BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I absolutely can't live without this now it's so pigmented. The colors are so amazing and it can create so many different looks I thought I would shy away from the green glitter but honey it's the opposite I love just adding a pop of color on my lid or my lower lash like it's like cake I love this pallet so much 10/10 would recommend " in 350 reviews
  • "I honestly just bought this because I'm a fan of Kathleen and had to support her but I absolutely fell in love with this palette. It has become my favorite/holiday palette. You can do a dramatic eye or a neutral eye. The colors she chose and created for this palette are just beautiful. I can not wait for the restock of this palette so I can get an extra one. " in 36 reviews
Michelle B.
Roxbury, MA
Love this palette by Morphe. Nice, small, slim and easy to travel with. The pigmentation is pretty well. Trust me, you'll love this palette after one use.
Michelle s.
Bronx, NY
1st of all #morphegirl ūüíĀūüŹĽ i love this patlette so much . The colors are amazing , they are so pigmented a tap goes a long way . they blend so nice & smooth
Eugenia M.
Barcelona
Love, love, loooove this palette! So pigmented and gorgeous colors. Long lasting, and if the brush is slightly wet...so vibrant. Love it! Would buy again !
Melissa S.
Creedmoor, NC
I love her YouTube channel and I was excited to hear that it was being restocked. The colors are pigmented and easily blended. I love all of the colors.
Maleni E.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this palette! Perfect for natural to dramatic look! Definitely a daily use palette! Would deff recommend to anyone! It's perfect on all skin tones!
Taylor A.
Best palette ever! If you can find this for a decent price GET IT RIGHT NOW GIRLFRIEND!!! I travel with this everywhere and the quality is like no other!
Heather B.
Love the colors and the blend ability of them. Can use some as a highlight and shadow. Goes on smooth and makes my eyes pop even though they are brown.
Melissa R.
Quitman, MS
There's so many different eye looks I can get out of this one single pallet! I love playing around with it! I
Haven't had mine but 4 days & love it! ūüėć
Mak S.
LOVE!! Amazing holiday gift! I love Kathleen and I love this palette, the colors are amazing and the formula is the best. Morphe had the best eyeshadow
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
Beautifully pigmented palette .. super blendable super creamy shadows !! Very affordable as well !! Would be a nice fall palette .. recommend to all !!
Haley W.
Which palette is better, the Kathleen Lights one or the Jaclyn Hill one and why?
Laura P.
I know this palette is limited edition, I need to get my hands on this. Does anyone know how much longer this will be available?
Rikza S.
Morganton, NC
Is it good? Are they creamy and pigmented?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
I love these colours. Is this palette still available to purchase ?
Carolina U.
I really been wanting to get this!! I love these colors ! Do you guys think it's worth to buy?