BY MORPHE

• good and long lasting?1 Answers
Jessica T.
Ceres, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not gonna lie. I only bought this palette because I love Kathleen lights. But it is a really pretty pallets. I haven't used it since I bought it.
Stevi C.
Louisville, KY
I love this palette! I use it so much it's unreal. You can do so many looks with it and the colors pigmentation is unreal! Definitely worth the 14.99
Victoria R.
Beautiful!!! I can create and have created* so many looks with just this one palette the quality is very nice and the color scheme here is beautiful
Jackie L.
Beautiful variety of pigmented colors, it's smooth and blends great!! Its so affordable, surprisingly. I love this palette, get it while you can!!
Callista M.
Rochester, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful everyday colors with a twist! Shadows go on beautifully with minimal to no fallout, and are soft and very blendable! I love this palette.
Jacquelyne G.
Round Rock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loooooooove this pallete! There's so many neutral and creative looks to get out of this. If it were still available I would recommend to everyone.
Erin M.
Flint, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes! This palette is really great! I got the palette because I love Kathleen, but I really enjoy it. The quality is good and the colors blend well!
maria n.
Irondale , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this palette! I reach for it all the time! This and my abh modern renaissance are my holy grails! Great quality for a great price! Love it!
Nicole H.
Dekalb, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am beyond obsessed with this palette! the colors are gorgeous and the shadows are so pigmented and blendable. By far my favorite morphe palette!
Amber B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing. The colors are awesome. The color payoff is incredible. I am loving this palette. I bought it from Morphe. The value was awesome at 14.99.
Caroline G.
Anderson, SC
Is this worth the money?
Serena Z.
San Antonio, TX
Im very interested in the green shade. How us the pigmentation?
Haley W.
Which palette is better, the Kathleen Lights one or the Jaclyn Hill one and why?
Laura P.
I know this palette is limited edition, I need to get my hands on this. Does anyone know how much longer this will be available?
Jasmine G.
Bay City, MI
Do the shades compare to other shades that are already in morphe palettes? Or are the different enough that the palette is worth buying?