BY MORPHE BRUSHES #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette these colors look so pre...1 Answers
  • Hello, Everyone seems to love Morphe but I heard the palettes were ...8 Answers
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I absolutely love kathleenlights so I had to have this palette! It's perfect.. I love the shade range and that I can do sooo many looks with just one palette. The payoff is great and they blend so amazing!
Soray M.
Soray M.
Homestead, FL
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Love this palette!! It is super pigmented, has beautiful colors, and is very affordable. Absolutely worth a try!
Debbie R.
Debbie R.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love Kathleen Lights so I had to have this palette. I love to be able to have at hand the same colors she uses from her palette. I quality is great and I highly recommend the palette to young and old alike.
Erin S.
Erin S.
Cairo, OH
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This was my first morphe purchase, and I'm so blown away!!! There was a little mishap with the shipping of my pallet but I contacted customer service and they overnighted the pallet to me and blew me away with their customer service! I love the colors and the pigmentation! I WILL be buying more morphe pallets!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Winters, CA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Love this palette. Beautiful colors so much you can do with it. Easy to blend and apply
MaryEllen T.
MaryEllen T.
Boston, MA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love this eyeshadow palette! I was so excited when they put this back in stock!!!!! I immediately bought it from the website and is very inexpensive! Love the magnetic packaging! Shadows are amazingly pigmented and blend beautifully! Get your hands on this asap!!!
Maleni d.
Maleni d.
Windsor, CT
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I am head over heels with this palette. It has so many beautiful colors, including a pop of green. It is blendable, and applies very nicely. Got her palette on the Morphe website at a great price. It was my first time using any of their palettes (this was a collab) and I definitely recommend!
Maria F.
Maria F.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Una paleta super bonita aparte que la compre por la colaboracion de la youtuber que es una de mis favoritas
Adrii F.
Adrii F.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Where do I begin. First impression love the packaging, it's very compact compared to other morphe palettes. Upon my first use I found the colors blend to perfection and are super buttery and pigmented. (The black is a little hard to work with) But you can create so many looks with this arrangement of colors. I love this palette and for the price it was a steal!
Jeannie P.
Jeannie P.
Humble, TX
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Amazing palette, lots of different shades. The emerald green shade is my favorite and so beautiful. I think Kathleen did amazing on the collaboration!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.