BY MORPHE

• good and long lasting?1 Answers
Haley A.
St Johnsville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The colors in this are STUNNING. It was my first morphe pallette and I love it! They blend fantastic and are so smooth.
Jessica M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE THIS PALETTE!!! I just bought it and I use it every single day day. You can also use it for a more date night look
Brenda S.
Topeka, KS
I totally need to buy an extra of this it is one of my favorites... Blends well, super pigmented, and gorgeous colors.
Samaa M.
Smithfield, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kathleen Lights is my fave! Morphe is also a favorite, so this palette is a win win. Love the colors and pigmentation
Arindy R.
copiague, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Simply looooove this palette and of course kathleen lights. has really good pigmentation. colors are simply gorgeous.
Jenessa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love morphe eyeshadows. Tons of color payoff. Easy to apply and blend. And such an amazing price for so much makeup!
Amber A.
Roseville , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome palette, super pigmented last all day! Obsessed with the emerald green color! Morphe outdid themselves again
Kristin L.
Warwick, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the colors and the products in this palette! The colors are so pigmented and I would recommend this to anyone
ruby L.
Sn Jun Batsta, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it. Has amazing pigments and my the color is great.. good to be on the go. Fits in your purse or bag. Recommend
Lauryn B.
Valley Spgs, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kathleen Lights is one of my favorite youtubers and this palette is also one of my favorite palettes. props to her!!
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.