BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Casi K.
Greenbrier, Tn
Just got this palette. Cant wait to try it. Heard wonderful things about it. Tbe shadows have a creamy feel when you swatch. Blends nicely
Eliany R.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this product . Very pigmented applys lovely to the lid. Use eyeshadow primer before applying & these should come on pretty good & easy
Carol R.
Vacaville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love it! I love her, and this palette is perfect to carry with you. She definitely chose everything needed to carry in your bag.
Kayla W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely in love with this palette. The color selection is great. The pigmentation is fantastic. The packaging is very simple and clean.
Jessica A.
Cullman, AL
I have heard great things about this palette and it's definitely on my wishlist! All Morphe shadows are fantastic and blend like a dream
Karma L.
I wasn't impressed with the palette. I felt a lot of the shadows were chalky. I have a lot of morphe palettes and never experienced this.
summer s.
This is so beautiful. You can do so many looks from this pallete. From purple's to pinks. Mattes and shimmers. Great for day to day use.
Monika A.
Coventry, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shadow palette. I use it almost every day, because it has a mix of neutrals as well as pops of color for an affordable price.
Susana A.
I used this palette to do my cousin quince makeup and she loved how it turned out me too this pallet is amazing and I need another one
Elizabeth V.
Havelock, IA
I wish I could get my hands on all the morphe palettes. Kathleen is my favorite beauty vlogger so when this happened I had to buy two!
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.