BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Cassandra S.
Monroe, WI
I was so excited when I heard that Kathleen was doing a collaboration with Morphe.  I don't usually buy many collaborations as they are usually expensive.  Morphe is an affordable brand that I had little experience with, so I thought it was perfect.  I think this palette is pretty good, but I do have other palettes that I prefer.  I love the color selection that Kathleen created, but some shades are far better than others.  In the end, I am glad I purchased the palette for two reasons: 1. it is a decent palette for the price and 2. because I really like Kathleen - her videos are good consistent quality and she is really honest, but funny.  I will always continue to support Kathleen.
Sarah R.
San Francisco , CA
This is my first Morphe palette, and it won't be my last! The hype is real with these shadows -- they are very smooth and buttery, very pigmented, and super blendable. I love the colors in this palette-- it has a good selection of both shimmer and matte shades, both cool and warm. The pans are so big, too! There is a ton of product in this palette! You can create endless looks with this, and I think it's an incredible value for the price.
Amy K.
Boca Raton, FL
I really wish I loved this palette more, because I absolutely love kathleenlights. For me this palette just wasn't anything special to be honest. In photos the color selection looks beautiful but in person it's just not very inspiring.. I feel like you can't mix a lot of the shades cohesively and found the shadows needed a little bit of work. Its my only eyeshadow palette by morphe so I'm not sure how it compares to their other shadows. I don't reach for it very often but feel like I need to give it another chance.
Nichole E.
Plantation, FL
When I heard Kathleen Lights was teaming up with Morphe I knew it was going to be killer. When the palette came out I ordered it within minutes. I can genuinely say that this palette EXCEEDED my expectations ( I don't say that very often). The color are SO creamy and blendable. There is absolutely no fallout and you really can create so many versatile looks with the colors. I find this to be one of my go-to palettes everyday for work and especially on my nights out with the girls. And the price?! COME ON! You can't beat it. Morphe and Kathleen really hit a home run with this one!
Jessica T.
Gautier, MS
Omg!!!! This has been such a great buy. I absolutely love it. As someone who buys a lot of makeup it's hard to pick favorites but this has easily become a favorite. I love Kathleen Lights and this collaboration between her and Morphe is my favorite. I have honestly not been able to put it down and have created many eyelooks. One of the best things is how affordable it is as well as the pigmentation!!! I absolutely recommend this to anyone. It is also going to be re-release so be on the lookout!!!!!!
Lindsey B.
Kathleen Lights is one of my fave MUA, so I knew I HAD to grab this palette when I had the chance. I'm so glad I did! The pigment is beautiful, it's super buttery and blend able, and there's so many looks to create! I love that it has a nice range of colors, so you can make a "natural" look, or use the greens to add an awesome pop of color on the lid. And Kathleen had a couple tutorials on her YouTube that use this palette, so you can copy those or use them for inspiration. The price is TOTALLY worth giving this palette a try, you won't regret it!
Tiffany R.
I absolutely LOVED this palette when I first got it. I love Kathleen Lights, the shadows were so creamy and pigmented, they blended beautifully, the colors are stunning and there are 15 shadows for $15! Like what!! That is great for the beautiful shadows. I have had this palette for a few months (give a little) and the mattes are drying out. I don't leave the palette open or anything, they just dried up. I was a little disappointed. The shimmer shades are still in tact, it is just the mattes. I hit pan on that dark army shimmer green! Love that shade. I do love the palette though, just a little disappointed in the dried up mattes.
Jessica R.
Independence, MO
Kathleen did such a great job on this collab with morphe! I love this palette she did a great job with the color selection I feel like you can make so many different looks with all these shades. The mattes are all evenly pigmented and buttery they blend like a dream. All of the shimmer shades are also extremely pigmented and gorgeous these shadows apply to the eyes very well and make blending easy I have not experienced any fall out either if you're thinking about buying this get on it it is limited edition!
jeorgette anne r.
La Verne, CA
I LOVE this palette. I have been watching kathleen lights for many years now and when I heard morphe was doing a collab with her I was ecstatic! morphe has good quality eyeshadows and brushes for such an affordable price but I was still shocked that her palette was only about $15!! the colors are beautiful and the shimmers are just to die for. the green metallic shade is CRAZY pigmented. this palette is totally worth picking up!
Alicia M.
Kelso, WA
To die for!
I'm not kidding I'm so in love with the pallet.
I normally would never find myself wearing green but this pallets emerald green is one of the most stunning shades I have ever laid my eyes on. The glitter ohmygaah.
And as with most all morphe shadows most were so creamy and had a wonderful pigment. I love all things Kathleen lights and she really made a beautiful pallet. Also, if you combined the light highlight shimmer shade with the green you get a gorgeous eredencent highlight green it's wonderful.
Even though there were about two shadows I didn't absolutely love because of the lack of the "pop" of pigment it is still an amazing pallet and Ive used it everyday sense I got it. Low quality pics but amazing product.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.