BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Michelle D.
Favorite YouTuber made a great eyeshadow palette so smooth and buttery and pigmented. Would highly reccomend
Destiny Leah R.
Santa Maria, CA
This palette is perfection!!! I love it especially being a MUA! The colours are so buttery and soft but not too soft to where the shadows crumble under your brush or finger tips. I feel like everyone needs this palette. My only complaint though is that I wish there where more colours for doing a neutral everyday look
LeAnn D.
Laurel, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
ALL TIME FAVORITE PALETTE! Kathleen is also one of my most favorite makeup artists. This palette is my go-to palette most of everyday! The packaging is great and is perfect to me! Couldn't be any better! So ready to see what more collabs she has coming soon!
Hannah M.
Cleveland, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sleek packaging, gorgeous colors, unbelievable pigmentation, and very long lasting! I love this palette. It's a bit pricey, but if you have the money to spend on it, DO IT! It's especially good for all my green eyed girls out there!
Christina M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly it is an amazing palette, the pigmentation is great and the color scheme is great, I'm in love with this palette I've already created to different looks and you can get an everyday look with this palette ūüíē
Jenie T.
Tehachapi , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Morphe has done it again this palette is beautiful and Kathleen has done an awesome job at arranging this perfectly. My favorite favorite favorite highlight shade is at the very top left the very first color in this pallet I am obsessed!
Heather P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is really nice! And very affordable for being high end and high quality. Definitely glad to have it in my collection.
Nichole E.
Plantation, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I heard Kathleen Lights was teaming up with Morphe I knew it was going to be killer. When the palette came out I ordered it within minutes. I can genuinely say that this palette EXCEEDED my expectations ( I don't say that very often). The color are SO creamy and blendable. There is absolutely no fallout and you really can create so many versatile looks with the colors. I find this to be one of my go-to palettes everyday for work and especially on my nights out with the girls. And the price?! COME ON! You can't beat it. Morphe and Kathleen really hit a home run with this one!
Sharon W.
Wilkes-Barre
I love the gorgeous colors! The fall out kind of bummed me out though. I love the pigment of the different colors
Claire T.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this palette and have a hard time not using it. I think the packaging keeps all of the products safe and I do like it, but it gets dirty easily. The glitter shades in this palette are amazing and have a rich color pay off. All of the shadows in this palette easily last all day as well. The colors go so well together even with the green seeming like it doesn't match the color scheme. I have gotten several friends to buy this and I truly believe it is amazing.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.