BY MORPHE BRUSHES #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette these colors look so pre...1 Answers
  • Hello, Everyone seems to love Morphe but I heard the palettes were ...8 Answers
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Gorgeous collection of colors and nice quality! I love the variety of shimmers and matte. That emerald teal is super beautiful with the mauve matte! Looking forward to see what I can create!
Joann G.
Joann G.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
One of my first morphe brushes purchase I love the pigmentation and variety of colors this palette has
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
LOVE!! Love the color selection and the quality of these eye shadows are AMAZING! Not to mention it was created by the beautiful kathleenlights❤
Sami M.
Sami M.
Friedens, PA
I'm such a huge fan of KathleenLights. She's like my idol. So when I saw that she paired with Morphe to make a palette I lost it. I bought it right as it launched and I'm in love with it. The colors are so pigmented and easy to work with. The only problem I find with it is there is a LOT of fall out. Like, you barely touch the shadow and it already has a little pile of shadow dust in the pan. I look past it though because of how gorgeous these colors are.
Melani G.
Melani G.
Doral, FL
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Definitely this palette is worth every penny you pay for it and is super economical.
It has an impressive quality, for me every shade is incredibly pigmented and diffuses excellent, last all day and their colors are varied and you can make many looks with it. It has bronze, pink, green and brown tones.
I love this palette, I use it all the time and I recommend it 100%.
#MorphexKathleenLights
I love Morphe and it is very worth this brand

Definitivamente esta paleta vale cada centavo que pagas por ella y es súper económica.
Tiene una calidad impresionante, para mí cada sombra es increíblemente pigmentada y se difumina excelente, duran todo el día y sus colores son variados y puedes hacerte muchos looks con ella. Tiene tonos bronce, rosas, verdes y cafés.
Amo esta paleta, la uso todo el tiempo y la recomiendo al 100%.
#MorphexKathleenLights
Amo Morphe y vale mucho la pena esta marca
Kate B.
Kate B.
I LOVE this palette! There is a great variety of shades and the perfect mix of matte and shimmer shades. My only, and I mean only, complaint is that there is a very good deal of fall out from the shadows in this palette. The pricepoint was wonderful, I just hate that so few people were able to get their hands on this palette. Not one I'm passing along anytime soon!
Carol H.
Carol H.
Marietta, GA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
First of all I love Kathleenlights, she's my favorite Youtuber so when she said she was coming out with an eyeshadow palette I jumped right on it. These shades are soooooo beautiful. They're easily to work with and very blendable. You can creat so many different looks with this palette. 15 shadows for $14.99, that's amazing. I would get my hands on one before they take them away!
Megan L.
Megan L.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This is a great palette. It has a range of cool and warm tone shadows with great pops of color and shimmers and mattes. All of the shadows are pigmented and blendable.
Catherine P.
Catherine P.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
her collabs are always so bomb, i like the color pay off and the colors she chose, it is a good size as well. the more glittery/ shimmer shades are a bit chunky but they are sooo pigmented so i still really like it. The price is reasonable, it's basically $1 per shade, it's also a good beginners palette since it has a pop of color but also a lot of neutrals, or it is good for some one who wants to start adding more color.
Bri B.
Bri B.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
These shadows are so creamy and easy to blend! They have great pigmentation and the whole palette was right around $15! It's my first time trying Morphe shadows and I will definitely order again. GO BUY IT!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.