BY MORPHE BRUSHES

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Arindy R.
copiague, NY
Simply looooove this palette and of course kathleen lights. has really good pigmentation. colors are simply gorgeous.
Valeria M.
Sanford , FL
I love love love this palette this along with my BH cosmetics and Ashley Tisdale palettes were the only two palettes I took on my last trip and I got so many complements on my eyeshadow. I'm waiting for the restock because I want to purchase another just in case lol
Brandy S.
Fall Branch, TN
This palette lives up to every expectation!!! Ive used it almost every day since I got it. Great pigment and range of shades!
Casi K.
Greenbrier, Tn
Just got this palette. Cant wait to try it. Heard wonderful things about it. Tbe shadows have a creamy feel when you swatch. Blends nicely
Rozelle G.
The hype is real with this palette. I really do love any product that that Kathleen collaborates on because the quality and the pay off are always there. This is a really good everyday palette, and if you need a pop of color, you can find that in this palette too! Eyeshadows are pigmented for the most part, and if not, you just have to build it slowly. Most definitely would recommend!
Trista N.
Daytona Beach, FL
Kathleen lights is my most favorite Youtuber!! She knows great makeup so I bought this the second it went live! The colors are beautiful. There are shimmers and mattes that can be used for many looks. At a great price ($15) you can't go wrong!!
Kim R.
Pecos , Tx
I think this is a great morphe palette I enjoyed the color selection Kathleen did a great job picking the colors I hope she comes out with more ūüėć
Alice P.
THIS IS AMAZING. Such a versatile palette, I love Kathleen and morphe. I hope they bring this back bc it's affordable and amazing. The shadows are so pigmented and blendable. I use this literally everyday.
Caroline R.
Blythewood, SC
LOVE THIS PALETTE my boyfriend bought it for me and i use it every single day
Denise M.
I really love this palette. Color pay off is great! Pigment is beautiful. Barely any fall out. Beautiful colors!!!
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.