BY MORPHE BRUSHES #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette these colors look so pre...1 Answers
  • Hello, Everyone seems to love Morphe but I heard the palettes were ...8 Answers
Mica G.
Mica G.
West wendover , NV
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I own this palette and I have done a few looks with this palette along with the 35F and I am truly a huge fan and I am in love with this palette in collaboration with Kathleen Lights. ❤️
Melanie C.
Melanie C.
Naples, FL
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I just got this palette on the mail today and it's such a beautiful palette! It has a very nice gradient of colors organized in a way that you can create any look you want! It's very cheap and the quality is amazing ! They swatch beautifully and apply in the eyes as well ! Also Kathleen Lights has always been one of my favorite YouTuber and she knows what she's doing !!
Jo C.
Jo C.
Cullman, AL
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Such a great palette for everyday uses very versatile so if u need to travel you could just take this pallette and make all kinds of looks!
Susana A.
Susana A.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I used this palette to do my cousin quince makeup and she loved how it turned out me too this pallet is amazing and I need another one
Traci C.
Traci C.
Ardmore , OK
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I just received my palette other day and I am in LOOOVE!!!! The colors are perfect so pigmented and so affordable. I would highly recommend!!!
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Arnold, MO
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Pigment is AMAZING. I actually just ordered this baby a week ago and just got it in 2 days ago. I've already played with it though, and let me tell ya! The pigment of these eye shadows are awesome. The butter-like feel helps shadows blend beautifully onto the eye. Perfect colors for any eye look for any skin tone. It's all around great!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Love Kathleen Lights and love this palette!! She did an excellent job picking out these colors. So much versatility with this palette and they are gorgeous shades. The green shades are absolutely stunning! This was my first morphe palette I've ever purchased and I can definitely say I will be purchasing another one from them
Joceline S.
Joceline S.
Doyline, LA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This palette is breathtaking! So glad I spent my money on this. The color payoff is amazing. Every single eyeshadow is gorgeous. You could create simple to smokey looks. I love when my favorite brands collaborate with my favorite YouTubers
marissa u.
marissa u.
Troy, NY
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
io really like this palette, and ive been a longtime fan of kathleen lighs and her youtube channel. i find therse eyeshadows to be pigmented and blendable, btut the shimmer shades especially fade on my eye very quickly. i have to use a glitter glue primer.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Savannah, GA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This is one of my favorite go to palettes! The colors are fantastic and wide ranging. However, some of the shimmery shades really need a lot of work to build up the pigment. I definitely recommend it, because you can get a lot of looks out of it.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.