BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK c...1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
  • Would you like for me to do a review on the morphe x kath...1 Answers
Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I absolutely can't live without this now it's so pigmented. The colors are so amazing and it can create so many different looks I thought I would shy away from the green glitter but honey it's the opposite I love just adding a pop of color on my lid or my lower lash like it's like cake I love this pallet so much 10/10 would recommend " in 350 reviews
  • "I honestly just bought this because I'm a fan of Kathleen and had to support her but I absolutely fell in love with this palette. It has become my favorite/holiday palette. You can do a dramatic eye or a neutral eye. The colors she chose and created for this palette are just beautiful. I can not wait for the restock of this palette so I can get an extra one. " in 36 reviews
Jenny D.
Pacific Plsds, CA
I love this palette especially for the price. I think it's worth the price and I love supporting a fellow beauty guru. I think the shades are so pretty and ideal for most skin tones.
Crystal M.
Bryan, TX
This palette is definitely one of my go to palettes!! The colors are all perfect, very blendable and pigmented! And the price of this palette is very affordable!
Tabby M.
Belpre, OH
This is one of my favorite palettes!! The shades compliment each other well. This formula is very blendable. Great value for the product you receive. Must have!!
Mahiya B.
Brentwood, CA
The colors in this palette are great. I've used it everyday since I've gotten it. There's a few colors I don't really use like the green. The colors blend easily. Lasts for a good part of the day.
Casandra O.
Denton, TX
Morphe palettes are always extremely pigmented and blendable and this Kathleen Lights x Morphe collab palette is no different and the color selection is gorgeous.
Daisy V.
Cayey, Puerto Rico
Kathleen Lights palette with Morphe Brushes?? YES please!! Love her and the quality of this palette is excellent! Not to mention the price: 14.99! Affordable and great quality!
MarkAndleslie Z.
Greeley, CO
I love the shade and the pigmentation I just love morphe pallets they have great product and they just glide on so well in a great price range with 16 shade why not!!
Sarah M.
I'm so glad I got my hands on this! I loooove it! There are matte and shimmers. And cool and warm tones so it's perfect for anyone! The colors are so pigmented and blend so well! You can come up with so many different looks. And the price is only $14.99!!! You need to get your hands on this before it sells out because it's limited edition! Kathleen Lights rocked it with this palette!
Erin C.
Channahon
I cant put this down!! And its getting so sad I've hit pan on almost half the colors!! It's a gorgeous pallette and def my fav for 2016-2017 , I'll have to move on though soon... Haha
Shannon A.
Roanoke, VA
One of my favorite palettes! I always grab it over my other high end palettes because of the colors and applications! The highlight shade is amazing for inner corner and brow bone!
Carolina U.
I really been wanting to get this!! I love these colors ! Do you guys think it's worth to buy?
Berenice G.
I just recently bought my Kathleen Lights palette and I'm just in love with the shades, do you guys know any youtubers with tutorials on this palette?
Taylor C.
Richboro
Does the green go with anything?
Kiana B.
Burin
Are these easy to blend ? Really looking to try this !
Sarah G.
This palette looks so beautiful. Is it worth the money and the hype?