BY MORPHE BRUSHES #66 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Bakersfield, CA
This is the best eyeshadow pallette I have ever purchased. There are so many great colors in this pallette. I use it for everyday looks and even going on . It's so unique and unlike any other pallette . The pigmentation of the eyeshadows are unbelievable. For just 14.99 you get such amazing quality and unique colors that you cant get any where else .
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Topeka, KS
I totally need to buy an extra of this it is one of my favorites... Blends well, super pigmented, and gorgeous colors.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Modesto, CA
Oh let me tell you! This was one of my favorite palettes of the year! This beautiful Kathleenlights palette was only $14 and boy was it worth every penny and more! I love the colors, except the black eyeshadow because that comes in every palette these days, I'd much rather have a different shade instead of another black shadow that I won't uselol.
Alanis R.
Alanis R.
I love this collaboration between Kathleen Lights and Morphe. You know you're looking for a palette for the holidays with all the Christmas shades as well as some that can work for all the other holidays. You get that pop of Christmas in the middle there, but also some shades that you can use for the rest of the year so this palette isn't only designed for the holidays! I really love Morphe products!! They have great pigmentation and are easy to apply. You get 15 multipurpose shades on this palette and they're warm. I think everyone should have this palette because it's really multifunctional!
Marina G.
Marina G.
This is one of my favourite palettes ever! I have a lot of high-end palettes that are great but this is stolen my top three. That is a lot to say. The pigmentation is amazing, they blend super easy and my favourite part is the colour selection. I love Kathleen. She is one of my favourite you tubers. I love that she added warm shades and a little bit of cooler shades and my favourite part has to be the greens! They are incredibly pigmented and they are beautiful. Even better, It is super affordable! It is around $14! Totally recommend!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
San Angelo, TX
This palette has some really gorgeous colors in it, a nice mix of cool and warm. I feel like it is really versatile, but I generally use it for night out looks. Its in a nice matte black cardboard-y type palette so it doesn't have a mirror which would rarely use anyway. It's my first and only Morphe palette so far, but I would buy from them again
Helena E.
Helena E.
Tutermaa
This collab with Kathleen Lights has created one of my favorite eye palettes of all time, the color range is very interesting and the pay off is great.Very good price for such good quality as well. Really recommend for people, who like to have that neutral eye makeup with a pop of color.
gypsy s.
gypsy s.
the morphe x kathleen lights eyeshadow palette is an amazing eyeshadow from what i have tried. i have tried to purchase online but havent yet as it cost so much. from what i have tried thought the eyeshadows are buttery and pigmented. the colours in the palette are also amazing.
Siti khadijah J.
Siti khadijah J.
Kuala lumpur
i love Kathleen ! i love this palette because it has so many warm tone shades and a few pop of colour in it. i love it has a black in it because it is a compulsory for me to have a black in every palette so i don't have to bring a lot of palette when you are travelling.
Sabiha A.
Sabiha A.
Ontario, Canada
A newer collar with the famous Youtube Kathleen Lights. New packaging, colours, with an array of formulas with the same staple Morphe formula everyone loves! Blendable, pigmented, creamy- and the quality of the shimmers are unbelievably stunning! Would recommend!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.