BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK c...1 Answers
  • What do you think about this palette I absolutely loveeee...1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I absolutely can't live without this now it's so pigmented. The colors are so amazing and it can create so many different looks I thought I would shy away from the green glitter but honey it's the opposite I love just adding a pop of color on my lid or my lower lash like it's like cake I love this pallet so much 10/10 would recommend " in 350 reviews
  • "I honestly just bought this because I'm a fan of Kathleen and had to support her but I absolutely fell in love with this palette. It has become my favorite/holiday palette. You can do a dramatic eye or a neutral eye. The colors she chose and created for this palette are just beautiful. I can not wait for the restock of this palette so I can get an extra one. " in 36 reviews
Rochelle N.
A beautiful palette, it is amazing the colors payoff are great. Very pigmented and blend out nicely, I use my morphe m505 eyeshadow brush to blend out the product.
Colleen M.
Orem, UT
I love the colors, I love the shadow quality. It's a fun palette that you can get both an everyday look, as well as a fun, artistic look. The white shimmer shade may just be my favorite one ever.
Jenny D.
Pacific Plsds, CA
I love this palette especially for the price. I think it's worth the price and I love supporting a fellow beauty guru. I think the shades are so pretty and ideal for most skin tones.
Mahiya B.
Brentwood, CA
The colors in this palette are great. I've used it everyday since I've gotten it. There's a few colors I don't really use like the green. The colors blend easily. Lasts for a good part of the day.
Crystal M.
Bryan, TX
This palette is definitely one of my go to palettes!! The colors are all perfect, very blendable and pigmented! And the price of this palette is very affordable!
Casandra O.
Denton, TX
Morphe palettes are always extremely pigmented and blendable and this Kathleen Lights x Morphe collab palette is no different and the color selection is gorgeous.
Tabby M.
Belpre, OH
This is one of my favorite palettes!! The shades compliment each other well. This formula is very blendable. Great value for the product you receive. Must have!!
Daisy V.
Cayey, Puerto Rico
Kathleen Lights palette with Morphe Brushes?? YES please!! Love her and the quality of this palette is excellent! Not to mention the price: 14.99! Affordable and great quality!
Kaylan H.
I wish this was still available! I love the mix of colors in this palette. You got great neutrals but your pops of color to make a bold look. The shadows are super buttery and blend well. Wish I could've gotten my hands on a backup!
MarkAndleslie Z.
Greeley, CO
I love the shade and the pigmentation I just love morphe pallets they have great product and they just glide on so well in a great price range with 16 shade why not!!
Charl L.
Are the shadows very pigmented?
Yadira G.
North Miami Beach, FL
Where do you get this ?
Jan a.
I'm a visual person so I really like this colors, is there any store that carry this brand? I need to see them in person and maybe swatch them.
Michaela H.
Murphy, NC
Is this product very pigmented with long lasting wear?
Geneva👌🏻 M.
La Vernia, TX
How pigmented is this? And how much fall out does it have?