BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Chelsie C.
LOVE THIS PALETTE!! So glad I bought it. Colors are gorgeous and apply beautifully. Silky smooth and fun. First morphe palette and will purchase more
Jessica T.
Ceres, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not gonna lie. I only bought this palette because I love Kathleen lights. But it is a really pretty pallets. I haven't used it since I bought it.
Keyshla D.
Olathe, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this palette. I got it because it has a few colors that I normally wouldn't go for, but it goes on well. It blends well and I love it.
Tracy S.
Worth, IL
Pigments are great. A little bit not much fall out. The colors are amazing and I love the way they blend. You will never see me without this palette
Stevi C.
Louisville, KY
I love this palette! I use it so much it's unreal. You can do so many looks with it and the colors pigmentation is unreal! Definitely worth the 14.99
maria n.
Irondale , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this palette! I reach for it all the time! This and my abh modern renaissance are my holy grails! Great quality for a great price! Love it!
Jacquelyne G.
Round Rock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loooooooove this pallete! There's so many neutral and creative looks to get out of this. If it were still available I would recommend to everyone.
Erin M.
Flint, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes! This palette is really great! I got the palette because I love Kathleen, but I really enjoy it. The quality is good and the colors blend well!
Amber B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing. The colors are awesome. The color payoff is incredible. I am loving this palette. I bought it from Morphe. The value was awesome at 14.99.
Jackie L.
Beautiful variety of pigmented colors, it's smooth and blends great!! Its so affordable, surprisingly. I love this palette, get it while you can!!
Kiara R.
Is this is a good affordable palette to start off with or is there one that could be better? I have naked 3 but I want a different variety of colors and I feel this would be good but are there better palettes out there that you would recommend?
Haley W.
Which palette is better, the Kathleen Lights one or the Jaclyn Hill one and why?
Jasmine G.
Bay City, MI
Do the shades compare to other shades that are already in morphe palettes? Or are the different enough that the palette is worth buying?
Mai L.
Is this Palette pigmented? Does it have a lot of fallouts? How much is it?
Laura P.
I know this palette is limited edition, I need to get my hands on this. Does anyone know how much longer this will be available?