BY MORPHE BRUSHES #66 in Eyeshadow Palettes

MaryEllen T.
MaryEllen T.
Boston, MA
I love this eyeshadow palette! I was so excited when they put this back in stock!!!!! I immediately bought it from the website and is very inexpensive! Love the magnetic packaging! Shadows are amazingly pigmented and blend beautifully! Get your hands on this asap!!!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Winters, CA
Love this palette. Beautiful colors so much you can do with it. Easy to blend and apply
Erin S.
Erin S.
Cairo, OH
This was my first morphe purchase, and I'm so blown away!!! There was a little mishap with the shipping of my pallet but I contacted customer service and they overnighted the pallet to me and blew me away with their customer service! I love the colors and the pigmentation! I WILL be buying more morphe pallets!
Debbie R.
Debbie R.
Sedro Woolley, WA
I love Kathleen Lights so I had to have this palette. I love to be able to have at hand the same colors she uses from her palette. I quality is great and I highly recommend the palette to young and old alike.
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Worth, IL
Pigments are great. A little bit not much fall out. The colors are amazing and I love the way they blend. You will never see me without this palette
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
This eyeshadow palette is super nice! It has a great range of colors and Kathleen did a great job selecting the shades for this palette! The reason I'm giving this 4 stars instead of 5 is because some the shimmer eyeshadows don't have as much pigmentation as I would like them to. But over all this is a great palette! Get it while you still can!
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Boca Raton, FL
This palette honestly blew me out of the water. The fact that these shadows are from Morphe is insane, and really shows that they can have really nice quality shadows. The colors in here are crazy pigmented, blend amazing, and LAST all day! I would repurchase this palette a bunch of times. Not to mention my palette is super dirty from me using it everyday! I use this over my highend palette, such as my TooFaced chocolate bar! Honestly, if you were contemplating on buying this palette I would snag it right away before it sells out again. Here are some swatches to help youūüíď
Kylie L.
Kylie L.
Joliet, IL
I'll be honest, I only bought this palette bc I looove kathleen! I love morphe shadows, too so I figured I would enjoy it. It ended up exceeding my expectations! I have so many palettes but most of them don't have EVERY shade I need for a complete look. This one totally did! I find myself reaching for it more than any other palette I have!
Macie M.
Macie M.
Euless, TX
This pallet really blew me away by how much I love it. Or use this pallet almost every day and it's perfect for neutral or crazy looks. I would totally buy this pelican in a recommend it to anybody who can get their hands on it. Looking forward to trying more Morphy eyeshadows.
Moriah B.
Moriah B.
This palette has beautiful colors to make so many different looks. It is perfect for travel, ans inexpensive while being good quality and pigmentation. However, i personally experience a lot of fallout with this!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.