BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK c...1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I absolutely can't live without this now it's so pigmented. The colors are so amazing and it can create so many different looks I thought I would shy away from the green glitter but honey it's the opposite I love just adding a pop of color on my lid or my lower lash like it's like cake I love this pallet so much 10/10 would recommend " in 350 reviews
  • "I honestly just bought this because I'm a fan of Kathleen and had to support her but I absolutely fell in love with this palette. It has become my favorite/holiday palette. You can do a dramatic eye or a neutral eye. The colors she chose and created for this palette are just beautiful. I can not wait for the restock of this palette so I can get an extra one. " in 36 reviews
Pamela S.
Santa Fe, NM
I love this palette so much! It's perfect for all seasons, but I favor it during the fall. It has a great color selection and is very creamy and blends amazing.
Andrea M.
SUPPERR PIGMENTED!!!!!!! I loved since the first day that it came out even though I didn't purchase it right away. You can never go wrong with a morphe palette.
Gilliane F.
Muy buena paleta a muy buen precio muy buena pigmentación y los colores son muy bonitos para usarlos de día o de noche . van bien en mis ojos color chocolate.
Desiree V.
Fresno, CA
I'm so glad I got this on the first release! They just rereleased this pallet today! Highly pigmented and smothe velvety texture! Well worth the low price tag.
Erika V.
San Jose, CA
I’m so sad this way a limited edition palette. I’ve already hit pan on my favorite shades. I’ve created so many different looks with the help of this palette.
Emily S.
The most perfect warm eyeshadow palette, and Kathleen is my favorite YouTuber so I had to buy this. Morphe is amazing quality and even more amazing prices!!
Susan A.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Morphe products! You will always be satisfied with this brand. The prices are always reasonable. The pigmentation is probably the best on the market.
Keshia M.
Silverdale, WA
Just got this a few days ago! I love it! The colors are beautiful. They blend well and the palette is so perfect for the season! Must have in any collection
Charity P.
Tipp City , OH
This is a pretty good palette. There are a couple shade in here that are misses but overall for the price of the palette and there quality it is a good buy.
Courtney T.
One of my favorite palettes, not just because I love Kathleen. The shadows are gorgeous and super blendable. You can create so many looks with this palette.
Tilly D.
Cleburne, TX
I have been wanting to get this palette but still not sure if I should or not how can some let me know how is the pigmentation and what are there thoughts about it?
Emily M.
N Brunswick, NJ
How much is this pallet and where can I get it from ?
Lizzy R.
I REALLY want this for my birthday but idk if it is worth it! TBH i want it because my favorite YouTube made this and because the colors are beautiful! Is it really worth all the hype tho? Does anyone have this palette? Plz tell me how this would work on my skin tone (fair).
Caroline G.
Anderson, SC
Is this worth the money?
Destiny P.
Canton, GA
I love the colors. Would they look good on fair skin?