BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Bailey H.
Charleroi
This is my first Morphe palette and I absolutely love it. I can't wait to grow my Morphe collection. The colors blend so well!!
Anya O.
I love this palette and the shades in it. This is the only item I've ever bought from morphe and I really enjoyed the shadows.
Lyssa S.
Irwin, PA
Love Morphe and Kathleen! Their eyeshadows are super pigmented and the price is great! Wish their site offered free shipping!!
Digna M.
Cheshire, CT
best palette ever. super good quality, easy to blend, soft buttery shadows and super afordable. am in love with this palette
Camila M.
I love Kathleen light I'm subscribed to her but she is so nice and come out with an amazing pallets that had different colors
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV
One of my favorite eyeshadow pallets. It was so inexpensive and the quality is amazing. I couldn’t live without this pallet !
Bobbie S.
Pigmented, blendable, and affordable-- the trifecta of a great palette! I love the large pans and the gorgeous taupe shades.
Brandy S.
Fall Branch, TN
This palette lives up to every expectation!!! Ive used it almost every day since I got it. Great pigment and range of shades!
ellie h.
Amazing. Love the colors. I use it everyday. I bought it offline on morhpe.com. It's so easy to blend out. And very pigmented
Melinda J.
I love kathleen lights and was happy to support her. These are nice blendable shadows with a variety of color. Great palette.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.