BY MORPHE BRUSHES

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Cynthia V.
So happy I got this palette! Super pigmented. The colors bend so well with each other. Always getting compliments whenever I use this palette. Price point is also very good it's only around $15 for all these colors
Katlyn S.
I have huge fan of Kathleen, so when I saw she was working with Morphe I died. I am not even kidding I have used this product every day since it came in. You can get so many different looks. You can easily for from a day time look to a night on the town look. You. Need. This.
Hana M.
Baltimore, MD
I just got this palette and I can't wait to put together a fall look! I love the colors and I find the quality of the shadows to be amazing. They blend really well and are super pigmented. I had a tad bit of fallout, but nothing too problematic. With a price tag of $15, I would highly highly recommend.
Alex K.
Franklin, MA
This is my go to palette when I am going out. Beautifully pigmented shadows that blend easily! I love the mix of shimmer shades and matte shades. The greens are amazing! Such a great palette for the price
Kayla  G.
Rincon, GA
I use this every day! You can create so many different look with this palette!
Jamie T.
Oakland, ME
I've been waiting for this product to relaunch what seems like forever I am so glad I got my hands on it it this time around! Not only do I love following Kathleen lights on YouTube but her palette is killer! Even though I have only owned this for about two weeks! I can already tell you it's one of my all time favorites!!
Heather C.
Jacksonville, AL
This is one of the MOST BEAUTIFUL palettes ever. I love mine so much!! I'm going to grab SEVERAL more during the restock. It's such an amazing price for what you get. I can't wait to grab more. I will definitely be hitting pan on my first one, and probably a second because I love it so much. Kathleen's tutorials with it are an added bonus!!
Emily S.
The most perfect warm eyeshadow palette, and Kathleen is my favorite YouTuber so I had to buy this. Morphe is amazing quality and even more amazing prices!!
Lizbeth A.
I love this palette! The shadows and the colors are absolutely amazing. I love that first eyeshadow to highlight. The amazing part is she has several tutorials on her channel with this palette.
Sydney T.
This is my favorite palette by morphe! The shadows are super unique and create so many looks! I use this for a night out or a basic every day look! The shadows blend great and there isn't fallout! Love this
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.