BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Maria F.
I purchased this eye shadow palette for my daughter, and found out that she purchased her own, so i kept it, and i'm so glad i did! It's one of the best !
Eugenia M.
Barcelona
Love, love, loooove this palette! So pigmented and gorgeous colors. Long lasting, and if the brush is slightly wet...so vibrant. Love it! Would buy again !
Michelle B.
Roxbury, MA
Love this palette by Morphe. Nice, small, slim and easy to travel with. The pigmentation is pretty well. Trust me, you'll love this palette after one use.
Melissa S.
Creedmoor, NC
I love her YouTube channel and I was excited to hear that it was being restocked. The colors are pigmented and easily blended. I love all of the colors.
Taylor A.
Best palette ever! If you can find this for a decent price GET IT RIGHT NOW GIRLFRIEND!!! I travel with this everywhere and the quality is like no other!
Maleni E.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this palette! Perfect for natural to dramatic look! Definitely a daily use palette! Would deff recommend to anyone! It's perfect on all skin tones!
Makayla R.
LOVE!! Amazing holiday gift! I love Kathleen and I love this palette, the colors are amazing and the formula is the best. Morphe had the best eyeshadow
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
Beautifully pigmented palette .. super blendable super creamy shadows !! Very affordable as well !! Would be a nice fall palette .. recommend to all !!
Gabrielle D.
I love this pallet buttery and pigmented!!! The colors are beautiful and can be used to create many different looks. && For the price you cant beat it!
Sara J.
El Paso, TX
I personally love Kathleen and I love her palette. Colors are super buttery and blend like a dream! Colors are so wearable and compliment my skin tone
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.