BY MORPHE BRUSHES #84 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• good and long lasting?1 Answers
Cambria S.
Cambria S.
Pensacola, FL
I bought two of these. I love Kathleen lights she is my favorite YouTuber to watch. And the shades are perfect! I love morphe palettes and have more than I want to admit but they're just so beautiful and the price is unbeatable for the quality the shadows are. This palette has my favorite black shadow because it is so dark and pigmented but so easy to blend.
Letty M.
Letty M.
Weslaco, TX
This palette changed my life! I absolutely love it, it is definitely game changing. The colors to this palette are crazy pigmented and are so beautiful! They're so creamy, I would definitely recommend, the black is not so black it's like an everyday color you can add to any eye look, overall great!
Amber D.
Amber D.
Victorville, CA
I own the limited edition Jaclyn palette (which is similar to this) and I LOVE it! I also own many of their lashes. Their stuff is so great, and cheap.
Hailey R.
Hailey R.
I do love this palette. The shimmers are very pigmented and smooth. I like the mattes, but Morphe mattes could be a little creamer in my opinion. I have blue eyes and love the different looks that I can do with this palette. I think Kathleen did a excellent job picking the shades.
Desiree V.
Desiree V.
Fresno, CA
I'm so glad I got this on the first release! They just rereleased this pallet today! Highly pigmented and smothe velvety texture! Well worth the low price tag.
Sid W.
Sid W.
I don't actually own this yet ... I just purchased it and it's on its way lol!! But I gave it 5 stars because I love Morphe and Kathleen Lights, and I KNOW this palette will be awesome!!! Can't wait to receive it!!
Jackie L.
Jackie L.
Beautiful variety of pigmented colors, it's smooth and blends great!! Its so affordable, surprisingly. I love this palette, get it while you can!!
Callista M.
Callista M.
Rochester, NH
Beautiful everyday colors with a twist! Shadows go on beautifully with minimal to no fallout, and are soft and very blendable! I love this palette.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Fort Worth, TX
This palette is amazing! I've followed Kathleen on YouTube for some time and she's so sweet and I'm so proud of her for this. Morphe has great quality products at an affordable price and this palette does not disappoint!
Cara D.
Cara D.
Fairfax, VA
THE COLORS IN THIS ARE S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G. plus morphes super good price and the quality of the shadows it's kind of hard to beat! Plus, Kathleen worked super hard with this palette and it shows!! I'm in love with it❤️
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.