BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
ream e.
Poratge, MI
I really liked it. It’s colors are so pretty and it I love bending some
Of the colors together that work so well
alejandra c.
I have this pallete and i love it!! Colors blend BEAUTIFULLY and its good travel size. Everyday pallete forsure
This palette is pretty amazing. It is very versatile. So if you're looking for an eyeshadow palette, buy this.
Brittany G.
I use this palette almost every day! the shadows are so pigmented and so buttery! definitely worth the price!!!
Shannon C.
Phoenix, AZ
This is serious one of my favorite pallets! I use this one so often I've almost hit pan on one of the colors!!
Gabby Z.
I LOVE this eye shadow palette!! It's quickly become one of my favorites!! I would love more Morphe products!!
Jessica C.
Clearfield , UT
I love this eyeshadow palette!!! I love Kathleen and buy everything she Calabs on but this was especially good.
Cali R.
I recently purchased this palette and I'm obsessed! It works with any eye color and the pigment is fabulous!!
Kaitlin C.
N Baltimore, OH
I love morphe but I don't know what it was but I really just didn't like this to much. It just wasn't for me.
lily r.
I just bought this pallet, & the colors are super GORGEOUS! I love the torquise one. this pallet is awesome.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.