BY MORPHE BRUSHES #82 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Lanna M.
Lakeland, FL
I've fell in love with the green shadow and it just came in the mail last weekend. Such a beautiful palette
Jessica R.
San Mateo, CA
One of my favorites! Highly pigmented and the perfect colors for either an everyday look or a night out.
cali l.
I LOVE THIS PALETTE OMG. the green colors is gorgeous, obviously. All colors are pigmented and blend well
Savannah O.
Iam not a expert on putting on make Iam barely learning. I bought this on line from Morphe as a starter.
Tori T.
Reedsville, WI
Love everything that Kathleen lights has done and to collaborate with morphe you know it won't disappoint
Angelica R.
Newark new jersey 07107
I love these shadows are super pigmented, easy to apply and have beautiful colors I recommend perfectly
Jessica A.
Wonderful palette with great colors to choose from! From a colorful fun look to great neutral shades
Qiana W.
Warren , MI
Also one of my favorite palettes!! The shadows are easy to blend and the palette isn't too pricey.
Rebecca G.
Perfect colors and super easy to blend. I also love the pigment.. not too light and not too heavy.
Grace R.
Loveland, OH
I absolutely love this palette and I highly recommend this palette it is so pigmented and Beautiful
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.