BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Keshia M.
Silverdale, WA
Just got this a few days ago! I love it! The colors are beautiful. They blend well and the palette is so perfect for the season! Must have in any collection
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
I bought this because it was super cheap. The pigmentation with Morphe products are always great. The colors were so pretty but I've only used it like twice.
Marilyn K.
I love this product so much. The blending ability is beautiful and the colors go along with one another very well! This palette was thought out and gorgeous!
Eugenia M.
Barcelona
Love, love, loooove this palette! So pigmented and gorgeous colors. Long lasting, and if the brush is slightly wet...so vibrant. Love it! Would buy again !
Kiya Renee W.
Springfield, OR
This is such a great Palette. I love the green/blue color. I love the matte to glitter ration of 1-1. Blends well, pigmented amazing. Price is outstanding.
Taylor D.
Louisville
This palette has quickly become my favorite! The array of different colors makes it easy to create many different eye looks. The price is also unbeatable!
Michelle B.
Roxbury, MA
Love this palette by Morphe. Nice, small, slim and easy to travel with. The pigmentation is pretty well. Trust me, you'll love this palette after one use.
Audrea C.
Martville, NY
This is favorite pallette ever! So beautiful, and can do so many different looKS with it. So pigmented, and creamy. Can't say enough good things about it!
Michelle s.
Bronx, NY
1st of all #morphegirl ūüíĀūüŹĽ i love this patlette so much . The colors are amazing , they are so pigmented a tap goes a long way . they blend so nice & smooth
Katelyn F.
Sumrall, MS
I love this palette and the warm shades and how it has sever convential colors but also nonconvential colors which gives you the option to try new things.
Estefani L.
This eyeshadow palette is so beautiful. the colors look amazingūüėć too. I want to know if it's worth the buy before I purchase it.
Jade M.
Can you tell me what your favorite palettes are ? Ive been looking at this one for a while but cant make my mind up, i want a few new palettes but cant seem to pick? Which ones should i have?
Haley W.
Which palette is better, the Kathleen Lights one or the Jaclyn Hill one and why?
Heidy M.
These are the cheapest pallets to me are they really pigmented and work good?
Monica S.
I have never used morphe but heard it's great. How are their prices in pallets and is the color pigmentation worth it?