BY MORPHE BRUSHES #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette these colors look so pre...1 Answers
  • Hello, Everyone seems to love Morphe but I heard the palettes were ...8 Answers
Henna A.
Henna A.
Homestead, FL
This palette is nice. I bought it specifically for the fact that I love watching Kathleen lights on YouTube. The only reason why I didn't give it a full five stars is because morphe I know is known for this but I already have a lot of the colors already in other morphe palettes.
Kailyn R.
Kailyn R.
Kingsport, TN
This is my first venture into the Morphe brand, and I have to say that it's a really good one. This palette is hyped and worth it. The color combination is great, they're super blendable and highly pigmented.
Valentina V.
Valentina V.
I have seen many comments on this Morphe palette, I love the colors it contains. I love the palettes of this brand and I would like to have this since all the comments I have seen are very positive !!
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Orland Park , IL
This is my first eyeshadow palette and I love it. It's really pigmented and good quality, I love the warm shades the most. I have brown eyes and I think this is a good palette for whatever eye color you might have. I would definitely recommend this palette.
Cambria S.
Cambria S.
Pensacola, FL
I bought two of these. I love Kathleen lights she is my favorite YouTuber to watch. And the shades are perfect! I love morphe palettes and have more than I want to admit but they're just so beautiful and the price is unbeatable for the quality the shadows are. This palette has my favorite black shadow because it is so dark and pigmented but so easy to blend.
Letty M.
Letty M.
Weslaco, TX
This palette changed my life! I absolutely love it, it is definitely game changing. The colors to this palette are crazy pigmented and are so beautiful! They're so creamy, I would definitely recommend, the black is not so black it's like an everyday color you can add to any eye look, overall great!
Amber D.
Amber D.
Victorville, CA
I own the limited edition Jaclyn palette (which is similar to this) and I LOVE it! I also own many of their lashes. Their stuff is so great, and cheap.
Hailey R.
Hailey R.
I do love this palette. The shimmers are very pigmented and smooth. I like the mattes, but Morphe mattes could be a little creamer in my opinion. I have blue eyes and love the different looks that I can do with this palette. I think Kathleen did a excellent job picking the shades.
Desiree V.
Desiree V.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I'm so glad I got this on the first release! They just rereleased this pallet today! Highly pigmented and smothe velvety texture! Well worth the low price tag.
Sid W.
Sid W.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I don't actually own this yet ... I just purchased it and it's on its way lol!! But I gave it 5 stars because I love Morphe and Kathleen Lights, and I KNOW this palette will be awesome!!! Can't wait to receive it!!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.