BY MORPHE BRUSHES

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Donna W.
Tiffin , OH
Oh my gosh. My fav go to Palette right now. Such pigmented and buttery colors. Simply beautiful.
Ashleigh B.
Chandler, AZ
Absolutely love these colors! Shadows are creamy and perfectly pigmented. I recommend to anyone!
Jesse B.
Saint Albans, WV
I have heard great things about this eyeshadow pallet. I haven't tried it but I really want too!!
Kari E.
Love this palette! By far my favorite morphe palette. The colors work so well with each other.
Marena L.
Ogdensburg, NY
Love the colors, the price and Kathleen lights! Love love love! It's a staple in my collection
Maruly C.
Colors are very pigmented! Also they blend really nicely. Love the aqua shade and the purples!
Jordyn S.
New haven, IN
This is such a good palette! Kathleen is my favorite YouTuber and I knew this would be great!
Bea C.
Springfield, VA
This is my favorite pallet right now! The colors really pop! Great for the fall/winter season
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
I love this palette. All morphe palettes are amazing and super pigmented. Worth the money!
Brianna D.
Los Angeles
These eyeshadow palettes are affordable and work really good! Pigment and apply on smoothly
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.