BY MORPHE BRUSHES #66 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Bella G.
Bella G.
McAllen , TX
Just recently got this and I am extremely impressed with not only shadows but the color scheme as well I love that it has the perfect highlight color transitions shades and pop of green it's a must for your collection
Presley O.
Presley O.
Washington, DC
Love this pallet, one of my go to ones. Such a good value, sadly it was limited edition. The shadows could be a little more blendable but over all great. The colors go so well together and compliment each other great.
Kat M.
Kat M.
Kansas City, MO
I was pleasantly surprised by this palette. I love Kathleen Lights, so I knew she would select a good color range, but the quality was really exceptional for the price point. The shadows are pigmented and wear well.
Priscilla P.
Priscilla P.
Margate, FL
I love all the colors in this palette. I've literally used every single one and they all blend great and are super pigmented. I have brown eyes and I found that there are so many looks I could do with this palette.
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Concord, CA
My new favorite addition to my collection! I've been using this every day since I got it and I use all of the shades! Be sure the pick it up when it comes back in stock the second time around because it is bomb!
Paula R.
Paula R.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
I really like this! The colors are great for everyday use, they are very pigmented, and they are super affordable! I don't really understand the random green shade, but other than that, this palette is awesome!
Des T.
Des T.
For the price it's stunning! There are 2 shadows that don't blend very well but for the price, so worth it. Minimal fall out, the green bright one has a bit of fallout but nothing to complain about. Recommend
Paola P.
Paola P.
Indianapolis, IN
I absolutely love this pallet, I currently have 6 of them n they are amazing. The colors are great and so picmented. This is definitely one of my go products for any occaion. Determined to buy every pallet.
Kaylee C.
Kaylee C.
Dallas, TX
This is one of my favorite palettes that I own. I use it almost every day, at least one shade. The packaging is sleek and easy for travel. I have brown eyes and this looks great. Would definitely recommend!
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
I'm so excited they finally did a restock so I could get my hand on this! After Kathleen lights did her swatches in a video of the dark greenish color with the real layered over, it was love at first sight!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.