BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Haley A.
St Johnsville , NY
The colors in this are STUNNING. It was my first morphe pallette and I love it! They blend fantastic and are so smooth.
Maddie C.
This eyeshadow pallett is so amazing. It has smoth transitions, and cool and warm tone colors. I recommend this to all.
Valerie S.
Los Angeles, CA
Kathleen lights is one of my favorite YouTuber! THE VARITEY AND QUALITY OF THESE ARE EVERYTHING ! YOU NEED THIS PALLATE
Jessica M.
LOVE THIS PALETTE!!! I just bought it and I use it every single day day. You can also use it for a more date night look
Victoria H.
I absolutely love Kathleen so I just had to have this palette, she picked such beautiful colors tgat are so pigmented!
Brenda S.
Topeka, KS
I totally need to buy an extra of this it is one of my favorites... Blends well, super pigmented, and gorgeous colors.
Arindy R.
copiague, NY
Simply looooove this palette and of course kathleen lights. has really good pigmentation. colors are simply gorgeous.
Hannah N.
This is a great pallete. The pigmentation is great in quality and Morphe never seizes to amaze me with their products
Samaa M.
Smithfield, RI
Kathleen Lights is my fave! Morphe is also a favorite, so this palette is a win win. Love the colors and pigmentation
Jessica W.
McKinleyville, CA
This palette is perfect for anyone! Such perfect beautiful vibrant colors. They bend well, and compliment each other!
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.