BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I absolutely can't live without this now it's so pigmented. The colors are so amazing and it can create so many different looks I thought I would shy away from the green glitter but honey it's the opposite I love just adding a pop of color on my lid or my lower lash like it's like cake I love this pallet so much 10/10 would recommend " in 350 reviews
  • "I honestly just bought this because I'm a fan of Kathleen and had to support her but I absolutely fell in love with this palette. It has become my favorite/holiday palette. You can do a dramatic eye or a neutral eye. The colors she chose and created for this palette are just beautiful. I can not wait for the restock of this palette so I can get an extra one. " in 36 reviews
Sarah M.
I'm so glad I got my hands on this! I loooove it! There are matte and shimmers. And cool and warm tones so it's perfect for anyone! The colors are so pigmented and blend so well! You can come up with so many different looks. And the price is only $14.99!!! You need to get your hands on this before it sells out because it's limited edition! Kathleen Lights rocked it with this palette!
MarkAndleslie Z.
Greeley, CO
I love the shade and the pigmentation I just love morphe pallets they have great product and they just glide on so well in a great price range with 16 shade why not!!
Shannon A.
Roanoke, VA
One of my favorite palettes! I always grab it over my other high end palettes because of the colors and applications! The highlight shade is amazing for inner corner and brow bone!
Sarah T.
Highland, CA
Love love love this palette. Favorite collar yet. The eye shadows are amazing quality. She killed it. And there are shadows that she designed herself are amazing. Totally recommend
Traci R.
VICTORVILLE, CA
Love this pallet. My favorite is the purple color. Color lasts long. Love the sparkly effect on some colors. Good mixture of shimmer and matte colors.
Chelsie C.
LOVE THIS PALETTE!! So glad I bought it. Colors are gorgeous and apply beautifully. Silky smooth and fun. First morphe palette and will purchase more
marialejandra r.
kissimmee, FL
10000 stars for this palette ! I loveeee kathleenlights she is amazing
But omg this palette is everything! The pigmentation is insane and the price is crazy!!!! Loveee this one i really recommend it
Chelsie M.
Mount Carmel, PA
I like this! It has many various shades that you can make fun looks or natural looks in a small palette for an affordable price
Andrea M.
Houston , TX
SUPPERR PIGMENTED!!!!!!! I loved since the first day that it came out even though I didn't purchase it right away. You can never go wrong with a morphe palette.
Pamela S.
Santa Fe, NM
I love this palette so much! It's perfect for all seasons, but I favor it during the fall. It has a great color selection and is very creamy and blends amazing.
Sarah G.
This palette looks so beautiful. Is it worth the money and the hype?
Carolina U.
I really been wanting to get this!! I love these colors ! Do you guys think it's worth to buy?
Yadira G.
N Miami Beach, FL
Where do you get this ?
Taylor C.
Richboro
Does the green go with anything?
Kiana B.
Burin
Are these easy to blend ? Really looking to try this !