BY MORPHE

• good and long lasting?1 Answers
Kristian D.
Chalmette, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its literally so beautiful that for the first few weeks i was scared to use it because i didn't wanna mess it up, but now that i've dipped into it a bit I understand all the hype! All the beautiful colors are so pigmented and unique i love it
Alyssa P.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this palette. It's by far my favorite atm. Morphe shadows are always very pigmented. I love how blendable they are and this palette is just great. There's so many looks you can come up with in only 15 shadows. My suggestion if you can get your hands on it! It's a great one to have in your collection.
Paige P.
Statesboro, GA
I am obsessed with this palette! The color selection can look strange at first, but I was able to create some beautiful looks, both colorful and neutral. Morphe shadows are some of my favorite, the pigment is enough to thoroughly impress me, but it isn't overwhelming. Morphe shimmer shades are their strong suit by far, beautiful to pack all over the lid.
Jamie T.
Oakland, ME
I've been waiting for this product to relaunch what seems like forever I am so glad I got my hands on it it this time around! Not only do I love following Kathleen lights on YouTube but her palette is killer! Even though I have only owned this for about two weeks! I can already tell you it's one of my all time favorites!!
Lindsey M.
Rosenberg , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just received this palette a week ago and have already created a few looks. I received many compliments with the looks I created from this color scheme. It think this palette provides an affordable, highly pigmented, on the go, go to palette for all beauty gurus or the new beauty experimenter.
Haley A.
St Johnsville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The colors in this are STUNNING. It was my first morphe pallette and I love it! They blend fantastic and are so smooth.
Britnay V.
Pasadena, CA
Very nice colors. A lot of pigment. Can achieve many different looks with this palette only thing is packaging is kind of cheap. But for the price you can't beat it
Sydney T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite palette by morphe! The shadows are super unique and create so many looks! I use this for a night out or a basic every day look! The shadows blend great and there isn't fallout! Love this
Thao T.
Austin, TX
First off, I love the color selection of this palette. Everything is great. Colors are smooth and blend together nicely. My favorites are the shimmers since they have a buttery texture. However, I gave this a four star because the shadows tend to fade and crease on me towards the inner corner after 4-5 hrs of wear even with UD primer potion underneath. Other than that I don't mind it at all.
Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh let me tell you! This was one of my favorite palettes of the year! This beautiful Kathleenlights palette was only $14 and boy was it worth every penny and more! I love the colors, except the black eyeshadow because that comes in every palette these days, I'd much rather have a different shade instead of another black shadow that I won't uselol.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.