BY MORPHE BRUSHES #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette these colors look so pre...1 Answers
  • Hello, Everyone seems to love Morphe but I heard the palettes were ...8 Answers
Tatiana L.
Tatiana L.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love this palette!! The colors are very creamy & pigmented. Also compliments my green eyes a lot. You can use just this palette to create a look cause all the colors look well together
Kerrie H.
Kerrie H.
Schulenburg, TX
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
One of my favorite palettes. I love Kathleen and this palette is definitely a representation of her. The colors are gorgeous and blend effortlessly to make any look beautiful. You can get a total look from this palette Alain which is always great.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love Kathleen! So I knew I just had to have this palette. It's so beautiful, and I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. I use it all the time! It's my go-to palette. I would recommend it to anyone.
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Eugene
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I bought this because I adore Kathleen Lights and all of her YouTube content. Do I love Morphe as a brand? Not really but these shadows are good and I was glad I gave them the benefit of the doubt. The pallet itself is very affordable but since Morphe only offers free shipping on orders over $100, the shipping cost will be almost as much as the price of the pallet making it less of an awesome deal.
Abby T.
Abby T.
Commerce City, CO
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I was so excited to receive this product! I knew the second she finished her video about this palette I fell in love with all of the colors. I am a first time user of morphia products and I will be trying them again. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who would like to try this palette out. It's an awesome starter palette.
Carissa A.
Carissa A.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
These colors are absolutely amazing. They all look so good. I could use this palette every day. The shadows last all day. I ordered this off the Morphe Brushes website.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Love Kathleen Lights and love this palette!! She did an excellent job picking out these colors. So much versatility with this palette and they are gorgeous shades. The green shades are absolutely stunning! This was my first morphe palette I've ever purchased and I can definitely say I will be purchasing another one from them
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This is the first palette that I have gotten from Morphe and I am super impressed with everything about it from the way it was packaged in its shipping box to the shadow formula. Shipping was quite expensive, around $7, but using the creator, Kathleenlights', discount code, I got this for about $20 which is a great price. The way they ship it makes it so secure so I doubt you'll ever get any damaged items from this company. (Fragile sticker, and in the middle of a box with foam peanuts). The colors are absolutely gorgeous too! My favorite are is the shimmery gold and the green. All of the mattes work so well together and with the colors. The shimmers do apply better with your finger, but the mattes have the perfect amount of pigment when blending with a brush, and they blend super easily. 10/10 would recommend to get while it's still available.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Ansonia, CT
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
First of all, the price is phenomenal. The shadows in this palette aren't the most pigmented, however they are very blendable. I tend to reach for this for everyday looks, not for nights out. I always use a primer for the best color payoff. I like the 35f and 35om better but again, the price is unbeatable. I do not regret the purchase. I am a huge Kathleen Lights fan. I like the "baby puke" shade the most.
Ana J.
Ana J.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
You need this in your life. So many different eye looks can come from this. And it's only 14$ plus shipping it comes out to like 21$ if you use the kathleenlights coupon code to save 10% and of course Kathleen made it and she's the cutest thing ever!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.