BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK c...1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I absolutely can't live without this now it's so pigmented. The colors are so amazing and it can create so many different looks I thought I would shy away from the green glitter but honey it's the opposite I love just adding a pop of color on my lid or my lower lash like it's like cake I love this pallet so much 10/10 would recommend " in 350 reviews
  • "I honestly just bought this because I'm a fan of Kathleen and had to support her but I absolutely fell in love with this palette. It has become my favorite/holiday palette. You can do a dramatic eye or a neutral eye. The colors she chose and created for this palette are just beautiful. I can not wait for the restock of this palette so I can get an extra one. " in 36 reviews
Brianna L.
Monroe Twp, NJ
This product is amazing. I'm a huge fan of KathleenLights and I think she did a tremendous job picking out the shades that went into this palette. The colors apply beautifully and you can mix and match and create so many awesome looks with this palette.
Rebecca S.
Hollywood, FL
This is my favorite palette right now. These eye shadows blend like a dream and the pigmentation on these are incredible, even on the glitter shades. 10/10 would recommend. Plus, the price can't be beat!
Danielle B.
Morris, IL
My husband bought me this palette and besides the stuff I got in my boxycharm boxes this is the first 'highend' palette I have purchased. I am in love! There is so much pigment ! The colors are very easy to blend. Now I have a morphe addiction!
Abigael C.
I love the color selection of this palette. I use this palette almost every day. If you don't want to use an eyeliner pencil or liquid, you can use the black eyeshadow in this palette because it's very pigmented. I also love that the black is very buildable! All the shadows in here are pigmented, easy to blend, and are very buildable. This is a great beginner palette or for anyone that wants to try the brand.
Chuyen N.
Amherst, MA
Pigmented and buttery shadows. The colors are well coordinated with one another, I can create tons of look with this.
the emerald green shade is a little chunky, but I love it though
Alicia B.
Hillsboro, OR
this palette is amazing. i got it the first day it launched and let me say i keep the palette in the box because the box is so beautiful and the colors are so pigmented on the shadows
Stephanie A.
Grand Forks Afb, ND
Oh. Em. Gee. This palette is so amazing. The pigmentation is perfect. It's easy to apply and picks up nicely on different types of brushes. I wouldn't expect anything less from Morphe though. I give this a 10/10 I would recommend this to anyone.
Jessica V.
Recently got this palette as a gift from a good friend. It is my first morphe product, and I'm so mind blown by the quality and the pigment in the shades. I can't wait to try more morphe products!
Tori J.
El Cajon, CA
It is my NUMBER 1 favorite palette of ALL time! I use it every time I wear eyeshadow! The pigmentation is insane! So buttery and easy to blend! Very reasonably priced! If you can still get your hands on it I would absolutely recommend it 1000%!
Valerie T.
Love this palette, specially because the colab is with Kathleen lights!! ❤️ the price is amazing ! The colors are so beautiful and pigmented!! I use it almost every day! you can create so many looks with this !
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.