BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I absolutely can't live without this now it's so pigmented. The colors are so amazing and it can create so many different looks I thought I would shy away from the green glitter but honey it's the opposite I love just adding a pop of color on my lid or my lower lash like it's like cake I love this pallet so much 10/10 would recommend " in 350 reviews
  • "I honestly just bought this because I'm a fan of Kathleen and had to support her but I absolutely fell in love with this palette. It has become my favorite/holiday palette. You can do a dramatic eye or a neutral eye. The colors she chose and created for this palette are just beautiful. I can not wait for the restock of this palette so I can get an extra one. " in 36 reviews
Tabby M.
Belpre, OH
This is one of my favorite palettes!! The shades compliment each other well. This formula is very blendable. Great value for the product you receive. Must have!!
Daisy V.
Cayey, Puerto Rico
Kathleen Lights palette with Morphe Brushes?? YES please!! Love her and the quality of this palette is excellent! Not to mention the price: 14.99! Affordable and great quality!
Sarah M.
I'm so glad I got my hands on this! I loooove it! There are matte and shimmers. And cool and warm tones so it's perfect for anyone! The colors are so pigmented and blend so well! You can come up with so many different looks. And the price is only $14.99!!! You need to get your hands on this before it sells out because it's limited edition! Kathleen Lights rocked it with this palette!
MarkAndleslie Z.
Greeley, CO
I love the shade and the pigmentation I just love morphe pallets they have great product and they just glide on so well in a great price range with 16 shade why not!!
Shannon A.
Roanoke, VA
One of my favorite palettes! I always grab it over my other high end palettes because of the colors and applications! The highlight shade is amazing for inner corner and brow bone!
Sarah T.
Highland, CA
Love love love this palette. Favorite collar yet. The eye shadows are amazing quality. She killed it. And there are shadows that she designed herself are amazing. Totally recommend
Kimberly N.
Roanoke, VA
Beautiful palette with amazing blendable buttery shades! So pigmented and so many looks can be created with this. They last a long time and the mattes are beautiful along with the shimmers. You can't beat this palette! The price is worth it!
Traci R.
VICTORVILLE, CA
Love this pallet. My favorite is the purple color. Color lasts long. Love the sparkly effect on some colors. Good mixture of shimmer and matte colors.
Chelsie C.
LOVE THIS PALETTE!! So glad I bought it. Colors are gorgeous and apply beautifully. Silky smooth and fun. First morphe palette and will purchase more
marialejandra r.
kissimmee, FL
10000 stars for this palette ! I loveeee kathleenlights she is amazing
But omg this palette is everything! The pigmentation is insane and the price is crazy!!!! Loveee this one i really recommend it
Haley W.
Which palette is better, the Kathleen Lights one or the Jaclyn Hill one and why?
Laura P.
I know this palette is limited edition, I need to get my hands on this. Does anyone know how much longer this will be available?
Rikza S.
Morganton, NC
Is it good? Are they creamy and pigmented?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
I love these colours. Is this palette still available to purchase ?
Carolina U.
I really been wanting to get this!! I love these colors ! Do you guys think it's worth to buy?