BY MORPHE BRUSHES

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Rosie A.
Chula Vista, CA
This palette is so amazing! Kathleen creates beautiful colors that I absolutely love. The pigmentation is unreal. Love the shimmers and the mattes. Nothing wrong at all with this palette.
Alyssa S.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
Beautiful colors. Beautiful palette, and super convenient. This palette has a magnetic close so I love that I can take it anywhere with me if I wanted to. The size is a perfect size too.
Jenny D.
Pacific Plsds, CA
I love this palette especially for the price. I think it's worth the price and I love supporting a fellow beauty guru. I think the shades are so pretty and ideal for most skin tones.
Sarah T.
Highland, CA
Love love love this palette. Favorite collar yet. The eye shadows are amazing quality. She killed it. And there are shadows that she designed herself are amazing. Totally recommend
Lauren S.
Old Bridge, NJ
I'm obsessed with this pallet! Morphe and Kathleen did a great job !! I love the colors and the formulas. Pigmented and easy to blend! They are a little powdery but nothing to bad
Maggui V.
Turlock, CA
I love this palette. The best $20 I've spent on this website! Some colors ha w major fallout but just tap your brush off. The packaging is ok. Would like it if it had a mirror
Yanira S.
Canyon Country, CA
Love this palette! The colors are gorgeous and they blend so well. Morphe palettes are so easy to work with and they are so pigmented. So glad I got my hands on this one!
Dalila G.
Omg! I wish I could get it! It's coming back and I have heard just awesome things about it! I have a morphe palette and it's amazing! I definitely need this in my life
Melissa S.
Creedmoor, NC
I love her YouTube channel and I was excited to hear that it was being restocked. The colors are pigmented and easily blended. I love all of the colors.
Charlie A.
Columbus, OH
Beautifully pigmented palette .. super blendable super creamy shadows !! Very affordable as well !! Would be a nice fall palette .. recommend to all !!
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.