BY MORPHE BRUSHES #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette these colors look so pre...1 Answers
  • Hello, Everyone seems to love Morphe but I heard the palettes were ...8 Answers
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
San Mateo, CA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This is my FAVORITE palette of all time! It comes with the perfect colors! I bought it off of the morphe website. The colors are extremely pigmented. I use this palette every single time i do my make up. I would most definitely purchase this again.
Stephany F.
Stephany F.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
These palette is my new love!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I bought it on December and I can't let it, is so pigmented and too lasting , the transitions colors are beautifully, I use to every special occasion because you can create too many look with it
Katelyn F.
Katelyn F.
Sumrall, MS
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love this palette and the warm shades and how it has sever convential colors but also nonconvential colors which gives you the option to try new things.
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I use at least one color from this pallet every time I do my make up. If I'm going on a trip this is the pallet I bring. The pigmentation is so great and the colors are beautiful and can make so many different looks! So glad I bought this
Kristine N.
Kristine N.
Aurora, CO
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love Kathleenlights so when I found out she collaborated with Morphe I was so excited! I bought this palette when it first came out and I use it every time I go out to the bars. There is a good mix of colors and it's so affordable!
Alejandra G.
Alejandra G.
Fontana , CA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Aaaaamazzzzing! Ladies n gents This palette is a must buy!!!! Unbelievable pigmentation. Beautiful Colors. My favorite is the shimmery green. Stands out so beautifully. Makes the eyes stand out. Kathleenlights x morphe is incredible. Buy it Now ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This is the best eyeshadow pallette I have ever purchased. There are so many great colors in this pallette. I use it for everyday looks and even going on . It's so unique and unlike any other pallette . The pigmentation of the eyeshadows are unbelievable. For just 14.99 you get such amazing quality and unique colors that you cant get any where else .
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Topeka, KS
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I totally need to buy an extra of this it is one of my favorites... Blends well, super pigmented, and gorgeous colors.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Modesto, CA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Oh let me tell you! This was one of my favorite palettes of the year! This beautiful Kathleenlights palette was only $14 and boy was it worth every penny and more! I love the colors, except the black eyeshadow because that comes in every palette these days, I'd much rather have a different shade instead of another black shadow that I won't uselol.
Melanie C.
Melanie C.
Naples, FL
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I just got this palette on the mail today and it's such a beautiful palette! It has a very nice gradient of colors organized in a way that you can create any look you want! It's very cheap and the quality is amazing ! They swatch beautifully and apply in the eyes as well ! Also Kathleen Lights has always been one of my favorite YouTuber and she knows what she's doing !!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.