BY MORPHE BRUSHES #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette these colors look so pre...1 Answers
  • Hello, Everyone seems to love Morphe but I heard the palettes were ...8 Answers
Colleen M.
Colleen M.
Orem, UT
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love the colors, I love the shadow quality. It's a fun palette that you can get both an everyday look, as well as a fun, artistic look. The white shimmer shade may just be my favorite one ever.
Heather C.
Heather C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I finally received this amazing palette and I love it! The colors are stunning, the formula is amazing, pigmentation is perfect. Very easy to blend, didn't have any fallout that concerned me, lasted all day! Highly recommend this palette.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
When I heard this palette was coming out I was super excited. I didn't get it till the second batch because it sold out in 2 days! My bf surprised me with it and I love him so much for it. All the other are pigmented and soft, especially the shimmer shades. My favorite shades are the mustard and brick colored eyeshadow. I love how the packaging is sleek and sturdy. It is a must have if you're a fan of KathleenLights!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Odenton, MD
This palette has quickly become a favorite of mine. It's compact, but full of great shades that can work for all skin tones. The colors chosen are gorgeous, and the pigmentation is amazing. I would absolutely recommend this to everyone--I wish it were permanent!
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Oxford, MI
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Morphe palettes are usually amazing and this one lived up to the hype all around it. It was so affordable at only $15! And Kathleen chose such beautiful colors to go together in this palette. I love it so much.
Chuyen N.
Chuyen N.
amherst, MA
Pigmented and buttery shadows. The colors are well coordinated with one another, I can create tons of look with this.
the emerald green shade is a little chunky, but I love it though
Samaa M.
Samaa M.
Smithfield, RI
Kathleen Lights is my fave! Morphe is also a favorite, so this palette is a win win. Love the colors and pigmentation
Sami M.
Sami M.
Friedens, PA
I'm such a huge fan of KathleenLights. She's like my idol. So when I saw that she paired with Morphe to make a palette I lost it. I bought it right as it launched and I'm in love with it. The colors are so pigmented and easy to work with. The only problem I find with it is there is a LOT of fall out. Like, you barely touch the shadow and it already has a little pile of shadow dust in the pan. I look past it though because of how gorgeous these colors are.
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I absolutely love this palette. The colors are amazing and very pigmented. I love the design and can't wait to create many looks with this palette. Highly recommended.
Kristian D.
Kristian D.
Chalmette, LA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Its literally so beautiful that for the first few weeks i was scared to use it because i didn't wanna mess it up, but now that i've dipped into it a bit I understand all the hype! All the beautiful colors are so pigmented and unique i love it
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.