BY MORPHE BRUSHES #82 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Vanessa G.
Fort Worth, TX
This palette is amazing! I've followed Kathleen on YouTube for some time and she's so sweet and I'm so proud of her for this. Morphe has great quality products at an affordable price and this palette does not disappoint!
Cara D.
Fairfax, VA
THE COLORS IN THIS ARE S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G. plus morphes super good price and the quality of the shadows it's kind of hard to beat! Plus, Kathleen worked super hard with this palette and it shows!! I'm in love with it❤️
Claire R.
Folsom, CA
I love kathleen lights and all of her collabs she has done. Personally some of the colors in this weren't wearable for me but the quality of all of the shadows was amazing so I am for sure happy that I purchased it
Kylie C.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love Morphe and I love Kathleen Lights, so I did a massive happy dance when I heard about this collaboration. It sold out so fast the first time, but luckily I was able to snag one when Morphe restocked them. My blue eyes pop when I use the neutral shades from this palette. Please do yourself a favor and get a hold of this palette while you still can!
I love anything Kathleen does and if is definitely continued with this palette. I love that I could use just this palette to create an entire eye look.
Meghan B.
Love this palette and love Kathleen! The 2 green glittery shades have tons of fall out but other than that I love it. I use this palette all the time. It has great transition colors and nice pops of color. It has matte and shimmer shades to completely any eye look.
Jeanie R.
La Mirada, CA
Kathleen Lights is one of my favorite YouTubers so when I heard about this collab, I knew I had to have it! There are a total of 15 shadows in the palette and each one gives off amazing pigmentation. They blend like a dream and have great longevity. My favorite look is to do an emerald type of smoky eye (like the one Kathleen did on her channel).
Megan T.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I absolutely love Kathleen for creating this palette! I took this on a week long trip and used it everyday, creating a different look for each day and night. The pinks and mauves are freest for the day time and the dark brown/black plus the emerald green is sooo perfect for a smokey eye at night! The only gripe I have is that there's no mirror, but the price point is amazing so it's ok! The palette is available right now for a limited time so get it while you still can!!
Samantha S.
Harlingen, TX
Even though this product is limited edition I'm so glad I was able to grab this palette. Super affordable and Morphe palettes never disappoint.
Chloe S.
This is my new holy grail! This compliments and works on all skin tones which is such a bonus! Highly recommend this. It is limited edition though so once it's gone it's gone.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.