BY MORPHE BRUSHES #66 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• good and long lasting?1 Answers
Heather C.
Heather C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I finally received this amazing palette and I love it! The colors are stunning, the formula is amazing, pigmentation is perfect. Very easy to blend, didn't have any fallout that concerned me, lasted all day! Highly recommend this palette.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
San Jose, CA
When I heard this palette was coming out I was super excited. I didn't get it till the second batch because it sold out in 2 days! My bf surprised me with it and I love him so much for it. All the other are pigmented and soft, especially the shimmer shades. My favorite shades are the mustard and brick colored eyeshadow. I love how the packaging is sleek and sturdy. It is a must have if you're a fan of KathleenLights!
Kate A.
Kate A.
This is a great pallet that is so reasonably priced and the pigments are amazing I recommend
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Oxford, MI
Morphe palettes are usually amazing and this one lived up to the hype all around it. It was so affordable at only $15! And Kathleen chose such beautiful colors to go together in this palette. I love it so much.
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Citrus Hts, CA
I WANT THIS PALETTE SO BAD! It's so gorgeous and I love Kathleen. I own a different Morphe palette, so I know the shadows are great quality.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Wyckoff, NJ
I adore this product so much. The shades are great and the formula is super creamy and easily blendable. I recommend this to everyone if you're able to get your hands on it.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Odenton, MD
This palette has quickly become a favorite of mine. It's compact, but full of great shades that can work for all skin tones. The colors chosen are gorgeous, and the pigmentation is amazing. I would absolutely recommend this to everyone--I wish it were permanent!
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
I absolutely love this palette. The colors are amazing and very pigmented. I love the design and can't wait to create many looks with this palette. Highly recommended.
Kristian D.
Kristian D.
Chalmette, LA
Its literally so beautiful that for the first few weeks i was scared to use it because i didn't wanna mess it up, but now that i've dipped into it a bit I understand all the hype! All the beautiful colors are so pigmented and unique i love it
Chuyen N.
Chuyen N.
amherst, MA
Pigmented and buttery shadows. The colors are well coordinated with one another, I can create tons of look with this.
the emerald green shade is a little chunky, but I love it though
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.