BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Rayanne H.
Pueblo
This has recently became my most favorite pallet I love the all the matte shades and use thus almost every day this a staple in any ones collection!!
Victoria R.
Beautiful!!! I can create and have created* so many looks with just this one palette the quality is very nice and the color scheme here is beautiful
Keyshla D.
Olathe, KS
I really love this palette. I got it because it has a few colors that I normally wouldn't go for, but it goes on well. It blends well and I love it.
Tracy S.
Worth, IL
Pigments are great. A little bit not much fall out. The colors are amazing and I love the way they blend. You will never see me without this palette
Lexus R.
I’m in love with this pallet the shade range is amazing the pigment is outstanding they blend like a dream and overall I love Kathleen she’s amazing
Annie P.
Clearwater , Fl
Beautiful shadows, this palette is so versatile!! I've pretty much used it every day since buying. They blend so well and the shimmers are so pretty!
Stevi C.
Louisville, KY
I love this palette! I use it so much it's unreal. You can do so many looks with it and the colors pigmentation is unreal! Definitely worth the 14.99
Diana N.
I love trying anything that kathleen collaborates with I just thing she does an awesome job with all her products love the pigments from this shadows
Chelsie C.
LOVE THIS PALETTE!! So glad I bought it. Colors are gorgeous and apply beautifully. Silky smooth and fun. First morphe palette and will purchase more
Jessica T.
Modesto, CA
I'm not gonna lie. I only bought this palette because I love Kathleen lights. But it is a really pretty pallets. I haven't used it since I bought it.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.