BY MORPHE BRUSHES #84 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Susana A.
Susana A.
I used this palette to do my cousin quince makeup and she loved how it turned out me too this pallet is amazing and I need another one
Traci C.
Traci C.
Ardmore , OK
I just received my palette other day and I am in LOOOVE!!!! The colors are perfect so pigmented and so affordable. I would highly recommend!!!
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Arnold, MO
Pigment is AMAZING. I actually just ordered this baby a week ago and just got it in 2 days ago. I've already played with it though, and let me tell ya! The pigment of these eye shadows are awesome. The butter-like feel helps shadows blend beautifully onto the eye. Perfect colors for any eye look for any skin tone. It's all around great!
Camila M.
Camila M.
I love Kathleen light I'm subscribed to her but she is so nice and come out with an amazing pallets that had different colors
Eliany R.
Eliany R.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this product . Very pigmented applys lovely to the lid. Use eyeshadow primer before applying & these should come on pretty good & easy
Cecilia R.
Cecilia R.
Mission, TX
I absolutely can't live without this now it's so pigmented. The colors are so amazing and it can create so many different looks I thought I would shy away from the green glitter but honey it's the opposite I love just adding a pop of color on my lid or my lower lash like it's like cake I love this pallet so much 10/10 would recommend
Kiersten S.
Kiersten S.
I love the color assortment! My only issue was when I used some of the browns they kind of just all morphed together into the same tone on my skin. In love with the palette as a whole!
Keshia M.
Keshia M.
Silverdale, WA
Just got this a few days ago! I love it! The colors are beautiful. They blend well and the palette is so perfect for the season! Must have in any collection
MarkAndleslie Z.
MarkAndleslie Z.
Greeley, CO
I love the shade and the pigmentation I just love morphe pallets they have great product and they just glide on so well in a great price range with 16 shade why not!!
Yar M.
Yar M.
Miami
Morphe is a super good brand, with excellent quality. His pigmentation is spectacular and the point of its duration without comment, literally lasts all day. I recommend it 100%
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.