BY MORPHE BRUSHES #66 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Elaena W.
Elaena W.
sycamore, IL
This morphe eyeshadow palette is very good for an everyday use type of palette. I really enjoy to mix and match colors in it, and they are super duper pigmented! i got this for my birthday and i have been loving it ever since! i would buy this again!
Brizeida B.
Brizeida B.
Best affordable Morphe palette. I love Kathleen and at first I purchased the palette to support her, but upon use I fell in love with the amazing pigmentation, smoothness, application, ease of use, transfer and quality of these shadows. The attached image are brush swatches over a light layer of Urban decay potion primer. Not only is this palette warm toned with some pops of color but its great and compact for travel, as its not the topical Morphe packaging. I love that she added six unique limited edition shades.
Donna W.
Donna W.
Tiffin, OH
Oh my gosh. My fav go to Palette right now. Such pigmented and buttery colors. Simply beautiful.
jessica F.
jessica F.
salisbury, MD
I love this pallete for everyday. The pans are large and you get a lot of product for the price. I think the shades are universally flattering and I am looking forward to when this re-releases so I can buy one for my sisters
Breanna C.
Breanna C.
Chula Vista, CA
I have this palette and I am completely obsessed with it. I use it practically every day now bc it's so easy to create looks with. The shadows blend really easily and the price is awesome! If you can scoop this up when it comes back in stock, I would definitely go for it
Sally L.
Sally L.
For the price it's pretty good, but these are not amazing eye shadows, mattes are chalky and lack a bit in pigmentation.
Tori G.
Tori G.
Redlands, CA
Kathleen did such an amazing job on this! I have 20 other eyeshadow palettes and yet i found myself using this everyday going back to it and not wantting to use anything else. The quality is good as it always is with morphe you just need this palette in your life no questions asked i am going to buy a backup when it is re-released
Hana L.
Hana L.
I love this thing!!! Morphe palettes usually perform well, but not as well as high end shadows. That doesn't seem to be the case with this palette! I just switched to using it after relying on an Anastasia palette, and I'm so impressed! The shadows are beautiful. Pigmented, blendable, buildable, and super high quality. Awesome job, Kathleen!
Cheyanne C.
Cheyanne C.
Chandler, AZ
Congrats to Kathleen! This is so beautiful and is such great quality. So happy she was able to customize some shades. So beautiful.
Moran B.
Moran B.
This is one of the best palettes because the quality of these eyeshadows are amazing. And for the extremely affordable price they are even better! You can create so many different eye looks with this and it has a really good mixture of matte and shimmer shades. I love this palette!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.