BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Sarah T.
Highland, CA
Love love love this palette. Favorite collar yet. The eye shadows are amazing quality. She killed it. And there are shadows that she designed herself are amazing. Totally recommend
marialejandra r.
kissimmee, FL
10000 stars for this palette ! I loveeee kathleenlights she is amazing
But omg this palette is everything! The pigmentation is insane and the price is crazy!!!! Loveee this one i really recommend it
Andrea M.
Houston , TX
SUPPERR PIGMENTED!!!!!!! I loved since the first day that it came out even though I didn't purchase it right away. You can never go wrong with a morphe palette.
Pamela S.
Santa Fe, NM
I love this palette so much! It's perfect for all seasons, but I favor it during the fall. It has a great color selection and is very creamy and blends amazing.
Erika V.
San Jose, CA
I’m so sad this way a limited edition palette. I’ve already hit pan on my favorite shades. I’ve created so many different looks with the help of this palette.
Gilliane F.
Muy buena paleta a muy buen precio muy buena pigmentación y los colores son muy bonitos para usarlos de día o de noche . van bien en mis ojos color chocolate.
Desiree V.
Fresno, CA
I'm so glad I got this on the first release! They just rereleased this pallet today! Highly pigmented and smothe velvety texture! Well worth the low price tag.
Emily S.
The most perfect warm eyeshadow palette, and Kathleen is my favorite YouTuber so I had to buy this. Morphe is amazing quality and even more amazing prices!!
Charity P.
Tipp City , OH
This is a pretty good palette. There are a couple shade in here that are misses but overall for the price of the palette and there quality it is a good buy.
Glyniel C.
This is amazing!!!! The color payout is great and the colors are good for everyday as well as formal looks too! You can't beat the quality for this price!!!
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.