BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK c...1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I absolutely can't live without this now it's so pigmented. The colors are so amazing and it can create so many different looks I thought I would shy away from the green glitter but honey it's the opposite I love just adding a pop of color on my lid or my lower lash like it's like cake I love this pallet so much 10/10 would recommend " in 350 reviews
  • "I honestly just bought this because I'm a fan of Kathleen and had to support her but I absolutely fell in love with this palette. It has become my favorite/holiday palette. You can do a dramatic eye or a neutral eye. The colors she chose and created for this palette are just beautiful. I can not wait for the restock of this palette so I can get an extra one. " in 36 reviews
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
I bought this because it was super cheap. The pigmentation with Morphe products are always great. The colors were so pretty but I've only used it like twice.
Susan A.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Morphe products! You will always be satisfied with this brand. The prices are always reasonable. The pigmentation is probably the best on the market.
Marilyn K.
I love this product so much. The blending ability is beautiful and the colors go along with one another very well! This palette was thought out and gorgeous!
Charity P.
Tipp City , OH
This is a pretty good palette. There are a couple shade in here that are misses but overall for the price of the palette and there quality it is a good buy.
Keshia M.
Silverdale, WA
Just got this a few days ago! I love it! The colors are beautiful. They blend well and the palette is so perfect for the season! Must have in any collection
Glyniel C.
This is amazing!!!! The color payout is great and the colors are good for everyday as well as formal looks too! You can't beat the quality for this price!!!
Michelle s.
Bronx, NY
1st of all #morphegirl ūüíĀūüŹĽ i love this patlette so much . The colors are amazing , they are so pigmented a tap goes a long way . they blend so nice & smooth
Taylor D.
Louisville
This palette has quickly become my favorite! The array of different colors makes it easy to create many different eye looks. The price is also unbeatable!
Maria F.
I purchased this eye shadow palette for my daughter, and found out that she purchased her own, so i kept it, and i'm so glad i did! It's one of the best !
Eugenia M.
Barcelona
Love, love, loooove this palette! So pigmented and gorgeous colors. Long lasting, and if the brush is slightly wet...so vibrant. Love it! Would buy again !
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.