BY MORPHE BRUSHES #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette these colors look so pre...1 Answers
  • Hello, Everyone seems to love Morphe but I heard the palettes were ...8 Answers
Kt L.
Kt L.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Perfect pallette for hazel eyes. The mattes neeed to be packed on but the shimmer green and purple have so much pigmentation!!!!
Miranda H.
Miranda H.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I just recently got this a few weeks ago! And have used it nearly everyday since! Especially for the matte black and shimmer in it! I spray a little mac fix+ and go to town with the shimmers!
Moriah B.
Moriah B.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This palette has beautiful colors to make so many different looks. It is perfect for travel, ans inexpensive while being good quality and pigmentation. However, i personally experience a lot of fallout with this!
Macie M.
Macie M.
Euless, TX
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This pallet really blew me away by how much I love it. Or use this pallet almost every day and it's perfect for neutral or crazy looks. I would totally buy this pelican in a recommend it to anybody who can get their hands on it. Looking forward to trying more Morphy eyeshadows.
Desiree M.
Desiree M.
Santa Ana, CA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This is my FAVORITE palette created by Morphe so far. The pigmentation is great and I find myself reaching for this often. The packaging is nice and it is very inexpensive. I definitely recommend!
Kylie L.
Kylie L.
Joliet, IL
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I'll be honest, I only bought this palette bc I looove kathleen! I love morphe shadows, too so I figured I would enjoy it. It ended up exceeding my expectations! I have so many palettes but most of them don't have EVERY shade I need for a complete look. This one totally did! I find myself reaching for it more than any other palette I have!
Xochilt C.
Xochilt C.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Love this palette! And Kathleen couldn't be happier with the quality of this product
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Boca Raton, FL
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This palette honestly blew me out of the water. The fact that these shadows are from Morphe is insane, and really shows that they can have really nice quality shadows. The colors in here are crazy pigmented, blend amazing, and LAST all day! I would repurchase this palette a bunch of times. Not to mention my palette is super dirty from me using it everyday! I use this over my highend palette, such as my TooFaced chocolate bar! Honestly, if you were contemplating on buying this palette I would snag it right away before it sells out again. Here are some swatches to help you💓
Yiyi Z.
Yiyi Z.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I cannot begin to describe how much I love this palette. It is perfect for a warm tones obsessed girl, so it is like heaven to me👍🏻
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This eyeshadow palette is super nice! It has a great range of colors and Kathleen did a great job selecting the shades for this palette! The reason I'm giving this 4 stars instead of 5 is because some the shimmer eyeshadows don't have as much pigmentation as I would like them to. But over all this is a great palette! Get it while you still can!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.