BY MORPHE BRUSHES #66 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• good and long lasting?1 Answers
MarkAndleslie Z.
MarkAndleslie Z.
Greeley, CO
I love the shade and the pigmentation I just love morphe pallets they have great product and they just glide on so well in a great price range with 16 shade why not!!
Yar M.
Yar M.
Miami
Morphe is a super good brand, with excellent quality. His pigmentation is spectacular and the point of its duration without comment, literally lasts all day. I recommend it 100%
Maddie M.
Maddie M.
Southlake, TX
I just received this palette and have already used it so much! The colors in this palette are so beautiful and you can easily creat an everyday look or go for something more smoky and colorful. I used the more berry colored matte shadows to create the perfect fall eye look and I loved it. All the colors are very pigmented and smooth. I have no complaints about this palette and it's only $15!
Carlin W.
Carlin W.
Friendswood, TX
Wonderful colors, affordable but some shadows are better than others. Overall a great pallet.
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
White Bear Tp, MN
I am so happy that I got my hands on this! I absolutely love Morphe and Kathleen Lights so this is just my ideal palette! There are so many looks that you can do with this palette and the shadows are so pigmented and beautiful!
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
I love the shade selection and how pigmented they are but the two mauve shades and the black matte shades are super chalky and dry. They apply super patchy. The metallics do have some fallout.
Susan A.
Susan A.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Morphe products! You will always be satisfied with this brand. The prices are always reasonable. The pigmentation is probably the best on the market.
Danielle d.
Danielle d.
Love this brand and Kathleen! Such an amazing palette with a great color selection. Best thing ever.
Rhianna G.
Rhianna G.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Morphe is great in enteral but this palette is a amazing palette with so many colors and very pigmented!
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Lake villa, Il
I ordered this because Kathleen is one of my favorite YouTubers and it was my first Morphe purchase. I'm super happy with the product. The colors that she picked out and great and I'm able to use them at night or just a daytime look going to work. The pigment is great and they last all day. A great thing about Morphe is that iota super affordable too. Definitely recommend getting your hand on this when she restocks!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.