BY MORPHE BRUSHES #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette these colors look so pre...1 Answers
  • Hello, Everyone seems to love Morphe but I heard the palettes were ...8 Answers
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Cullman, AL
I have heard great things about this palette and it's definitely on my wishlist! All Morphe shadows are fantastic and blend like a dream
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Bealeton, VA
AMAZING palette! I have seen some negative reviews but this works amazing for me. My only complaint is the matte black, it isn't well pigmented but I don't use black eyeshadow anyway. All the other colors are great, they are powdery so I just tap my brush in them so it's not wasted floating all over the palette and for the price? Girl you better buy it! I highly recommend.
Tori T.
Tori T.
Reedsville, WI
Love everything that Kathleen lights has done and to collaborate with morphe you know it won't disappoint
Kaley L.
Kaley L.
Oviedo, FL
I was actually really surprised how great of quality this is. It looks even more beautiful in person and if you can get your hands on it, do!
Katie H.
Katie H.
I love Kathleen and was so excited to get this! This palette has the perfect color selection and the packaging is light and slim which makes it perfect to travel with! I recommend buying it when Morphe relaunches it!
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Louisville
This palette has quickly become my favorite! The array of different colors makes it easy to create many different eye looks. The price is also unbeatable!
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Olmsted Falls, OH
I absolutely love this pallet! SUCH an amazing deal. The colors selection is so beautiful. The formula is creamy, especially the shimmery shades. They are very blendable as well! My favorite part is how useable these shades are -- they make for a great blown out smoky eyes but can also be an every day look. Amazing pallet!
Cerys H.
Cerys H.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I'm very impressed with this palette! I love Kathleen and expect nothing less from her but morphe shadows haven't been the best in my experience, yet the quality in this palette seems great. Pigmented and blendable! I love the collection of colors and a great value, glad I got it before it sold out! The metallics are gorgeous.
Alyse F.
Alyse F.
Obsessed with this palette! It has a mixture of both warm tones and cool tones and even some funky colors in there too. This is actually my first Morphe palette and I intend to get the 35O as well. The packaging is a nice black cardboard with no mirror.
Elaena W.
Elaena W.
Sycamore, IL
This morphe eyeshadow palette is very good for an everyday use type of palette. I really enjoy to mix and match colors in it, and they are super duper pigmented! i got this for my birthday and i have been loving it ever since! i would buy this again!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.