BY MORPHE BRUSHES #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette these colors look so pre...1 Answers
  • Hello, Everyone seems to love Morphe but I heard the palettes were ...8 Answers
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Worth, IL
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Pigments are great. A little bit not much fall out. The colors are amazing and I love the way they blend. You will never see me without this palette
Joselyn M.
Joselyn M.
Waukegan, IL
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love the shimmer colors in this palette. I just add a bit of facial spray to intensify the color to my liking. the mattes are hit or misses but for the most part they are good. the black shadow isn't as opaque but can be build able to anyone's liking
Camila M.
Camila M.
I love Kathleen light I'm subscribed to her but she is so nice and come out with an amazing pallets that had different colors
Eliany R.
Eliany R.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this product . Very pigmented applys lovely to the lid. Use eyeshadow primer before applying & these should come on pretty good & easy
Cecilia R.
Cecilia R.
Mission, TX
I absolutely can't live without this now it's so pigmented. The colors are so amazing and it can create so many different looks I thought I would shy away from the green glitter but honey it's the opposite I love just adding a pop of color on my lid or my lower lash like it's like cake I love this pallet so much 10/10 would recommend
Kiersten S.
Kiersten S.
I love the color assortment! My only issue was when I used some of the browns they kind of just all morphed together into the same tone on my skin. In love with the palette as a whole!
Keshia M.
Keshia M.
Silverdale, WA
Just got this a few days ago! I love it! The colors are beautiful. They blend well and the palette is so perfect for the season! Must have in any collection
MarkAndleslie Z.
MarkAndleslie Z.
Greeley, CO
I love the shade and the pigmentation I just love morphe pallets they have great product and they just glide on so well in a great price range with 16 shade why not!!
Yar M.
Yar M.
Miami
Morphe is a super good brand, with excellent quality. His pigmentation is spectacular and the point of its duration without comment, literally lasts all day. I recommend it 100%
Maddie M.
Maddie M.
Southlake, TX
I just received this palette and have already used it so much! The colors in this palette are so beautiful and you can easily creat an everyday look or go for something more smoky and colorful. I used the more berry colored matte shadows to create the perfect fall eye look and I loved it. All the colors are very pigmented and smooth. I have no complaints about this palette and it's only $15!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.