BY MORPHE BRUSHES

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Shannon S.
Houston, PA
Fist off I love Morphe products and I love Kathleen Lights so I was so excited to order this. AND it was less than 15 dollars! Super high quality, great pigment, blend great. This was my first product from Morphe that was not brushes and I feel in love. I cannot wait to order more from them.
Zyla M.
Midland, TX
I love love love this palate. It is. Very pigmented and great for a burgundy look and was very affordable and long lasting! Over y'all it works soo good and I will purchase again and recommend for you too use.
Joselyn M.
Waukegan, IL
I love the shimmer colors in this palette. I just add a bit of facial spray to intensify the color to my liking. the mattes are hit or misses but for the most part they are good. the black shadow isn't as opaque but can be build able to anyone's liking
Mel R.
Love this palette! The green eyeshadow makea the perfect fit! A color that outstands from the others bit still combines with the rest for a perfect look. Love the shimmer eyeshadows on this palette
Gabby Z.
I LOVE this eye shadow palette!! It's quickly become one of my favorites!! I would love more Morphe products!!
Kait A.
Auburn, AL
This is currently my #1 eye palette! It is the perfect size to travel, yet the pans of shadow are fairly large. I use this almost every single day. It has all the colors you need in one palette, especially with my hazel eye-color. I would definitely recommend!
Yadeliz F.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
I received this palette a few days ago in the mail and I love it. The pigmentation is amazing and it's only $15 !!
francheska s.
Sylmar, CA
Best palette over and the colors are SO creamy and blendable... One of my FAV limited edition palettes by Morphe ūüíôūüíô
Noemi V.
Garden Grove, CA
Morphe x Kathleen lights eyeshadow palette it is really pigmented love is palette
Amber H.
Front Royal, VA
This palette is amazing.. I was super surprised with the pigmentation! Super buttery and easy to blend and you can't beat the price
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.