BY MORPHE

• good and long lasting?1 Answers
Diana A.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette has officially become my favorite!! The colors are so vibrant and the shimmery eyeshadows are highly pigmented i love it!!
Courtney P.
Love this pallet. Great for my blue eyes. The perfect colors to really make them pop! And a few crazy colors to play with. I love it
Farah N.
an A+ for this pallette this is my go to pallette i love the pigmentation and i love its have a really good matte and shimmer shades
Mikaela H.
Anchorage, AK
The shimmers apply better wet and the baby like brown kicks up a little bit. Big fan of Kathleen's, it's a good day to night palette
Katie R.
Warren, MI
I love love love morphe and Kathleen lights. There is no way this palette could be bad. It is highly pigmented and great formulation.
Rebecca S.
Round Hill, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the pigmentation of this palette! The shade selection is absolutely gorgeous as well. Kathleen did an amazing job with this one.
Ana K.
I have been using this nonstop! The shadows are so pigmented and easy to blend. Perfect colors for any occasion and so easy to apply.
Aira Trixy D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the colors, love the pigmentarion, and love how it blends on easily. It applies on smoothly and the color cordination is great.
Emily H.
Milton Frwtr, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a beautiful every day palette! I love the warm tones but she also added a few pops of color and cool tones. Perfect for travel!
Yiyi Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot begin to describe how much I love this palette. It is perfect for a warm tones obsessed girl, so it is like heaven to meūüĎćūüŹĽ
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.