BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Katie H.
I love Kathleen and was so excited to get this! This palette has the perfect color selection and the packaging is light and slim which makes it perfect to travel with! I recommend buying it when Morphe relaunches it!
Calene R.
Palm Coast, FL
OBSESSED. the colors are so creamy and pigmented. I applied too faced shadow insurance before hand and it stayed on for 12 + hours. I'm in love with this palette and the colors are stunning!!
jessica F.
salisbury, MD
I love this pallete for everyday. The pans are large and you get a lot of product for the price. I think the shades are universally flattering and I am looking forward to when this re-releases so I can buy one for my sisters
Katie B.
Jacksonville , NC
Love this palette for the color choices and how unique it truly is. Morphe shadows always blend so nicely and are way pigmented. Pricing is always on point and of course I had to buy this palette because of my girl Kathleen Lights!
Dalila G.
Omg! I wish I could get it! It's coming back and I have heard just awesome things about it! I have a morphe palette and it's amazing! I definitely need this in my life
Lauren I.
Ceres, CA
I was so excited for this palette. It is right up my alley with all these colors. The eyeshadows are creamy and pigmented. The price was incredible too. I was able to get myself and my cousin one. If it comes back definitely get it
Caitlin K.
Hands down, the best palette. There are such a good range of colors you can pretty much create any kind of look. I love Kathleen and Morphe. I am a full supporter of collabs. ūüėĄ
Kat M.
Kansas City, MO
I was pleasantly surprised by this palette. I love Kathleen Lights, so I knew she would select a good color range, but the quality was really exceptional for the price point. The shadows are pigmented and wear well.
Sid W.
I don't actually own this yet ... I just purchased it and it's on its way lol!! But I gave it 5 stars because I love Morphe and Kathleen Lights, and I KNOW this palette will be awesome!!! Can't wait to receive it!!
Nicole S.
Wyckoff, NJ
I adore this product so much. The shades are great and the formula is super creamy and easily blendable. I recommend this to everyone if you're able to get your hands on it.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.