BY MORPHE BRUSHES

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Stephany F.
These palette is my new love!!😍😍😍 I bought it on December and I can't let it, is so pigmented and too lasting , the transitions colors are beautifully, I use to every special occasion because you can create too many look with it
Katelyn F.
Sumrall, MS
I love this palette and the warm shades and how it has sever convential colors but also nonconvential colors which gives you the option to try new things.
Victoria D.
I use at least one color from this pallet every time I do my make up. If I'm going on a trip this is the pallet I bring. The pigmentation is so great and the colors are beautiful and can make so many different looks! So glad I bought this
Kristine N.
Aurora, CO
I love Kathleenlights so when I found out she collaborated with Morphe I was so excited! I bought this palette when it first came out and I use it every time I go out to the bars. There is a good mix of colors and it's so affordable!
Alejandra G.
Fontana, CA
Aaaaamazzzzing! Ladies n gents This palette is a must buy!!!! Unbelievable pigmentation. Beautiful Colors. My favorite is the shimmery green. Stands out so beautifully. Makes the eyes stand out. Kathleenlights x morphe is incredible. Buy it Now 😉😉😉😉
Alyssa M.
Bakersfield, CA
This is the best eyeshadow pallette I have ever purchased. There are so many great colors in this pallette. I use it for everyday looks and even going on . It's so unique and unlike any other pallette . The pigmentation of the eyeshadows are unbelievable. For just 14.99 you get such amazing quality and unique colors that you cant get any where else .
Brenda S.
Topeka, KS
I totally need to buy an extra of this it is one of my favorites... Blends well, super pigmented, and gorgeous colors.
Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
Oh let me tell you! This was one of my favorite palettes of the year! This beautiful Kathleenlights palette was only $14 and boy was it worth every penny and more! I love the colors, except the black eyeshadow because that comes in every palette these days, I'd much rather have a different shade instead of another black shadow that I won't uselol.
Heidi R.
Tucson, AZ
Love this pallete! I am so glad I picked it up at the store iba. Trip to California. The colors are so pigmented and poly smoothly. You can accomplish so many looks using only this pallete as well as beautiful colors that you can use to steal the show on any eye shadow look!
Sarah B.
Holy pigmented!!! I barely put my finger on the pallet to test it, and it showed up so boldly!!! I absolutely love this pallet! I also love the price for the pallet as well! It's so good to find great makeup at a great price!!

#morphemadness
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.