BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Mariah M.
This is my first Morphe palette and I was not disappointed. For the price, the products quality is astonishing. The pigmentation is out of this world and the colors can be used to make a wide variety of looks
Paige L.
Springdale, Ar
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this palette! Kathleen did a great job of picking out beautiful colors for this palette! The first color on the first row is a shimmery white...let me tell you...it's amazing!!!!! My face doesn't look complete without it!!
Emma C.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loveeeee this palette. I think theres a color for every occasion, and I especially love the emerald tones! The matte ones are really easy to apply, however with the shimmery ones I do struggle to get the pigmented look that I'm going for. But it's so fun to be able to follow along with Kathleen Lights tutorials and have her exact colors with you. I would totally recommend this product!
Iryna R.
East Hanover, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Overall this is a great eyeshadow palette. I like that it is very compact and the shadow range is great - you can do anything from natural eyes, to deep smokey eyes, and also have a pop of color. The quality of the shadows is also great overall, however there are a couple of misses - the mauve in the second row and the black are not as pigmented as they could be, and the green does have a lot of fall out. Considering the price, I definitely recommend this palette.
Larissa A.
Laredo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kathleen is such an inspiration to so many people including myself & this palette is so her the quality if bomb & the color scheme is perfection from the inner corner highlight to that buildable black! I definitely recommend
Maruly C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Colors are very pigmented! Also they blend really nicely. Love the aqua shade and the purples!
Nicole S.
Wyckoff, NJ
I adore this product so much. The shades are great and the formula is super creamy and easily blendable. I recommend this to everyone if you're able to get your hands on it.
Mel R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this palette! The green eyeshadow makea the perfect fit! A color that outstands from the others bit still combines with the rest for a perfect look. Love the shimmer eyeshadows on this palette
Gabby Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this eye shadow palette!! It's quickly become one of my favorites!! I would love more Morphe products!!
Kait A.
Auburn, AL
This is currently my #1 eye palette! It is the perfect size to travel, yet the pans of shadow are fairly large. I use this almost every single day. It has all the colors you need in one palette, especially with my hazel eye-color. I would definitely recommend!
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.