BY MORPHE BRUSHES #66 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Katie H.
Katie H.
I love Kathleen and was so excited to get this! This palette has the perfect color selection and the packaging is light and slim which makes it perfect to travel with! I recommend buying it when Morphe relaunches it!
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Louisville
This palette has quickly become my favorite! The array of different colors makes it easy to create many different eye looks. The price is also unbeatable!
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Olmsted Falls, OH
I absolutely love this pallet! SUCH an amazing deal. The colors selection is so beautiful. The formula is creamy, especially the shimmery shades. They are very blendable as well! My favorite part is how useable these shades are -- they make for a great blown out smoky eyes but can also be an every day look. Amazing pallet!
Cerys H.
Cerys H.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I'm very impressed with this palette! I love Kathleen and expect nothing less from her but morphe shadows haven't been the best in my experience, yet the quality in this palette seems great. Pigmented and blendable! I love the collection of colors and a great value, glad I got it before it sold out! The metallics are gorgeous.
Alyse F.
Alyse F.
Obsessed with this palette! It has a mixture of both warm tones and cool tones and even some funky colors in there too. This is actually my first Morphe palette and I intend to get the 35O as well. The packaging is a nice black cardboard with no mirror.
Elaena W.
Elaena W.
sycamore, IL
This morphe eyeshadow palette is very good for an everyday use type of palette. I really enjoy to mix and match colors in it, and they are super duper pigmented! i got this for my birthday and i have been loving it ever since! i would buy this again!
Brizeida B.
Brizeida B.
Best affordable Morphe palette. I love Kathleen and at first I purchased the palette to support her, but upon use I fell in love with the amazing pigmentation, smoothness, application, ease of use, transfer and quality of these shadows. The attached image are brush swatches over a light layer of Urban decay potion primer. Not only is this palette warm toned with some pops of color but its great and compact for travel, as its not the topical Morphe packaging. I love that she added six unique limited edition shades.
Donna W.
Donna W.
Tiffin, OH
Oh my gosh. My fav go to Palette right now. Such pigmented and buttery colors. Simply beautiful.
jessica F.
jessica F.
salisbury, MD
I love this pallete for everyday. The pans are large and you get a lot of product for the price. I think the shades are universally flattering and I am looking forward to when this re-releases so I can buy one for my sisters
Breanna C.
Breanna C.
Chula Vista, CA
I have this palette and I am completely obsessed with it. I use it practically every day now bc it's so easy to create looks with. The shadows blend really easily and the price is awesome! If you can scoop this up when it comes back in stock, I would definitely go for it
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.