BY MORPHE BRUSHES #84 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• good and long lasting?1 Answers
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
New Castle, DE
Besides my admiration for Kathleenlights (which is the reason I bought morphe), the palette is not only well made but with a high quality for a reasonable price.
Being international shopper this kind of "affordable" products end up being double the original price due to taxes and shipping; but this palette worth it.
The colour selection makes it a easy to use palette, you can use the almost all the shades for blending , crease or over the lid colors. Very practical, travel friendly and it has the colors I can wear every single day of my life, with multiple combinations from neutral to daring.
The shadows are soft, pigmented, blendable and doesn't have fall out.
The only con I can find is the lack of mirror which, surprisingly for me, I need a lot!
Recommend 100% and it makes me want to try more morphe eye shadows.
Choubaila M.
Choubaila M.
This palette just leaves me speechless - it is unreal. Every single colour is so pigmented, they blend beautifully and just look amazing. It's perfect for autumn as it's full of warm reds, browns, oranges and golden tones. There are a mix of matte, shimmer and satin shadows. I saw so much hype about this palette so I had to grab it, I payed around £20 from Cult Beauty - which is an absolute bargain. I can use these shadows without a base or primer and they will stay put all day long. If I want to ensure longevity of my look, I will use the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer. There are an endless amount of looks that you can create with this palette, from neutral to bold to smoky the list goes on. These are quite hard to get a hold of so when you find one in stock - get it before it's gone! P.S. The photos really don't do it justice
Macarena P.
Macarena P.
The colors shown are not what I received. I am a bit disappointed cause I really only use one color. I had bought this because the colors were great for the fall but its so much lighter than expected. Color is off, in pictures looks like palette is reds and nudes but in person is more browns and off whites. Still an ok palette but bought it more for the reds.
Some colors are only a shade of difference away from the color before it, they are very lighlty pigmented and the shades that look red are brown. Other than that the palette is decent enough.
Veerle B.
Veerle B.
I have a couple of Morphe eyeshadow palettes, but this one is my favorite! The color scheme is really my cup of tea and I like the fact that it's not so big as the other palettes. The pigmentation is amazing and the eyeshadows blend so easily. You can create so many different looks with it, from a naturel every day look to a glammed up eyeshadow look. If Morphe would decide to bring it back one more time I definitely recommend to get it (and I probably would get a back up)!
Shaddai L.
Shaddai L.
Fue la primera paleta de morphe que compre, spy fan the kathleen ligths, pienso que siempre hace colaboraciones hermosas! Como era de esperarse, super cremosas, pigmento de ensueño, intensidad perfecta, duran todo el dia y lo mejor es su precio😄 lastima que era edicion limitada, espero comprar mas productos de la marca, la amo!!
Amber I.
Amber I.
Gosh this palette is so gorgeous. I got this on whim, and boy am I glad I did. The purples are stunning and I like experimenting with the green colours. The mustard shade is my new best friend, it pairs with literally every colour. Very little fall out, except for the glitters. The top left shade is a perfect highlighter though so that makes up for any disappointments. SO CUTE.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Harrietsham, Kent
I use this palette every day and can create so many different looks with it, from natural daytime to a more extreme night time look. The two matte purpley colours in the middle-right part of the palette make my green eyes pop. I also love to use the gold metallic eye shadow to add shimmer to an every day look. All the colours blend very making it a very easy palette to work with.
Keisha J.
Keisha J.
I absolutely adore Kathleen lights and was so happy when I got my hands on her palette before they stopped selling. Such an affordable price for the quality and variety of colours you get. The pigmentation is excellent whilst they still remain nice and creamy which makes them easy to blend. Obviously there is fallout, comes with the territory when working with such pigmented shadows but if you can still buy this I strongly recommend.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
I love the selection of colours in the palette. You cannot beat the price, $15 for 15 shadows? Amazing. Definitely worth the buy. It's super easy to create full looks with this and they apply and blend out really nicely. I would 100% recommend this to anyone
Lillyanne S.
Lillyanne S.
Maracaibo
The pigmentagion its amaizing, not-so-much fallout but its normal for the price point. Some of the shimmers are more pigmented then the others wich is normal. You need to go little by little with this one so you can built up the color. The only bad thing (in my opinion) is that I coudln't find a good transition shade, the brown one was too dark for my complaxion.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.