BY MORPHE BRUSHES #66 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Harlingen, TX
Even though this product is limited edition I'm so glad I was able to grab this palette. Super affordable and Morphe palettes never disappoint.
Chloe S.
Chloe S.
This is my new holy grail! This compliments and works on all skin tones which is such a bonus! Highly recommend this. It is limited edition though so once it's gone it's gone.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
I LOVE THIS PALETTE. All the colors are absolutely gorgeous and easy to blend. Its my first time trying any Morphe eyeshadows and they are amazing. The great thing about this palette is that most of the colors are in their collection already.
Maria T.
Maria T.
Pittsburgh, PA
Just ordered this! In love with it. Such a unique pick of colors. Creamy and extremely pigmented as usual. You can create so many different looks with this one palette. The packaging is sturdy and okay to travel with. The price was beyond fair. Love it!
Kay W.
Kay W.
Huntington, WV
Baijhak and I may not be a aunt aunt or a parent she is the one aunt I am I just need a little help aunt she is a great Christmas aunt
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Oakdale , CA
I'm so glad I got this palette. It has everything you need! I haven't stopped using it since I got it in October. I should probably get another one since it is limited edition.
Meredith C.
Meredith C.
Canton, NC
This has quickly become one of my go to palettes! This was one of my first Morphe palettes and I can honestly say I'm in love. I love the packaging and the quality of the shadows. I will definitely be buying more Morphe products in the future.
Jeanette V.
Jeanette V.
San Bernardino, CA
Beautiful palette I use this one for a smiley eye the colors counteract with my brown eyes so nice, it's pigmented and I had no problems with this at all it's a gorgeous palette and when it runs out I'll definitely buy another
Audrea C.
Audrea C.
fulton, NY
This is favorite pallette ever! So beautiful, and can do so many different looKS with it. So pigmented, and creamy. Can't say enough good things about it!
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
San Mateo, CA
This is my FAVORITE palette of all time! It comes with the perfect colors! I bought it off of the morphe website. The colors are extremely pigmented. I use this palette every single time i do my make up. I would most definitely purchase this again.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.