BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Anya O.
I love this palette and the shades in it. This is the only item I've ever bought from morphe and I really enjoyed the shadows.
Jessica R.
I own this palette and have always been excited since the relaunch. The colors are highly pigmented and very affordable price!
Lyssa S.
Irwin, PA
Love Morphe and Kathleen! Their eyeshadows are super pigmented and the price is great! Wish their site offered free shipping!!
Bailey H.
Charleroi
This is my first Morphe palette and I absolutely love it. I can't wait to grow my Morphe collection. The colors blend so well!!
I enjoy the range of colors but its not my favourite pallete of all time. The quality is amazing for sure, but its not my type!
alyssa h.
bakersfield
Such good eyeshadows for a great price. So pigmented, creamy and great pan sizes 15 eyeshadows for under $20 dollars amazing !
Brandy S.
Fall Branch, TN
This palette lives up to every expectation!!! Ive used it almost every day since I got it. Great pigment and range of shades!
Sami N.
Las vegas, NV
One of my favorite eyeshadow pallets. It was so inexpensive and the quality is amazing. I couldn’t live without this pallet !
ellie h.
Amazing. Love the colors. I use it everyday. I bought it offline on morhpe.com. It's so easy to blend out. And very pigmented
Melinda J.
I love kathleen lights and was happy to support her. These are nice blendable shadows with a variety of color. Great palette.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.