BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Kayla W.
Absolutely in love with this palette. The color selection is great. The pigmentation is fantastic. The packaging is very simple and clean.
summer s.
This is so beautiful. You can do so many looks from this pallete. From purple's to pinks. Mattes and shimmers. Great for day to day use.
Karma L.
I wasn't impressed with the palette. I felt a lot of the shadows were chalky. I have a lot of morphe palettes and never experienced this.
Jessica A.
Cullman, AL
I have heard great things about this palette and it's definitely on my wishlist! All Morphe shadows are fantastic and blend like a dream
Monika A.
Coventry, CT
I love this shadow palette. I use it almost every day, because it has a mix of neutrals as well as pops of color for an affordable price.
Kayla A.
Roseville, MI
I love that morphe palettes are on the cheaper side but they are still very pigmented and better than some expensive name brands ive used
Susana A.
I used this palette to do my cousin quince makeup and she loved how it turned out me too this pallet is amazing and I need another one
Kay W.
Huntington, WV
Baijhak and I may not be a aunt aunt or a parent she is the one aunt I am I just need a little help aunt she is a great Christmas aunt
Brooke H.
Fort Gibson
I LOVE THIS PALLETE. Kathleen did such an amazing job creating this. And Morphe shadow quality is always on point!! 5 stars for sure!!!
Diana A.
Los Angeles, CA
This palette has officially become my favorite!! The colors are so vibrant and the shimmery eyeshadows are highly pigmented i love it!!
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.