BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Rayanne H.
Pueblo
This has recently became my most favorite pallet I love the all the matte shades and use thus almost every day this a staple in any ones collection!!
Keyshla D.
Olathe, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this palette. I got it because it has a few colors that I normally wouldn't go for, but it goes on well. It blends well and I love it.
Annie P.
Clearwater , Fl
Beautiful shadows, this palette is so versatile!! I've pretty much used it every day since buying. They blend so well and the shimmers are so pretty!
Ashley B.
Cullman, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Kathleen Lights. I ordered this palette from Mercari. It's everything I was hoping it would be. Bendable, doesn't fade, and very pigmented. :)
Victoria R.
Beautiful!!! I can create and have created* so many looks with just this one palette the quality is very nice and the color scheme here is beautiful
Isabella T.
Casa Grande , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it, love it, love it! But then again I love anything that is Morphe and I love anything that is Kathleen Lights so it's a match made in heaven!!
Jacquelyne G.
Round Rock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loooooooove this pallete! There's so many neutral and creative looks to get out of this. If it were still available I would recommend to everyone.
maria n.
Irondale , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this palette! I reach for it all the time! This and my abh modern renaissance are my holy grails! Great quality for a great price! Love it!
Jackie L.
Beautiful variety of pigmented colors, it's smooth and blends great!! Its so affordable, surprisingly. I love this palette, get it while you can!!
Callista M.
Rochester, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful everyday colors with a twist! Shadows go on beautifully with minimal to no fallout, and are soft and very blendable! I love this palette.
Lizzy R.
I REALLY want this for my birthday but idk if it is worth it! TBH i want it because my favorite YouTube made this and because the colors are beautiful! Is it really worth all the hype tho? Does anyone have this palette? Plz tell me how this would work on my skin tone (fair).
Emily M.
N Brunswick, NJ
How much is this pallet and where can I get it from ?
Caroline G.
Anderson, SC
Is this worth the money?
Serena Z.
San Antonio, TX
Im very interested in the green shade. How us the pigmentation?
Tilly D.
Cleburne, TX
I have been wanting to get this palette but still not sure if I should or not how can some let me know how is the pigmentation and what are there thoughts about it?