BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Shannon C.
Phoenix, AZ
This is serious one of my favorite pallets! I use this one so often I've almost hit pan on one of the colors!!
alejandra c.
I have this pallete and i love it!! Colors blend BEAUTIFULLY and its good travel size. Everyday pallete forsure
Jessica C.
Clearfield , UT
I love this eyeshadow palette!!! I love Kathleen and buy everything she Calabs on but this was especially good.
Kaitlin C.
N Baltimore, OH
I love morphe but I don't know what it was but I really just didn't like this to much. It just wasn't for me.
Fatima R.
Such a good pallete I love Kathleen lights the colors are so pigmented it's crazy I use this mostly every day
Thia B.
['Dalton', ''], GA
Super pigmented and blend like a dream. Love the unique shades. And of course the perfect transition shades.
Savannah F.
Bought this to support Kathleen. Ended up being one of my favorite palettes!! Good for everyday or going out!
Michelle D.
Favorite YouTuber made a great eyeshadow palette so smooth and buttery and pigmented. Would highly reccomend
lily r.
I just bought this pallet, & the colors are super GORGEOUS! I love the torquise one. this pallet is awesome.
Cali R.
Jonesboro, AR
I recently purchased this palette and I'm obsessed! It works with any eye color and the pigment is fabulous!!
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.