BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Taylor A.
Best palette ever! If you can find this for a decent price GET IT RIGHT NOW GIRLFRIEND!!! I travel with this everywhere and the quality is like no other!
Melissa S.
Creedmoor, NC
I love her YouTube channel and I was excited to hear that it was being restocked. The colors are pigmented and easily blended. I love all of the colors.
Amber D.
Victorville, CA
I own the limited edition Jaclyn palette (which is similar to this) and I LOVE it! I also own many of their lashes. Their stuff is so great, and cheap.
Cindy S.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
This palette is overrated. Yes its pretty and the pigmentation is insane. But the colors and so basic. The only different color i enjoyed was the green
I love anything Kathleen does and if is definitely continued with this palette. I love that I could use just this palette to create an entire eye look.
Vanessa S.
Highly pigmented! Beautiful appearance! Came appropriately wrapped & packaged for safe shipping. The shades are gorgeous, especially that pop of green!
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
Beautiful pigmented the amazing colors used all season must have my eyes are brown so it brings out the shape of it would buy more it lasts a long time
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
Beautifully pigmented palette .. super blendable super creamy shadows !! Very affordable as well !! Would be a nice fall palette .. recommend to all !!
Heather B.
Love the colors and the blend ability of them. Can use some as a highlight and shadow. Goes on smooth and makes my eyes pop even though they are brown.
Gabrielle D.
I love this pallet buttery and pigmented!!! The colors are beautiful and can be used to create many different looks. && For the price you cant beat it!
Rikza S.
Morganton, NC
Is it good? Are they creamy and pigmented?
Mai L.
Is this Palette pigmented? Does it have a lot of fallouts? How much is it?
Haley W.
Which palette is better, the Kathleen Lights one or the Jaclyn Hill one and why?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
I love these colours. Is this palette still available to purchase ?
Carolina U.
I really been wanting to get this!! I love these colors ! Do you guys think it's worth to buy?