier with the quality of this product
Noemi V.
Garden Grove, CA
Morphe x Kathleen lights eyeshadow palette it is really pigmented love is palette
Kayla  G.
Rincon, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this every day! You can create so many different look with this palette!
Caroline R.
Blythewood, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE THIS PALETTE my boyfriend bought it for me and i use it every single day
Rosie H.
Los Angeles, CA
Beautiful bendable shimmery if you looking for matte don't by this one ...
Sania A.
dubai
Morphe shadows are truly out of this world, the blending, pigmentation and staying power is all worth the money! Although this is a limited edition palette and you can’t buy it anymore, try getting some of the shades as singles because they’re great!! Kathleen lights’ collaboration with colourpop is great too and all her palettes follow a certain color scheme so you never have the same colors twice! I would definitely suggest people to get morphe palettes, so good for traveling and worth every penny 💸
Donna E.
Quezon City
Kudos to KathleenLights for coming up with such a versatile palette. It takes the guessing game out of the picture because I can immediately tell which colours will go well together. There is a great selection of matte transition shades that are of varying colours and undertones which I really appreciate because I'm very particular with my transition colour. The pigmentation is consistently great across the board, and I've found only one colour to be a bit patchy, which isn't a big deal because if you build it up, it eventually becomes even. Expect some fall out but we all know that's a tradeoff for having blendable pigmentation. Overall, this has got to be one of the best collaborations for me. It's honest and sincere, it did not include pans that you don't really need just so they can jack up the price. It's a reliable, go-to palette for me. :)
Choubaila M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette just leaves me speechless - it is unreal. Every single colour is so pigmented, they blend beautifully and just look amazing. It's perfect for autumn as it's full of warm reds, browns, oranges and golden tones. There are a mix of matte, shimmer and satin shadows. I saw so much hype about this palette so I had to grab it, I payed around £20 from Cult Beauty - which is an absolute bargain. I can use these shadows without a base or primer and they will stay put all day long. If I want to ensure longevity of my look, I will use the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer. There are an endless amount of looks that you can create with this palette, from neutral to bold to smoky the list goes on. These are quite hard to get a hold of so when you find one in stock - get it before it's gone! P.S. The photos really don't do it justice
member-53ad3
I wish there was a higher rating than 5 stars for this!! It is absolutely worth the price, amazing eyeshadows at a drugstore price.
They have amazing blendability and insane pigment. I’ve been a makeup user for a longgg time and have spent my money on expensive makeup but this is a palette I always come back to no matter what. I not only love the creator behind this palette but the incredible shades she’s made and picked. I recommend this for elite makeup artists or beginners in the makeup world.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.