BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
allyson m.
Mansfield, TX
I use this almost daily! Perfect color options for making new looks for every day of the week! Great for traveling
katie W.
Salem, OR
Love love love this. So pretty and pigmented and blends very well. Definitely a must have from Morphe in my opinion
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
This is such a beautiful palette it is high pigment and easy to blend! The shimmers on this palette really payoff!
Sharon W.
Wilkes-Barre
I love the gorgeous colors! The fall out kind of bummed me out though. I love the pigment of the different colors
Paulina J.
Anthony , TX
Recently purchased this and I'm in love, the shadows are so pigmented and you can create so many looks with this
ream e.
Poratge, MI
I really liked it. It’s colors are so pretty and it I love bending some
Of the colors together that work so well
Debra H.
My first morphe palette. All the colora are very pigmented and beautiful. But the bright green has major fallout.
Johana L.
Bought this when it came out. The color are so pigmented. You can make several different looks with this palette.
Soray M.
Homestead, FL
Love this palette!! It is super pigmented, has beautiful colors, and is very affordable. Absolutely worth a try!
Lizetth M.
This palette is amazing the colors are sooo beautiful 💖 😍 i love them all!! They are so pigmented & so affordable
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.