BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Ashley B.
Cullman, AL
I love Kathleen Lights. I ordered this palette from Mercari. It's everything I was hoping it would be. Bendable, doesn't fade, and very pigmented. :)
Victoria R.
Beautiful!!! I can create and have created* so many looks with just this one palette the quality is very nice and the color scheme here is beautiful
Annie P.
Clearwater , Fl
Beautiful shadows, this palette is so versatile!! I've pretty much used it every day since buying. They blend so well and the shimmers are so pretty!
Tracy S.
Worth, IL
Pigments are great. A little bit not much fall out. The colors are amazing and I love the way they blend. You will never see me without this palette
Isabella T.
Casa Grande , AZ
Love it, love it, love it! But then again I love anything that is Morphe and I love anything that is Kathleen Lights so it's a match made in heaven!!
Keyshla D.
Olathe, KS
I really love this palette. I got it because it has a few colors that I normally wouldn't go for, but it goes on well. It blends well and I love it.
Diana N.
I love trying anything that kathleen collaborates with I just thing she does an awesome job with all her products love the pigments from this shadows
Chelsie C.
LOVE THIS PALETTE!! So glad I bought it. Colors are gorgeous and apply beautifully. Silky smooth and fun. First morphe palette and will purchase more
Rayanne H.
Pueblo
This has recently became my most favorite pallet I love the all the matte shades and use thus almost every day this a staple in any ones collection!!
Erin M.
Flint, MI
Yes! This palette is really great! I got the palette because I love Kathleen, but I really enjoy it. The quality is good and the colors blend well!
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.