BY MORPHE

• good and long lasting?1 Answers
Ashley B.
Cullman, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Kathleen Lights. I ordered this palette from Mercari. It's everything I was hoping it would be. Bendable, doesn't fade, and very pigmented. :)
Chelsie C.
LOVE THIS PALETTE!! So glad I bought it. Colors are gorgeous and apply beautifully. Silky smooth and fun. First morphe palette and will purchase more
Rayanne H.
Pueblo
This has recently became my most favorite pallet I love the all the matte shades and use thus almost every day this a staple in any ones collection!!
Jacquelyne G.
Round Rock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loooooooove this pallete! There's so many neutral and creative looks to get out of this. If it were still available I would recommend to everyone.
maria n.
Irondale , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this palette! I reach for it all the time! This and my abh modern renaissance are my holy grails! Great quality for a great price! Love it!
Nicole H.
Dekalb, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am beyond obsessed with this palette! the colors are gorgeous and the shadows are so pigmented and blendable. By far my favorite morphe palette!
Erin M.
Flint, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes! This palette is really great! I got the palette because I love Kathleen, but I really enjoy it. The quality is good and the colors blend well!
Jackie L.
Beautiful variety of pigmented colors, it's smooth and blends great!! Its so affordable, surprisingly. I love this palette, get it while you can!!
Amber B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing. The colors are awesome. The color payoff is incredible. I am loving this palette. I bought it from Morphe. The value was awesome at 14.99.
Callista M.
Rochester, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful everyday colors with a twist! Shadows go on beautifully with minimal to no fallout, and are soft and very blendable! I love this palette.
Elena N.
Hey guys I really want to buy this palette but want to make sure I'll get a lot of use out of it, I'm not sure if this is the right choice or the 350 any recommendations, pros cons?
Laura P.
I know this palette is limited edition, I need to get my hands on this. Does anyone know how much longer this will be available?
Jasmine G.
Bay City, MI
Do the shades compare to other shades that are already in morphe palettes? Or are the different enough that the palette is worth buying?
Tiffany D.
Is this a good eyeshadow palette? Is it very pigmented?
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV
How is the pigment on this palette? And fallout?