BY MORPHE BRUSHES #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette these colors look so pre...1 Answers
  • Hello, Everyone seems to love Morphe but I heard the palettes were ...8 Answers
Maisie S.
Maisie S.
louth
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Morphe have really improved with their quality of the eyeshadows, I use this palette everyday, it's good value not to pricey for me morphe is really affordable, I would buy again I've hit plan on four colours already!❣❣❣
Nina A.
Nina A.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
So pigmented and such a great selection of tones. Compared to Professional eyeshadow pots by Makeup Forever, these shadows are almost just as good. The glittery white is even better than the egg white by MUFE... and it was my favourite!
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Regina, SK
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
So happy I purchased this! It was my first Morphe palette and I'm impressed with the quality. The shadows are easy to blend and long lasting. There's a nice variety of shadows that I can create a bunch of different looks with. Happy to support Kathleen too!
Safeena V.
Safeena V.
Coquitlam , BC
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This is such an amazing palette. It's perfect for a variety of looks and the pigmentation is amazing. It's very affordable as well. Packaging is great and the colours are great too. I would definitely buy this again!
kelsey b.
kelsey b.
Corby, Northants
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I really love this palette just recently done a look on my Instagram page they are so blend able and can to a large range of looks with this worth the money and it's a must have for any makeup lover brilliant
Kara S.
Kara S.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Wow this palette is sooo pretty! I especially love the green shimmery shade, you don't see such a pigmented green very often. Definitely a must buy! The only downfall would be the amount of similar shades you see in the original morphe palettes.
Melanie G.
Melanie G.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I have never tried any Morphe shadows until Kathleen Lights collared with Morphe on this palette. I have heard from you tubers who love the Morphe brand and knew I needed to try this out. This did not fail me at all! Shadows are buttery and blend beautifully! Definitely a staple for me.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Limited edition palate! Gorgeous packaging, red lettering on the matte black is stunning & looks/feels expensive. The price cannot be beat.
The formula is great, applies easily, very build-able & seems long lasting!
Love it love it love it.
Charmaine A.
Charmaine A.
Toronto
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This palette is so hard to get! What's catching my attention is the green colour. I love the eyeshadow formula on these morphe shadows so I definitely need this palette!
Amy H.
Amy H.
Londonderry
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Other than loving Kathleen Lights I also love this palette. I think it's worth the money, the pigment is amazing and it's probably the best on the market! Lasts all day and is so easy to blend! Would defo repurchase
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.