BY MORPHE BRUSHES #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette these colors look so pre...1 Answers
  • Hello, Everyone seems to love Morphe but I heard the palettes were ...8 Answers
Siti khadijah J.
Siti khadijah J.
Kuala lumpur
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
i love Kathleen ! i love this palette because it has so many warm tone shades and a few pop of colour in it. i love it has a black in it because it is a compulsory for me to have a black in every palette so i don't have to bring a lot of palette when you are travelling.
Sabiha A.
Sabiha A.
Ontario, Canada
A newer collar with the famous Youtube Kathleen Lights. New packaging, colours, with an array of formulas with the same staple Morphe formula everyone loves! Blendable, pigmented, creamy- and the quality of the shimmers are unbelievably stunning! Would recommend!
Jesslyn M.
Jesslyn M.
Panama City, FL
Even if I wasn't a huge fan of Kathleen Lights, this palette would still be to die for. It was my first ever Morphe purchase and I was blown away at the pigmentation of these eye shadows. Absolutely beautiful and totally wearable on an everyday basis!
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
The colours in this palette are absolutely beautiful! I love the neutrals but also the pop of green it has! The colours are very pigmented and blend nicely! I use mine all the time! And very reasonably priced! If you don't have this palette go get it!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Runaway Bay
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I'm currently waiting for this to arrive (hopefully today!) and I can't wait! It looks amazing with incredible colours and pigmentation and the fact that Kathleen Lights collaborated on it makes it even better !
Maegan M.
Maegan M.
Picture Butte , Albetta
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This palette lives up to every expectation.
Super creamy and pigmented, Very buildable and easy to blend! The colour options are great too. Best morphe palette
Adriana m.
Adriana m.
Montreal
love this collection because i love kathleen too hihi ! nice colors easy to apply and pigmented i love every colors in this palette
Tatum E.
Tatum E.
Youngstown
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Bold and beautiful creamy colours!!! I love morphe brushes, and palettes. Highly recommend to anyone wanting a good large palette.
Nina M.
Nina M.
Miami, Florida
I want this so bad, the colors are judt gorg . Are just perfecto for thanksgiving. I do recomend this one, good choice girl
Noelia S.
Noelia S.
Guatemala, Guatemala
Morphe siempre me sorprende con sus paletas, esos colores brillantes matte me encantan, los nudes tambien
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.