BY MORPHE BRUSHES #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette these colors look so pre...1 Answers
  • Hello, Everyone seems to love Morphe but I heard the palettes were ...8 Answers
Desiree V.
Desiree V.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I'm so glad I got this on the first release! They just rereleased this pallet today! Highly pigmented and smothe velvety texture! Well worth the low price tag.
Sid W.
Sid W.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I don't actually own this yet ... I just purchased it and it's on its way lol!! But I gave it 5 stars because I love Morphe and Kathleen Lights, and I KNOW this palette will be awesome!!! Can't wait to receive it!!
Jackie L.
Jackie L.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Beautiful variety of pigmented colors, it's smooth and blends great!! Its so affordable, surprisingly. I love this palette, get it while you can!!
Callista M.
Callista M.
Rochester, NH
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Beautiful everyday colors with a twist! Shadows go on beautifully with minimal to no fallout, and are soft and very blendable! I love this palette.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This palette is amazing! I've followed Kathleen on YouTube for some time and she's so sweet and I'm so proud of her for this. Morphe has great quality products at an affordable price and this palette does not disappoint!
Cara D.
Cara D.
Fairfax, VA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
THE COLORS IN THIS ARE S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G. plus morphes super good price and the quality of the shadows it's kind of hard to beat! Plus, Kathleen worked super hard with this palette and it shows!! I'm in love with it❤️
Claire R.
Claire R.
Folsom, CA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love kathleen lights and all of her collabs she has done. Personally some of the colors in this weren't wearable for me but the quality of all of the shadows was amazing so I am for sure happy that I purchased it
Kylie C.
Kylie C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love Morphe and I love Kathleen Lights, so I did a massive happy dance when I heard about this collaboration. It sold out so fast the first time, but luckily I was able to snag one when Morphe restocked them. My blue eyes pop when I use the neutral shades from this palette. Please do yourself a favor and get a hold of this palette while you still can!
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love anything Kathleen does and if is definitely continued with this palette. I love that I could use just this palette to create an entire eye look.
Meghan B.
Meghan B.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Love this palette and love Kathleen! The 2 green glittery shades have tons of fall out but other than that I love it. I use this palette all the time. It has great transition colors and nice pops of color. It has matte and shimmer shades to completely any eye look.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.