BY MORPHE BRUSHES #66 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Desiree M.
Desiree M.
Santa Ana, CA
This is my FAVORITE palette created by Morphe so far. The pigmentation is great and I find myself reaching for this often. The packaging is nice and it is very inexpensive. I definitely recommend!
Melani G.
Melani G.
Doral, FL
Definitely this palette is worth every penny you pay for it and is super economical.
It has an impressive quality, for me every shade is incredibly pigmented and diffuses excellent, last all day and their colors are varied and you can make many looks with it. It has bronze, pink, green and brown tones.
I love this palette, I use it all the time and I recommend it 100%.
#MorphexKathleenLights
I love Morphe and it is very worth this brand

Definitivamente esta paleta vale cada centavo que pagas por ella y es súper económica.
Tiene una calidad impresionante, para mí cada sombra es increíblemente pigmentada y se difumina excelente, duran todo el día y sus colores son variados y puedes hacerte muchos looks con ella. Tiene tonos bronce, rosas, verdes y cafés.
Amo esta paleta, la uso todo el tiempo y la recomiendo al 100%.
#MorphexKathleenLights
Amo Morphe y vale mucho la pena esta marca
Xochilt C.
Xochilt C.
Love this palette! And Kathleen couldn't be happier with the quality of this product
Yiyi Z.
Yiyi Z.
I cannot begin to describe how much I love this palette. It is perfect for a warm tones obsessed girl, so it is like heaven to me👍🏻
Carol H.
Carol H.
Marietta, GA
First of all I love Kathleenlights, she's my favorite Youtuber so when she said she was coming out with an eyeshadow palette I jumped right on it. These shades are soooooo beautiful. They're easily to work with and very blendable. You can creat so many different looks with this palette. 15 shadows for $14.99, that's amazing. I would get my hands on one before they take them away!
Megan L.
Megan L.
This is a great palette. It has a range of cool and warm tone shadows with great pops of color and shimmers and mattes. All of the shadows are pigmented and blendable.
Catherine P.
Catherine P.
her collabs are always so bomb, i like the color pay off and the colors she chose, it is a good size as well. the more glittery/ shimmer shades are a bit chunky but they are sooo pigmented so i still really like it. The price is reasonable, it's basically $1 per shade, it's also a good beginners palette since it has a pop of color but also a lot of neutrals, or it is good for some one who wants to start adding more color.
Bri B.
Bri B.
These shadows are so creamy and easy to blend! They have great pigmentation and the whole palette was right around $15! It's my first time trying Morphe shadows and I will definitely order again. GO BUY IT!
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
I got this palette recently and omg I love it!! The colors are all very pretty the shadows are pigmented and apply great to the eyes! If you don't have this palette you need it!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
This is such a beautiful palette it is high pigment and easy to blend! The shimmers on this palette really payoff!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.