BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Kayla W.
Absolutely in love with this palette. The color selection is great. The pigmentation is fantastic. The packaging is very simple and clean.
Eliany R.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this product . Very pigmented applys lovely to the lid. Use eyeshadow primer before applying & these should come on pretty good & easy
Kayla A.
Roseville, MI
I love that morphe palettes are on the cheaper side but they are still very pigmented and better than some expensive name brands ive used
Karma L.
I wasn't impressed with the palette. I felt a lot of the shadows were chalky. I have a lot of morphe palettes and never experienced this.
summer s.
This is so beautiful. You can do so many looks from this pallete. From purple's to pinks. Mattes and shimmers. Great for day to day use.
Jessica A.
Cullman, AL
I have heard great things about this palette and it's definitely on my wishlist! All Morphe shadows are fantastic and blend like a dream
Monika A.
Coventry, CT
I love this shadow palette. I use it almost every day, because it has a mix of neutrals as well as pops of color for an affordable price.
Leigh A.
Dayton, OH
I love watching kathleen on youtube and her palette is amazing. All of these shadows are soft and buttery. The pigment level is amazing.
Andrea R.
My favorite go to palette. 9 times out of 10 this is the palette I travel with. I love the colors, it's pigmented and really blendable.
Kay W.
Huntington, WV
Baijhak and I may not be a aunt aunt or a parent she is the one aunt I am I just need a little help aunt she is a great Christmas aunt
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.