BY MORPHE BRUSHES #66 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Mariah B.
Mariah B.
I absolutely love this palette. The colors are amazing and very pigmented. I love the design and can't wait to create many looks with this palette. Highly recommended.
Kristian D.
Kristian D.
Chalmette, LA
Its literally so beautiful that for the first few weeks i was scared to use it because i didn't wanna mess it up, but now that i've dipped into it a bit I understand all the hype! All the beautiful colors are so pigmented and unique i love it
Katie R.
Katie R.
Kathleen did an amazing job on these eye shadows! There are so many looks you can do with these colors. They are great quality and very pigmented. I'm so glad I got it! I would this product, and watching Kathleen on YouTube to anyone!
Moriah B.
Moriah B.
This palette has beautiful colors to make so many different looks. It is perfect for travel, ans inexpensive while being good quality and pigmentation. However, i personally experience a lot of fallout with this!
Brooke R.
Brooke R.
Kent, WA
I cant stop using this palette. The shades are incredible amd the formula is amazing! The shadows are so creamy and easy to blend. You can make so many looks with this palette.
Claire T.
Claire T.
Philadelphia, PA
I absolutely love this palette and have a hard time not using it. I think the packaging keeps all of the products safe and I do like it, but it gets dirty easily. The glitter shades in this palette are amazing and have a rich color pay off. All of the shadows in this palette easily last all day as well. The colors go so well together even with the green seeming like it doesn't match the color scheme. I have gotten several friends to buy this and I truly believe it is amazing.
Rayanne H.
Rayanne H.
Pueblo
This has recently became my most favorite pallet I love the all the matte shades and use thus almost every day this a staple in any ones collection!!
Sharon W.
Sharon W.
Wilkes-Barre
I love the gorgeous colors! The fall out kind of bummed me out though. I love the pigment of the different colors
Nichole E.
Nichole E.
Plantation, FL
When I heard Kathleen Lights was teaming up with Morphe I knew it was going to be killer. When the palette came out I ordered it within minutes. I can genuinely say that this palette EXCEEDED my expectations ( I don't say that very often). The color are SO creamy and blendable. There is absolutely no fallout and you really can create so many versatile looks with the colors. I find this to be one of my go-to palettes everyday for work and especially on my nights out with the girls. And the price?! COME ON! You can't beat it. Morphe and Kathleen really hit a home run with this one!
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
A great, travel friendly palette. It is the perfect size to carry around and has a great variety of colors. The shadows are buttery soft and easily blendable. I wish it included a blue and or purple instead of two greens, but that's just personal preference.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.