BY MORPHE BRUSHES #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette these colors look so pre...1 Answers
  • Hello, Everyone seems to love Morphe but I heard the palettes were ...8 Answers
Sydney D.
Sydney D.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Not even biased because I love Kathleen. This pallette is super pigmented, can give multiple full eye looks, it's super beautiful. So glad I snatched one up. Amazing value and amazing quality. A+ job Kathleen 💕💕
Chikita H.
Chikita H.
Jember
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Kathleen light has alwaysbeen one of my favorite youtuber, beauty guru on I've ever found yet
she is genious, by creating this palette, I mean the colour so sooo beautiful and ofcourse can only use one palette got a complete look and that is amazing
Miranda A.
Miranda A.
Regina, Saskatchewan
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Love love love this eyeshadow! The colours are amazing very pigmented. And would work on any skin tone. I'm super ginger and tend to stay away from red/burgundy eyeshadow and I found that those were my most used colours out of this palette.
Maureen G.
Maureen G.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Me encanta esta paleta, los colores son hermosos y tiene excelente pigmentación, se pueden hacer muchos maquillajes distintos con esta paleta y la uso casi todos los días.
Kate S.
Kate S.
Quebec, QC
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Literally flawless. The colours on this palette are so perfect, you can create so many nice looks, from natural to dramatic. I am constantly reaching for this palette. The shadows blend amazing and feel like butter to the touch.
Kalyn K.
Kalyn K.
Fort Campbell, KY
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This was my first morphe palette and I haven't looked back since. The pigment is amazing and somehow all of the colors work together. I have green eyes and every shade makes them pop! Super blendable and the price is amazing!
Grace L.
Grace L.
Condell Park
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Not the most pigmented morphe pallet, but still a beautiful pallet with a great colour range.
I'm giving this pallet 4 starts instead of 5 as I find other morphe pallets are a lot more pigmented.
Still a great pallet thought.
Maisie S.
Maisie S.
louth
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Morphe have really improved with their quality of the eyeshadows, I use this palette everyday, it's good value not to pricey for me morphe is really affordable, I would buy again I've hit plan on four colours already!❣❣❣
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Regina, SK
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
So happy I purchased this! It was my first Morphe palette and I'm impressed with the quality. The shadows are easy to blend and long lasting. There's a nice variety of shadows that I can create a bunch of different looks with. Happy to support Kathleen too!
Nina A.
Nina A.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
So pigmented and such a great selection of tones. Compared to Professional eyeshadow pots by Makeup Forever, these shadows are almost just as good. The glittery white is even better than the egg white by MUFE... and it was my favourite!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.