• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Gilliane F.
Muy buena paleta a muy buen precio muy buena pigmentación y los colores son muy bonitos para usarlos de día o de noche . van bien en mis ojos color chocolate.
Desiree V.
Fresno, CA
I'm so glad I got this on the first release! They just rereleased this pallet today! Highly pigmented and smothe velvety texture! Well worth the low price tag.
Erika V.
San Jose, CA
I’m so sad this way a limited edition palette. I’ve already hit pan on my favorite shades. I’ve created so many different looks with the help of this palette.
Susan A.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Morphe products! You will always be satisfied with this brand. The prices are always reasonable. The pigmentation is probably the best on the market.
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
I bought this because it was super cheap. The pigmentation with Morphe products are always great. The colors were so pretty but I've only used it like twice.
Charity P.
Tipp City , OH
This is a pretty good palette. There are a couple shade in here that are misses but overall for the price of the palette and there quality it is a good buy.
Emily S.
The most perfect warm eyeshadow palette, and Kathleen is my favorite YouTuber so I had to buy this. Morphe is amazing quality and even more amazing prices!!
Marilyn K.
I love this product so much. The blending ability is beautiful and the colors go along with one another very well! This palette was thought out and gorgeous!
Glyniel C.
This is amazing!!!! The color payout is great and the colors are good for everyday as well as formal looks too! You can't beat the quality for this price!!!
Keshia M.
Silverdale, WA
Just got this a few days ago! I love it! The colors are beautiful. They blend well and the palette is so perfect for the season! Must have in any collection
Jade M.
Can you tell me what your favorite palettes are ? Ive been looking at this one for a while but cant make my mind up, i want a few new palettes but cant seem to pick? Which ones should i have?
Kiara R.
Is this is a good affordable palette to start off with or is there one that could be better? I have naked 3 but I want a different variety of colors and I feel this would be good but are there better palettes out there that you would recommend?
Jasmine G.
Bay City, MI
Do the shades compare to other shades that are already in morphe palettes? Or are the different enough that the palette is worth buying?
Monica S.
I have never used morphe but heard it's great. How are their prices in pallets and is the color pigmentation worth it?
Anjelica C.
Dodge City, KS
Is it worth the hype? I noticed it has some shades pretty similar to the jaclyn hill morphe pallet i have and was wondering if it was worth the purchase