BY MORPHE BRUSHES #84 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• good and long lasting?1 Answers
Emily P.
Emily P.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Love Kathleen Lights and love this palette!! She did an excellent job picking out these colors. So much versatility with this palette and they are gorgeous shades. The green shades are absolutely stunning! This was my first morphe palette I've ever purchased and I can definitely say I will be purchasing another one from them
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Madison, WI
As soon as this palette came back in stock, I had to buy it. I love Kathleen and I trust her opinion when it comes to makeup. I've heard a lot of people say that Morphe can be either really good or just meh. Luckily, this palette was beautiful. The shades are very pigmented and blend out nicely. I do prefer the shadows in my chocolate bar palette more, but this is still a very good palette, especially for the cheap price. I'd definitely would recommend this to a friend.
Katie E.
Katie E.
Estero , FL
One of my favorite eyeshadows. I love the colors and they blend so nicely. It's my first time trying Morphe and I am very impressed. You get a good amount of product for the price. I would buy again.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
I was so excited when I saw this collaboration. Kathleen Lights is such an amazing Youtuber and I loved her collab with Colourpop, so I knew this one was going to be even more amazing. Some people were turned off from this because of a couple of the shades, but I think they are amazing and unique, just like her!
Sara H.
Sara H.
This is my favorite pallet that I own! It's only in stock one last time so I suggest getting it ASAP! The shadows are SO pigmented. There are so many eye looks you can create with it, I use at least one shade from this pallet everyday! I love it and Kathleen so much! I would 100% recommend!
Grace L.
Grace L.
Sammamish, WA
I adore this palette! Everything from the color selection to the blending is amazing! The only reason it's four stars is that the packaging is so-so. I understand there's no mirror to keep the price down, but I felt like it could have been a bit nicer looking. As for the actual shadows, they are all very pigmented! The shimmers are metallic and work best when applied with a finger. The two green shades in particular are gorgeous, as well as the golden color. The mattes blend very nicely, my personal favorites are the matte purple shades. You could so many looks with this palette, it's so versatile!! At only 15 dollars, this palette is a must buy!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Roxbury Xing, MA
Love this palette! The shadows in here are very creamy and pigmented. They make blending extremely easy, even easier than some of my high end palettes. The shadows also last for a long time on the kids, keeping that intensity!
Mica G.
Mica G.
West wendover , NV
I own this palette and I have done a few looks with this palette along with the 35F and I am truly a huge fan and I am in love with this palette in collaboration with Kathleen Lights. ❤️
Melanie C.
Melanie C.
Naples, FL
I just got this palette on the mail today and it's such a beautiful palette! It has a very nice gradient of colors organized in a way that you can create any look you want! It's very cheap and the quality is amazing ! They swatch beautifully and apply in the eyes as well ! Also Kathleen Lights has always been one of my favorite YouTuber and she knows what she's doing !!
Jo C.
Jo C.
Cullman, AL
Such a great palette for everyday uses very versatile so if u need to travel you could just take this pallette and make all kinds of looks!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.