BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK c...1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I absolutely can't live without this now it's so pigmented. The colors are so amazing and it can create so many different looks I thought I would shy away from the green glitter but honey it's the opposite I love just adding a pop of color on my lid or my lower lash like it's like cake I love this pallet so much 10/10 would recommend " in 350 reviews
  • "I honestly just bought this because I'm a fan of Kathleen and had to support her but I absolutely fell in love with this palette. It has become my favorite/holiday palette. You can do a dramatic eye or a neutral eye. The colors she chose and created for this palette are just beautiful. I can not wait for the restock of this palette so I can get an extra one. " in 36 reviews
Brenda S.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love this palette. One of the colors has a lot of fallout but I don't use that color as much but the rest of the colors makeup for it. I got it on sale. Easy to use and blend. Last all day.
Kayaundra Y.
Atlanta, GA
Morphe broke the hinge when they created this! I absolutely love these color and pigmentation. This product is literally perfect! The packaging was amazing as well! I would definitely buy this again with no hesitation.
Megan L.
This is a great palette. It has a range of cool and warm tone shadows with great pops of color and shimmers and mattes. All of the shadows are pigmented and blendable.
Lindsay B.
Absolutely love this palette! Beautiful, unique colors with excellent pigmentation. Perfect for the transition from winter to spring. Magnetic closure, great quality, and great price. I love these shadows.
Savannah N.
The sexiest and classiest palate i've used. Only used it once but was totally satisfied with the pigment and blending abilities. The glitter was bomb and it lasted for quite a while. total winter fall looks for sure.
Kayla J.
Another great collab with Kathleen Lights. She's my favorite youtuber and I love Morphe's products. They have some of the best eyeshadows and I love how affordable their products are.
Samantha T.
I LOVE THIS PALETTE. All the colors are absolutely gorgeous and easy to blend. Its my first time trying any Morphe eyeshadows and they are amazing. The great thing about this palette is that most of the colors are in their collection already.
Melanie C.
San Luis, AZ
This palette got my attention just for the green and yellow shade! It is funny how you can get so obsessed with just one color ! I never bought it, when i wanted to order it, it was too late
Keirstin C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Amazing pigmentation. This is one of my go-to palettes in my collection. Great shade range of colors, and you can create many complete eye looks with it. My eyes are brown and I think the colors compliment my eye color very well. I would highly recommend.
Rebecca B.
Ashland, PA
LOVE this palette! I love morphe in general, all of their palettes are so pigmented and so long lasting. The pink shade on the very top in this is so so shiny and beautiful!
Estefani L.
This eyeshadow palette is so beautiful. the colors look amazing😍 too. I want to know if it's worth the buy before I purchase it.
Jade M.
Can you tell me what your favorite palettes are ? Ive been looking at this one for a while but cant make my mind up, i want a few new palettes but cant seem to pick? Which ones should i have?
Haley W.
Which palette is better, the Kathleen Lights one or the Jaclyn Hill one and why?
Heidy M.
These are the cheapest pallets to me are they really pigmented and work good?
Monica S.
I have never used morphe but heard it's great. How are their prices in pallets and is the color pigmentation worth it?