BY MORPHE BRUSHES #84 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Morphe has done it again, Although I do not have the pleasure in owning this palette YET! My friend does and I had a lot of fun playing around with this bad boy recently and I have not been able to stop thinking about. The price is super economic. The texture and pigmentation is awesome, it blends great. Great colors for all around the year. Also Kathleen Lights is a YouTuber I've been following forever and she seems so sweet. A must have!
Lydia C.
Lydia C.
Charlotte, NC
I love Kathleen and I love this palette! You can't beat the price ($14.99) and it's very pigmented and works for any skin tone or eye color. I can use it for an everyday look or a smokey look. I love it!
Nelly C.
Nelly C.
Absolutely love this palette.. For one I love supporting my fave Youtubers, two its so affordable & has a good variety of colors for so many looks. In my opinion very suitable for different skin tones. Yes the colors do have a little fall out but still very pigmented & build-able.
Mia D.
Mia D.
Honestly this is the palette that made me realize that Morphe is really stepping up their game. All of the shades are perfectly blendable and perfect. My favorite shade is the mustardy shade. It really makes brown eyes pop! It's just a really gorgeous palette overall.
Valerie T.
Valerie T.
Love this palette, specially because the colab is with Kathleen lights!! ❤️ the price is amazing ! The colors are so beautiful and pigmented!! I use it almost every day! you can create so many looks with this !
clair h.
clair h.
Woodsboro, TX
I absolutely LOVE this palette! It is so versatile, and you can do almost any eye look. Totally travel friendly, nice and compact but you also get so much product for your money. Colors are super blendable and pigmented. Little to no fallout. AND....it's only $14.99!!! Must have in my opinion!
Kt L.
Kt L.
Perfect pallette for hazel eyes. The mattes neeed to be packed on but the shimmer green and purple have so much pigmentation!!!!
Miranda H.
Miranda H.
Boiling Spgs, SC
I just recently got this a few weeks ago! And have used it nearly everyday since! Especially for the matte black and shimmer in it! I spray a little mac fix+ and go to town with the shimmers!
Kellie G.
Kellie G.
Just got this in the mail about a week ago and i've become absolutely obsessed with it. The pigmentation is amazing and the colors are perfect for everyday or slightly more dramatic looks. The price point is so good for the quality of the product you are getting. Would absolutely recommend!
Desiree M.
Desiree M.
Santa Ana, CA
This is my FAVORITE palette created by Morphe so far. The pigmentation is great and I find myself reaching for this often. The packaging is nice and it is very inexpensive. I definitely recommend!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.