BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Kristen E.
Schoolcraft, MI
I LOVE THIS PALETTE. At first I was a bit turned off by the non-cohesive color scheme, but I actually have grown to love that about this palette. This is my go-to for any look and my go-to for travel. The mix of shades and finishes really allows for any look (natural, dramatic, intense, smoky, shimmery, the list goes on and on). The shadows are great quality, and they blend beautifully. Even the shimmer shades have great pigmentation. I would 100% buy this again if it were not limited edition!
Ciara A.
First off, obviously this palette is gorgeous! The colors all play off of each other beautifully. This palette contains a mixture of mattes and shimmers. I have very pale skin and my friend has a deeper skin tone and this palette works very well for the both of us which is a huge plus!All of the shadows are buttery, easy to blend, and pigmented with the exception of the burgundy shade. The burgundy shade is patchy, a bit chalky, and not as easy to blend. Don't get me wrong, it's a very nice color but it needs some encouragement to look like the other shadows. Regardless, I think this palette is worth getting especially if you support Kathleenlights  :)
Claire T.
Indiana, PA
I absolutely love this palette and have a hard time not using it. I think the packaging keeps all of the products safe and I do like it, but it gets dirty easily. The glitter shades in this palette are amazing and have a rich color pay off. All of the shadows in this palette easily last all day as well. The colors go so well together even with the green seeming like it doesn't match the color scheme. I have gotten several friends to buy this and I truly believe it is amazing.
Lindsey T.
Metairie, LA
Love these colors and this product. Last so long and has great buildability. Shades are neutral and look great. I will definitely be back to buy this product again.
Theresa S.
Beverly , MA
The only thing I could even nitpick at with this palette, is that there's a bit of pickup when you dip your brush in. I know some people have beef with Morphe, I'm not one of them. Every product I've ever gotten from them has been good quality. These shadows are no different. They're creamy, blendable, long wearing and the range of shades is CRAZY. It's the only palette you need. It has cool shades, warm shades, amazing transition shades and the shimmers are bomb. The number of looks you can do with this palette is endless. It's amazing.
Maria G.
I just got this palette and HOLY WOW its BEAUTIFUL! I haven't stopped playing with it. The colors are so RICH and creamy! Kathleen x Morphe you both did a beautiful job with this palette 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 everyone needs to get this while they can! (Its only $14.99!!) i thought about buying 2 just because its so lovely. I really love the green! (That was part of the reason I got it, because it was so bold)

One tip though: use a damp brush on those shimmers for the ultimate glow.

10/10 loveee💕
Adriana C.
Fullerton, CA
I love this palette. When it first came out I wasn't able to get it because it sold out. I had to go to the Morphe store to purchase it and fell in love right away. It has the perfect colors and theres even a vibrant green shade in case you are feeling like taking a risk. I use this mostly everyday. I can do a subtle eye look or a very dramatic look for other occasions. There is not too much fall out when applying the shades in you're eyes. So I can either do my eye makeup after or before foundation is applied. The only von i could think of is that it was limited edition. I wish they would keep this palette forever.
Cynthia O.
Medford
I just bought and received this palette and OMG I fell in love instantly!! The main reason I bought this palette is because I absolutely love Kathleenlights!! This palette is amazing and I can't wait to try out every single shade! I've only used it once so far because I just got it yesterday but I can see myself using it everyday!! I love everything about it!!
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
I wasn't going to buy this originally since I really don't see myself using a few of the shades. But 80% of them are so beautiful and I love Kathleen, so I decided to buy it. I am so happy that I did! The colors are so beautiful and they all coordinate so well! I can easily create countless looks with this palette. I even love the colors that I thought I couldn't use! I typically use warm neutral colors all the time, but this palette made me want to experiment with the greens and cooler colors!
Hazelkrystal D.
Fremont, CA
While I find myself wanting to expand my higher end brand name makeup collection, I do have my fair share of affordable and great dupe products. This palette costs $14.99 and you get 15 shades. The palette consists of matte, shimmer and frost. I find that the mattes are a bit powdery and have a lot of fallout which requires more work to apply smoothly. Some mattes are better than others. The shimmery shades blend smoothly and have great pigmentation.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.