BY MORPHE BRUSHES #66 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Lauren I.
Lauren I.
Ceres, CA
I was so excited for this palette. It is right up my alley with all these colors. The eyeshadows are creamy and pigmented. The price was incredible too. I was able to get myself and my cousin one. If it comes back definitely get it
sarah b.
sarah b.
Butler, PA
by far my favorite palette! I love Kathleen, and this palette is up to the standards i would assume she demands. the pigmentation of the shadows is out of this world, they feel like butter, and blend like a dream. I 100% recommend.
I love this palette and also Kathleen lights she is awesome at makeup I use this almost everyday and love each look I have made with it some shadows are not as pigmented as others but all in all it's great love the shimmer shades
Rama Gian C.
Rama Gian C.
Anderson, SC
I absolutely LOVE this palette! All the colors in the palette are so buttery, very pigmented, & so easy to blend! I have been able to create an everyday look & a super glam and smokey look for the holidays! Highlight recommend!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Louisville, KY
if you can, BUY THIS! morphe not only makes some of the most affordable eye shadows out there, but also the quality is beyond what i could ask for. this pallete is perfect for any eye color & many looks can be created from it.
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
North Haven, CT
One of my favorite eyeshadow pallates. There are lots of neutrals to use for most daily looks and there are perfect pops of color to get creative. The packaging is nice and sturdy and I would definitely recommend this palate!
Cassie W.
Cassie W.
Saint Joseph, MN
I love Kathleen so when she said she was realeasing a pallet I knew I had to get it to support her but when I saw the colors I was in LOVE! They blend so well and there are so many different looks you can do with this pallet
Scarlett M.
Scarlett M.
Hialeah , FL
Favorite palette of all time! The color pay off is amazing, super pigmented, such a good, affordable price and I absolutely love the color choices in this palette! Super smooth and creamy and easy to work with and blend!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Aurora, IL
Kathleen is one of my favorite youtuber and I absolutely love this palette! I love all the shades! Could be better but o really really love this palette! I've ordered two! I was so bummed when it sold out the fist time.
Edith M.
Edith M.
Dallas, TX
Absolutely love this palette! It has a great range of colors, and they are super pigmented. The color selection was great for any skin tone and they are very easy to blend. I love how there a mix of shimmers and mattes.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.