BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Vanessa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Highly pigmented! Beautiful appearance! Came appropriately wrapped & packaged for safe shipping. The shades are gorgeous, especially that pop of green!
Cindy S.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is overrated. Yes its pretty and the pigmentation is insane. But the colors and so basic. The only different color i enjoyed was the green
Heather B.
Love the colors and the blend ability of them. Can use some as a highlight and shadow. Goes on smooth and makes my eyes pop even though they are brown.
Madelene G.
Miami, Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is bought by the aqua green color, when you use it saw that the harmony of colors inspires to create new styles of makeup i loveeee morphe
Amber D.
Victorville, CA
I own the limited edition Jaclyn palette (which is similar to this) and I LOVE it! I also own many of their lashes. Their stuff is so great, and cheap.
I love anything Kathleen does and if is definitely continued with this palette. I love that I could use just this palette to create an entire eye look.
Gabrielle D.
I love this pallet buttery and pigmented!!! The colors are beautiful and can be used to create many different looks. && For the price you cant beat it!
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful pigmented the amazing colors used all season must have my eyes are brown so it brings out the shape of it would buy more it lasts a long time
Charlie A.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautifully pigmented palette .. super blendable super creamy shadows !! Very affordable as well !! Would be a nice fall palette .. recommend to all !!
Makayla R.
LOVE!! Amazing holiday gift! I love Kathleen and I love this palette, the colors are amazing and the formula is the best. Morphe had the best eyeshadow
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.