BY MORPHE

• good and long lasting?1 Answers
Ashley B.
Cullman, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Kathleen Lights. I ordered this palette from Mercari. It's everything I was hoping it would be. Bendable, doesn't fade, and very pigmented. :)
Keyshla D.
Olathe, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this palette. I got it because it has a few colors that I normally wouldn't go for, but it goes on well. It blends well and I love it.
Amber B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing. The colors are awesome. The color payoff is incredible. I am loving this palette. I bought it from Morphe. The value was awesome at 14.99.
Erin M.
Flint, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes! This palette is really great! I got the palette because I love Kathleen, but I really enjoy it. The quality is good and the colors blend well!
maria n.
Irondale , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this palette! I reach for it all the time! This and my abh modern renaissance are my holy grails! Great quality for a great price! Love it!
Nicole H.
Dekalb, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am beyond obsessed with this palette! the colors are gorgeous and the shadows are so pigmented and blendable. By far my favorite morphe palette!
Jacquelyne G.
Round Rock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loooooooove this pallete! There's so many neutral and creative looks to get out of this. If it were still available I would recommend to everyone.
Jackie L.
Beautiful variety of pigmented colors, it's smooth and blends great!! Its so affordable, surprisingly. I love this palette, get it while you can!!
Callista M.
Rochester, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful everyday colors with a twist! Shadows go on beautifully with minimal to no fallout, and are soft and very blendable! I love this palette.
Sydney M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE!! Love the color selection and the quality of these eye shadows are AMAZING! Not to mention it was created by the beautiful kathleenlights❤
Paulina R.
I really like the shadows in this palette but is it worth of buying? Are the colours pigmented enough?
Tiffany D.
Is this a good eyeshadow palette? Is it very pigmented?
Laura P.
I know this palette is limited edition, I need to get my hands on this. Does anyone know how much longer this will be available?
Tiana E.
San Francisco , CA
Ive been wanting to try this product out for a while now! How is the pigmentation?
Angelica C.
Carpentersville,IL
im curious to know if the very top right shade can it be use as a highlighter ?