BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK c...1 Answers
  • What do you think about this palette I absolutely loveeee...1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I absolutely can't live without this now it's so pigmented. The colors are so amazing and it can create so many different looks I thought I would shy away from the green glitter but honey it's the opposite I love just adding a pop of color on my lid or my lower lash like it's like cake I love this pallet so much 10/10 would recommend " in 350 reviews
  • "I honestly just bought this because I'm a fan of Kathleen and had to support her but I absolutely fell in love with this palette. It has become my favorite/holiday palette. You can do a dramatic eye or a neutral eye. The colors she chose and created for this palette are just beautiful. I can not wait for the restock of this palette so I can get an extra one. " in 36 reviews
Melissa E.
Los Angeles, CA
This palette is amazing and so rich and buttery and pigmented! Love the colors, I just love everything about this palette Kathleen did such an amazing job on this i am obsessed. THANK YOU KATHLEEN
Lauren Y.
I love the colors and how different they are when applied! The green is amazing! I pallet itself is adorable along with the packaging! I'm glad I could snap one when I did!
Tonya G.
Jerseyville, IL
Absolutely love this palette!! It is my go to palette. You can create so many gorgeous looks with it. And i love it was collaborated with one of my favorite YouTuber!!
Jenny D.
Pacific Plsds, CA
I love this palette especially for the price. I think it's worth the price and I love supporting a fellow beauty guru. I think the shades are so pretty and ideal for most skin tones.
Colleen M.
Orem, UT
I love the colors, I love the shadow quality. It's a fun palette that you can get both an everyday look, as well as a fun, artistic look. The white shimmer shade may just be my favorite one ever.
Tabby M.
Belpre, OH
This is one of my favorite palettes!! The shades compliment each other well. This formula is very blendable. Great value for the product you receive. Must have!!
Mahiya B.
Brentwood, CA
The colors in this palette are great. I've used it everyday since I've gotten it. There's a few colors I don't really use like the green. The colors blend easily. Lasts for a good part of the day.
Crystal M.
Bryan, TX
This palette is definitely one of my go to palettes!! The colors are all perfect, very blendable and pigmented! And the price of this palette is very affordable!
Casandra O.
Denton, TX
Morphe palettes are always extremely pigmented and blendable and this Kathleen Lights x Morphe collab palette is no different and the color selection is gorgeous.
Daisy V.
Cayey, Puerto Rico
Kathleen Lights palette with Morphe Brushes?? YES please!! Love her and the quality of this palette is excellent! Not to mention the price: 14.99! Affordable and great quality!
Kiara R.
Is this is a good affordable palette to start off with or is there one that could be better? I have naked 3 but I want a different variety of colors and I feel this would be good but are there better palettes out there that you would recommend?
Monica S.
I have never used morphe but heard it's great. How are their prices in pallets and is the color pigmentation worth it?
Haley W.
Which palette is better, the Kathleen Lights one or the Jaclyn Hill one and why?
Jasmine G.
Bay City, MI
Do the shades compare to other shades that are already in morphe palettes? Or are the different enough that the palette is worth buying?
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV
How is the pigment on this palette? And fallout?