BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Ashlee G.
San Antonio, TX
This pallet is gorgeous! I purchased it when it was first released and I fell in love. I had never used morphe products before so I was little nervous but once I used it, the colors were very pigmented and easy to blend. Would definitely recommend!
Sara D.
Oakland, CA
This is one of the best pallets ever. I love all of the colors and she thought of everything from a matte white to transition shades to beautiful shimmers to a charcoal black. I find myself reaching for it all the time. When it restocks definitely pick it up!
Lauren N.
Brea, CA
Literally have not dipped into any of my other eyeshadow palettes since I got this one. It has the perfect balance of mattes and shimmers while providing colors that you can create all types of looks with. Priced at only $15 makes for the perfect every day palette or even a perfect christmas gift for anybody! Absolutely nothing bad to say about this palette.
Lori W.
Concord , NC
I love the colors in the palette and the formula. This was my first Morphe pallete and I will buy more. I find it is higher quality compared to cheaper brands. I have brown eyes and the colors go well. I would recommend this to others.
Vanessa G.
Fort Worth, TX
This palette is amazing! I've followed Kathleen on YouTube for some time and she's so sweet and I'm so proud of her for this. Morphe has great quality products at an affordable price and this palette does not disappoint!
Alyse F.
Obsessed with this palette! It has a mixture of both warm tones and cool tones and even some funky colors in there too. This is actually my first Morphe palette and I intend to get the 35O as well. The packaging is a nice black cardboard with no mirror.
Elaena W.
Sycamore , IL
This morphe eyeshadow palette is very good for an everyday use type of palette. I really enjoy to mix and match colors in it, and they are super duper pigmented! i got this for my birthday and i have been loving it ever since! i would buy this again!
Jeanie R.
La Mirada, CA
Kathleen Lights is one of my favorite YouTubers so when I heard about this collab, I knew I had to have it! There are a total of 15 shadows in the palette and each one gives off amazing pigmentation. They blend like a dream and have great longevity. My favorite look is to do an emerald type of smoky eye (like the one Kathleen did on her channel).
Priscilla P.
Margate, FL
I love all the colors in this palette. I've literally used every single one and they all blend great and are super pigmented. I have brown eyes and I found that there are so many looks I could do with this palette.
Taylor D.
Rohnert Park, CA
My new favorite addition to my collection! I've been using this every day since I got it and I use all of the shades! Be sure the pick it up when it comes back in stock the second time around because it is bomb!
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.