BY MORPHE BRUSHES #84 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• good and long lasting?1 Answers
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
This is the first palette that I have gotten from Morphe and I am super impressed with everything about it from the way it was packaged in its shipping box to the shadow formula. Shipping was quite expensive, around $7, but using the creator, Kathleenlights', discount code, I got this for about $20 which is a great price. The way they ship it makes it so secure so I doubt you'll ever get any damaged items from this company. (Fragile sticker, and in the middle of a box with foam peanuts). The colors are absolutely gorgeous too! My favorite are is the shimmery gold and the green. All of the mattes work so well together and with the colors. The shimmers do apply better with your finger, but the mattes have the perfect amount of pigment when blending with a brush, and they blend super easily. 10/10 would recommend to get while it's still available.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Ansonia, CT
First of all, the price is phenomenal. The shadows in this palette aren't the most pigmented, however they are very blendable. I tend to reach for this for everyday looks, not for nights out. I always use a primer for the best color payoff. I like the 35f and 35om better but again, the price is unbeatable. I do not regret the purchase. I am a huge Kathleen Lights fan. I like the "baby puke" shade the most.
Ana J.
Ana J.
Jacksonville, FL
You need this in your life. So many different eye looks can come from this. And it's only 14$ plus shipping it comes out to like 21$ if you use the kathleenlights coupon code to save 10% and of course Kathleen made it and she's the cutest thing ever!
Alanis R.
Alanis R.
I love this collaboration between Kathleen Lights and Morphe. You know you're looking for a palette for the holidays with all the Christmas shades as well as some that can work for all the other holidays. You get that pop of Christmas in the middle there, but also some shades that you can use for the rest of the year so this palette isn't only designed for the holidays! I really love Morphe products!! They have great pigmentation and are easy to apply. You get 15 multipurpose shades on this palette and they're warm. I think everyone should have this palette because it's really multifunctional!
Marina G.
Marina G.
This is one of my favourite palettes ever! I have a lot of high-end palettes that are great but this is stolen my top three. That is a lot to say. The pigmentation is amazing, they blend super easy and my favourite part is the colour selection. I love Kathleen. She is one of my favourite you tubers. I love that she added warm shades and a little bit of cooler shades and my favourite part has to be the greens! They are incredibly pigmented and they are beautiful. Even better, It is super affordable! It is around $14! Totally recommend!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
San Angelo, TX
This palette has some really gorgeous colors in it, a nice mix of cool and warm. I feel like it is really versatile, but I generally use it for night out looks. Its in a nice matte black cardboard-y type palette so it doesn't have a mirror which would rarely use anyway. It's my first and only Morphe palette so far, but I would buy from them again
Helena E.
Helena E.
Tutermaa
This collab with Kathleen Lights has created one of my favorite eye palettes of all time, the color range is very interesting and the pay off is great.Very good price for such good quality as well. Really recommend for people, who like to have that neutral eye makeup with a pop of color.
gypsy s.
gypsy s.
the morphe x kathleen lights eyeshadow palette is an amazing eyeshadow from what i have tried. i have tried to purchase online but havent yet as it cost so much. from what i have tried thought the eyeshadows are buttery and pigmented. the colours in the palette are also amazing.
Siti khadijah J.
Siti khadijah J.
Kuala lumpur
i love Kathleen ! i love this palette because it has so many warm tone shades and a few pop of colour in it. i love it has a black in it because it is a compulsory for me to have a black in every palette so i don't have to bring a lot of palette when you are travelling.
Sabiha A.
Sabiha A.
Ontario, Canada
A newer collar with the famous Youtube Kathleen Lights. New packaging, colours, with an array of formulas with the same staple Morphe formula everyone loves! Blendable, pigmented, creamy- and the quality of the shimmers are unbelievably stunning! Would recommend!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.