BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Paula R.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
I really like this! The colors are great for everyday use, they are very pigmented, and they are super affordable! I don't really understand the random green shade, but other than that, this palette is awesome!
Amanda K.
Indiana, PA
I love this palette so much! It has a variety of colors with different finishes, but it has great transition shades too. Morphe has an amazing eye shadow formula, and I think this palette is fun for everyone!
Gabby M.
I love this palette! I love Kathleen lights so I was Howe excited about this collab! The shadows are super pigmented and easy to blend. As well as I really like this packaging more than their bulky plastic packaging for their other palettes.
Emily M.
Louisville, KY
if you can, BUY THIS! morphe not only makes some of the most affordable eye shadows out there, but also the quality is beyond what i could ask for. this pallete is perfect for any eye color & many looks can be created from it.
Tori R.
Gilroy, CA
I've been watching Kathleen for a while now so as you could imagine I was ecstatic knowing she had this palette out. The colors are amazing and make the best combinations. I am in love with it:)
Rama Gian H.
Anderson, SC
I absolutely LOVE this palette! All the colors in the palette are so buttery, very pigmented, & so easy to blend! I have been able to create an everyday look & a super glam and smokey look for the holidays! Highlight recommend!
Natasha M.
I love the shade selection and how pigmented they are but the two mauve shades and the black matte shades are super chalky and dry. They apply super patchy. The metallics do have some fallout.
Hana M.
Baltimore, MD
I just got this palette and I can't wait to put together a fall look! I love the colors and I find the quality of the shadows to be amazing. They blend really well and are super pigmented. I had a tad bit of fallout, but nothing too problematic. With a price tag of $15, I would highly highly recommend.
Elizabeth L.
I am so happy that I got my hands on this! I absolutely love Morphe and Kathleen Lights so this is just my ideal palette! There are so many looks that you can do with this palette and the shadows are so pigmented and beautiful!
Cynthia V.
So happy I got this palette! Super pigmented. The colors bend so well with each other. Always getting compliments whenever I use this palette. Price point is also very good it's only around $15 for all these colors
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.