BY MORPHE BRUSHES #66 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Hannah V.
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
I wasn't going to buy this originally since I really don't see myself using a few of the shades. But 80% of them are so beautiful and I love Kathleen, so I decided to buy it. I am so happy that I did! The colors are so beautiful and they all coordinate so well! I can easily create countless looks with this palette. I even love the colors that I thought I couldn't use! I typically use warm neutral colors all the time, but this palette made me want to experiment with the greens and cooler colors!
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this palette! I love that it has a different variety of colors. Bright, and dark. You can achieve many eye looks such as day and night, classic, bold, and and colorful as well. The best of all it's very affordable! Definitely recommend this palette.
Cassidy P.
Cassidy P.
I stalked the website to buy this and I'm glad I did I love it! It has so many unique shades that allow for so many different looks. You can do an everyday look to an old smokey eye and that just shows the diversity that Kathleen put in this palette. The are amazing and blend so smooth. Get your hands on it when it comes back out!
Haley A.
Haley A.
St Johnsville, NY
The colors in this are STUNNING. It was my first morphe pallette and I love it! They blend fantastic and are so smooth.
Sydney T.
Sydney T.
This is my favorite palette by morphe! The shadows are super unique and create so many looks! I use this for a night out or a basic every day look! The shadows blend great and there isn't fallout! Love this
Lizbeth A.
Lizbeth A.
I love this palette! The shadows and the colors are absolutely amazing. I love that first eyeshadow to highlight. The amazing part is she has several tutorials on her channel with this palette.
Alex K.
Alex K.
Franklin, MA
This is my go to palette when I am going out. Beautifully pigmented shadows that blend easily! I love the mix of shimmer shades and matte shades. The greens are amazing! Such a great palette for the price
Hana M.
Hana M.
Baltimore, MD
I just got this palette and I can't wait to put together a fall look! I love the colors and I find the quality of the shadows to be amazing. They blend really well and are super pigmented. I had a tad bit of fallout, but nothing too problematic. With a price tag of $15, I would highly highly recommend.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Kelso, WA
To die for!
I'm not kidding I'm so in love with the pallet.
I normally would never find myself wearing green but this pallets emerald green is one of the most stunning shades I have ever laid my eyes on. The glitter ohmygaah.
And as with most all morphe shadows most were so creamy and had a wonderful pigment. I love all things Kathleen lights and she really made a beautiful pallet. Also, if you combined the light highlight shimmer shade with the green you get a gorgeous eredencent highlight green it's wonderful.
Even though there were about two shadows I didn't absolutely love because of the lack of the "pop" of pigment it is still an amazing pallet and Ive used it everyday sense I got it. Low quality pics but amazing product.
Britnay V.
Britnay V.
Pasadena, CA
Very nice colors. A lot of pigment. Can achieve many different looks with this palette only thing is packaging is kind of cheap. But for the price you can't beat it
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.