BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Cynthia V.
So happy I got this palette! Super pigmented. The colors bend so well with each other. Always getting compliments whenever I use this palette. Price point is also very good it's only around $15 for all these colors
Chuyen N.
Amherst, MA
Pigmented and buttery shadows. The colors are well coordinated with one another, I can create tons of look with this.
the emerald green shade is a little chunky, but I love it though
Yar M.
Miami
Morphe is a super good brand, with excellent quality. His pigmentation is spectacular and the point of its duration without comment, literally lasts all day. I recommend it 100%
Jessica R.
Oakdale, CA
I'm so glad I got this palette. It has everything you need! I haven't stopped using it since I got it in October. I should probably get another one since it is limited edition.
Maggui V.
Turlock, CA
I love this palette. The best $20 I've spent on this website! Some colors ha w major fallout but just tap your brush off. The packaging is ok. Would like it if it had a mirror
Rosie.80 F.
Beautiful palette. The colors are amazing. Love the pigmentation and it's super blendable. Lasts all day. You can create all kinds of looks from day to night. So recommend.
Katie H.
I love Kathleen and was so excited to get this! This palette has the perfect color selection and the packaging is light and slim which makes it perfect to travel with! I recommend buying it when Morphe relaunches it!
Chloe S.
This is my new holy grail! This compliments and works on all skin tones which is such a bonus! Highly recommend this. It is limited edition though so once it's gone it's gone.
Jennifer G.
Aurora, IL
Kathleen is one of my favorite youtuber and I absolutely love this palette! I love all the shades! Could be better but o really really love this palette! I've ordered two! I was so bummed when it sold out the fist time.
Calene R.
Palm Coast, FL
OBSESSED. the colors are so creamy and pigmented. I applied too faced shadow insurance before hand and it stayed on for 12 + hours. I'm in love with this palette and the colors are stunning!!
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.