BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Sid W.
I don't actually own this yet ... I just purchased it and it's on its way lol!! But I gave it 5 stars because I love Morphe and Kathleen Lights, and I KNOW this palette will be awesome!!! Can't wait to receive it!!
Denise J.
Puyallup, WA
Morphe shadows are some of the best shadows I've ever used. They're so creamy and pigmented and and have very little fallout with an amazing price. They're quality is amazing. They blend so smoothly with minimal effort.
Samantha T.
I LOVE THIS PALETTE. All the colors are absolutely gorgeous and easy to blend. Its my first time trying any Morphe eyeshadows and they are amazing. The great thing about this palette is that most of the colors are in their collection already.
Melissa E.
Los Angeles, CA
This palette is amazing and so rich and buttery and pigmented! Love the colors, I just love everything about this palette Kathleen did such an amazing job on this i am obsessed. THANK YOU KATHLEEN
Jenny D.
Pacific Plsds, CA
I love this palette especially for the price. I think it's worth the price and I love supporting a fellow beauty guru. I think the shades are so pretty and ideal for most skin tones.
Daisy V.
Cayey, Puerto Rico
Kathleen Lights palette with Morphe Brushes?? YES please!! Love her and the quality of this palette is excellent! Not to mention the price: 14.99! Affordable and great quality!
MarkAndleslie Z.
Greeley, CO
I love the shade and the pigmentation I just love morphe pallets they have great product and they just glide on so well in a great price range with 16 shade why not!!
Sarah T.
Highland, CA
Love love love this palette. Favorite collar yet. The eye shadows are amazing quality. She killed it. And there are shadows that she designed herself are amazing. Totally recommend
marialejandra r.
kissimmee, FL
10000 stars for this palette ! I loveeee kathleenlights she is amazing
But omg this palette is everything! The pigmentation is insane and the price is crazy!!!! Loveee this one i really recommend it
Pamela S.
Santa Fe, NM
I love this palette so much! It's perfect for all seasons, but I favor it during the fall. It has a great color selection and is very creamy and blends amazing.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.