BY MORPHE BRUSHES #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette these colors look so pre...1 Answers
  • Hello, Everyone seems to love Morphe but I heard the palettes were ...8 Answers
Jeannie P.
Jeannie P.
Humble, TX
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Amazing palette, lots of different shades. The emerald green shade is my favorite and so beautiful. I think Kathleen did amazing on the collaboration!
Marena L.
Marena L.
Ogdensburg, NY
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Love the colors, the price and Kathleen lights! Love love love! It's a staple in my collection
Kyly H.
Kyly H.
Troy, NY
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I am IN LOVE with this palette. The color pay off is amazing and the fall out with the darker shades is minimum. You can achieve every look with this palette. My fav combination is placing the darker forest green shade and placing the teal color on top. It makes such a beautiful emerald shade that's great for a night out look.
Catherine G.
Catherine G.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This palette is very beautiful! I love the colors I bring and the looks that can be made. Has many colors that other palettes already have but what strikes me are the combinations that can be achieved with it. Good work and excellent pigmentation.
Mariah M.
Mariah M.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This is my first Morphe palette and I was not disappointed. For the price, the products quality is astonishing. The pigmentation is out of this world and the colors can be used to make a wide variety of looks
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
New Albany, OH
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I am a big fan of Kathleen's makeup channel, so I bought this palette as soon as it was available. I was already a fan of morphe eye shadow so I knew this product would not disappoint. I think the packaging is beautiful, it comes with a great variety of shades, and has great pigmentation. I do not thing all the shades are perfect for my complexion, but overall I think it's a great palette and would satisfy any makeup lover!!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This pallet is absolutely amazing and for the price you can't beat that. I use it all the time and have created many beautiful looks with it.
Heidi R.
Heidi R.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Love this pallete! I am so glad I picked it up at the store iba. Trip to California. The colors are so pigmented and poly smoothly. You can accomplish so many looks using only this pallete as well as beautiful colors that you can use to steal the show on any eye shadow look!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Holy pigmented!!! I barely put my finger on the pallet to test it, and it showed up so boldly!!! I absolutely love this pallet! I also love the price for the pallet as well! It's so good to find great makeup at a great price!!

#morphemadness
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
LOVE!! Love the color selection and the quality of these eye shadows are AMAZING! Not to mention it was created by the beautiful kathleenlightsÔŁĄ
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.