BY MORPHE BRUSHES #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette these colors look so pre...1 Answers
  • Hello, Everyone seems to love Morphe but I heard the palettes were ...8 Answers
Anisah A.
Anisah A.
Scarborough, ON
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I bought this palette because I love Kathleen lights and I wanted to support her. Also I spoke to their customer service rep through chat online and she was so nice to give me a 15% off code which morphe usually doesn't do. It's usually 10% off with YouTuber coupon codes. So a tip for people, if you are buying something on the morphe site, talk to their customer service rep through the chat, ask them something and if they like you, they might give you a 15% off coupon code haha. As for the product, it was my first time trying morphe eyeshadows. They are creamy in texture. and nicely pigmented. These shadows can buildable which I like because I can get the intensity of colour that I like. The green eyeshadow in this palette is super soft and the breaks easily so definately build that colour. I love the colour schemes because it has all the essential colours such as transitions, base, deep and lid colours to complete eye looks. You dont have to into another palette. Also you can do a variety of looks from day to night looks with this palette. It's compact and travel friendly which is also a plus. The only thing it doesn't come is a mirror but that does not bother me at all. Overall it was a such a worth it buy and I am glad I was able to support Kathleen lights
hiouas r.
hiouas r.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I got this palette 2 or 3 months ago , i've been using it non-stop , i really love it , and it's kathleen lights 😍😍..
So , you get 15 eyeshadows in the palette , it's limited edition , so can't get your hands on it now , but if you already got it , you can still read this review about it , you get matte eyeshadows , shimmery eyshadows , metallic eyeshadows and pigments in it 😍 they're all good quality , yes some are hard to work with like the burgundy one or the black but the others are amazing , if you already tried morphe eyeshadows , you know that they make one of the best shimmer and metallic eyeshadows ( creamy , pigmented , blends out really well...) . And rhe dize of the palette is just perfect , if you're travelling and don't want to take with you a bigger one , this one one is just 👌
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Besides my admiration for Kathleenlights (which is the reason I bought morphe), the palette is not only well made but with a high quality for a reasonable price.
Being international shopper this kind of "affordable" products end up being double the original price due to taxes and shipping; but this palette worth it.
The colour selection makes it a easy to use palette, you can use the almost all the shades for blending , crease or over the lid colors. Very practical, travel friendly and it has the colors I can wear every single day of my life, with multiple combinations from neutral to daring.
The shadows are soft, pigmented, blendable and doesn't have fall out.
The only con I can find is the lack of mirror which, surprisingly for me, I need a lot!
Recommend 100% and it makes me want to try more morphe eye shadows.
Macarena P.
Macarena P.
Miami, Florida
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
The colors shown are not what I received. I am a bit disappointed cause I really only use one color. I had bought this because the colors were great for the fall but its so much lighter than expected. Color is off, in pictures looks like palette is reds and nudes but in person is more browns and off whites. Still an ok palette but bought it more for the reds.
Some colors are only a shade of difference away from the color before it, they are very lighlty pigmented and the shades that look red are brown. Other than that the palette is decent enough.
Veerle B.
Veerle B.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I have a couple of Morphe eyeshadow palettes, but this one is my favorite! The color scheme is really my cup of tea and I like the fact that it's not so big as the other palettes. The pigmentation is amazing and the eyeshadows blend so easily. You can create so many different looks with it, from a naturel every day look to a glammed up eyeshadow look. If Morphe would decide to bring it back one more time I definitely recommend to get it (and I probably would get a back up)!
Shaddai L.
Shaddai L.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Fue la primera paleta de morphe que compre, spy fan the kathleen ligths, pienso que siempre hace colaboraciones hermosas! Como era de esperarse, super cremosas, pigmento de ensueño, intensidad perfecta, duran todo el dia y lo mejor es su precio😄 lastima que era edicion limitada, espero comprar mas productos de la marca, la amo!!
Amy P.
Amy P.
Kent
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I use this palette every day and can create so many different looks with it, from natural daytime to a more extreme night time look. The two matte purpley colours in the middle-right part of the palette make my green eyes pop. I also love to use the gold metallic eye shadow to add shimmer to an every day look. All the colours blend very making it a very easy palette to work with.
Amber I.
Amber I.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Gosh this palette is so gorgeous. I got this on whim, and boy am I glad I did. The purples are stunning and I like experimenting with the green colours. The mustard shade is my new best friend, it pairs with literally every colour. Very little fall out, except for the glitters. The top left shade is a perfect highlighter though so that makes up for any disappointments. SO CUTE.
Keisha J.
Keisha J.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I absolutely adore Kathleen lights and was so happy when I got my hands on her palette before they stopped selling. Such an affordable price for the quality and variety of colours you get. The pigmentation is excellent whilst they still remain nice and creamy which makes them easy to blend. Obviously there is fallout, comes with the territory when working with such pigmented shadows but if you can still buy this I strongly recommend.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love the selection of colours in the palette. You cannot beat the price, $15 for 15 shadows? Amazing. Definitely worth the buy. It's super easy to create full looks with this and they apply and blend out really nicely. I would 100% recommend this to anyone
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.