BY MORPHE BRUSHES #82 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Yadeliz F.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
I received this palette a few days ago in the mail and I love it. The pigmentation is amazing and it's only $15 !!
Lydia C.
Charlotte, NC
I love Kathleen and I love this palette! You can't beat the price ($14.99) and it's very pigmented and works for any skin tone or eye color. I can use it for an everyday look or a smokey look. I love it!
Kait A.
Auburn, AL
This is currently my #1 eye palette! It is the perfect size to travel, yet the pans of shadow are fairly large. I use this almost every single day. It has all the colors you need in one palette, especially with my hazel eye-color. I would definitely recommend!
Gabby Z.
I LOVE this eye shadow palette!! It's quickly become one of my favorites!! I would love more Morphe products!!
Mel R.
Love this palette! The green eyeshadow makea the perfect fit! A color that outstands from the others bit still combines with the rest for a perfect look. Love the shimmer eyeshadows on this palette
Katie R.
Warren, MI
I love love love morphe and Kathleen lights. There is no way this palette could be bad. It is highly pigmented and great formulation.
Sarah B.
This palette is EVERYTHING. KathleenLights did a beautiful job collaborating with Morphe to make a versatile and beautiful palette for all skin tones. And can we please take a moment to acknowledge the price? It's phenomenal... it's too bad that it is limited edition because I'd have loved to see this palette stick for future gift giving, etc.
Joselyn M.
Waukegan, IL
I love the shimmer colors in this palette. I just add a bit of facial spray to intensify the color to my liking. the mattes are hit or misses but for the most part they are good. the black shadow isn't as opaque but can be build able to anyone's liking
Zyla M.
Midland, TX
I love love love this palate. It is. Very pigmented and great for a burgundy look and was very affordable and long lasting! Over y'all it works soo good and I will purchase again and recommend for you too use.
Shannon S.
Houston, PA
Fist off I love Morphe products and I love Kathleen Lights so I was so excited to order this. AND it was less than 15 dollars! Super high quality, great pigment, blend great. This was my first product from Morphe that was not brushes and I feel in love. I cannot wait to order more from them.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.