BY MORPHE

• good and long lasting?1 Answers
Rachel N.
Bear, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Kathleen and I love this palette! My favorite color is the green colors in it 😍 The shadows themselves are buttery and blend like a dream.
Kim R.
Pecos , Tx
I think this is a great morphe palette I enjoyed the color selection Kathleen did a great job picking the colors I hope she comes out with more 😍
Ema S.
Huntington, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the shades in this palette, it's absolutely perfect for fall, winter, and the holidays! Also love the texture of these shadows.
Adriana B.
First palette ever purchased from Morphe and I LOVE it. Pigmented, blendable, can create different looks with this and, its easy to travel with.
Kelly U.
Olyphant, PA
I love this palette. The colors are easy to blend and have great pigmentation. I use these colors alot. Kathleen Lights is a great makeup user.
Marlene N.
Bronx, NY
AMAZING Collaboration, purchased two before they sold out very creative palette great for everyday and also has colors where you can get funky
Samantha S.
Harlingen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Even though this product is limited edition I'm so glad I was able to grab this palette. Super affordable and Morphe palettes never disappoint.
Traci C.
Ardmore , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just received my palette other day and I am in LOOOVE!!!! The colors are perfect so pigmented and so affordable. I would highly recommend!!!
Andrea A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
IF THIS IS STILL AVAILABLE YOU NEED TO GET YOUR HANDS ON IT! It's so inexpensive and worth the price. Shadows are super creamy and pigmented
Shannon F.
Medford, OR
This palette is gorgeous and I can not say enough good things. The colors are highly pigmented and the cost makes this an even better choice!
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.