BY MORPHE BRUSHES #84 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Mariah M.
Mariah M.
This is my first Morphe palette and I was not disappointed. For the price, the products quality is astonishing. The pigmentation is out of this world and the colors can be used to make a wide variety of looks
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
New Albany , OH
I am a big fan of Kathleen's makeup channel, so I bought this palette as soon as it was available. I was already a fan of morphe eye shadow so I knew this product would not disappoint. I think the packaging is beautiful, it comes with a great variety of shades, and has great pigmentation. I do not thing all the shades are perfect for my complexion, but overall I think it's a great palette and would satisfy any makeup lover!!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Long Beach, CA
This pallet is absolutely amazing and for the price you can't beat that. I use it all the time and have created many beautiful looks with it.
Heidi R.
Heidi R.
Tucson, AZ
Love this pallete! I am so glad I picked it up at the store iba. Trip to California. The colors are so pigmented and poly smoothly. You can accomplish so many looks using only this pallete as well as beautiful colors that you can use to steal the show on any eye shadow look!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Holy pigmented!!! I barely put my finger on the pallet to test it, and it showed up so boldly!!! I absolutely love this pallet! I also love the price for the pallet as well! It's so good to find great makeup at a great price!!

#morphemadness
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
LOVE!! Love the color selection and the quality of these eye shadows are AMAZING! Not to mention it was created by the beautiful kathleenlights❤
Melani G.
Melani G.
Doral, FL
Definitely this palette is worth every penny you pay for it and is super economical.
It has an impressive quality, for me every shade is incredibly pigmented and diffuses excellent, last all day and their colors are varied and you can make many looks with it. It has bronze, pink, green and brown tones.
I love this palette, I use it all the time and I recommend it 100%.
#MorphexKathleenLights
I love Morphe and it is very worth this brand

Definitivamente esta paleta vale cada centavo que pagas por ella y es súper económica.
Tiene una calidad impresionante, para mí cada sombra es increíblemente pigmentada y se difumina excelente, duran todo el día y sus colores son variados y puedes hacerte muchos looks con ella. Tiene tonos bronce, rosas, verdes y cafés.
Amo esta paleta, la uso todo el tiempo y la recomiendo al 100%.
#MorphexKathleenLights
Amo Morphe y vale mucho la pena esta marca
Carol H.
Carol H.
Marietta, GA
First of all I love Kathleenlights, she's my favorite Youtuber so when she said she was coming out with an eyeshadow palette I jumped right on it. These shades are soooooo beautiful. They're easily to work with and very blendable. You can creat so many different looks with this palette. 15 shadows for $14.99, that's amazing. I would get my hands on one before they take them away!
Megan L.
Megan L.
This is a great palette. It has a range of cool and warm tone shadows with great pops of color and shimmers and mattes. All of the shadows are pigmented and blendable.
Holly W.
Holly W.
One of my ride or die palettes!!!! I love Kathleen so much that I support everything she does! But I wouldn't say I love it if I didn't ! Xoxo blends easily, buttery, beautiful colors. If you are unsure ---I recommend watching KathleenLights YouTube video swatching the colors!!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.