BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Kim R.
Pecos , Tx
I think this is a great morphe palette I enjoyed the color selection Kathleen did a great job picking the colors I hope she comes out with more ūüėć
Rachel N.
Bear, DE
I love Kathleen and I love this palette! My favorite color is the green colors in it ūüėć The shadows themselves are buttery and blend like a dream.
Ema S.
Huntington, WV
I absolutely love the shades in this palette, it's absolutely perfect for fall, winter, and the holidays! Also love the texture of these shadows.
Sydney M.
LOVE!! Love the color selection and the quality of these eye shadows are AMAZING! Not to mention it was created by the beautiful kathleenlights‚̧
Kelly U.
Olyphant, PA
I love this palette. The colors are easy to blend and have great pigmentation. I use these colors alot. Kathleen Lights is a great makeup user.
Marlene N.
Bronx, NY
AMAZING Collaboration, purchased two before they sold out very creative palette great for everyday and also has colors where you can get funky
Samantha S.
Harlingen, TX
Even though this product is limited edition I'm so glad I was able to grab this palette. Super affordable and Morphe palettes never disappoint.
Elina C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is AMAZING!!! Super pigmented!!! The colors are sooooo beautiful!!! It’s definitely my go to palette!!!!! Kathleen Lights is amazing!!!!!
Traci C.
Ardmore , OK
I just received my palette other day and I am in LOOOVE!!!! The colors are perfect so pigmented and so affordable. I would highly recommend!!!
Jessica A.
Long Beach, CA
This pallet is absolutely amazing and for the price you can't beat that. I use it all the time and have created many beautiful looks with it.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.