BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Taylor A.
Best palette ever! If you can find this for a decent price GET IT RIGHT NOW GIRLFRIEND!!! I travel with this everywhere and the quality is like no other!
Maleni E.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this palette! Perfect for natural to dramatic look! Definitely a daily use palette! Would deff recommend to anyone! It's perfect on all skin tones!
Vanessa S.
Highly pigmented! Beautiful appearance! Came appropriately wrapped & packaged for safe shipping. The shades are gorgeous, especially that pop of green!
Melissa R.
Quitman, MS
There's so many different eye looks I can get out of this one single pallet! I love playing around with it! I
Haven't had mine but 4 days & love it! ūüėć
Jeannie P.
Humble, TX
Amazing palette, lots of different shades. The emerald green shade is my favorite and so beautiful. I think Kathleen did amazing on the collaboration!
Cindy S.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
This palette is overrated. Yes its pretty and the pigmentation is insane. But the colors and so basic. The only different color i enjoyed was the green
Amber D.
Victorville, CA
I own the limited edition Jaclyn palette (which is similar to this) and I LOVE it! I also own many of their lashes. Their stuff is so great, and cheap.
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
Beautiful pigmented the amazing colors used all season must have my eyes are brown so it brings out the shape of it would buy more it lasts a long time
Mak S.
LOVE!! Amazing holiday gift! I love Kathleen and I love this palette, the colors are amazing and the formula is the best. Morphe had the best eyeshadow
Gabrielle D.
I love this pallet buttery and pigmented!!! The colors are beautiful and can be used to create many different looks. && For the price you cant beat it!
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV
How is the pigment on this palette? And fallout?
Kiara R.
Is this is a good affordable palette to start off with or is there one that could be better? I have naked 3 but I want a different variety of colors and I feel this would be good but are there better palettes out there that you would recommend?
Caitlen C.
Is this worth it? I have the 35o so I'm debating on purchasing this, but I know the price tag isn't too high so I might as well.
Tiana E.
San Francisco , CA
Ive been wanting to try this product out for a while now! How is the pigmentation?
Paulina R.
I really like the shadows in this palette but is it worth of buying? Are the colours pigmented enough?