BY MORPHE BRUSHES #66 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Sydney M.
Sydney M.
LOVE!! Love the color selection and the quality of these eye shadows are AMAZING! Not to mention it was created by the beautiful kathleenlights❤
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Holy pigmented!!! I barely put my finger on the pallet to test it, and it showed up so boldly!!! I absolutely love this pallet! I also love the price for the pallet as well! It's so good to find great makeup at a great price!!

#morphemadness
Heidi R.
Heidi R.
Tucson, AZ
Love this pallete! I am so glad I picked it up at the store iba. Trip to California. The colors are so pigmented and poly smoothly. You can accomplish so many looks using only this pallete as well as beautiful colors that you can use to steal the show on any eye shadow look!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Long Beach, CA
This pallet is absolutely amazing and for the price you can't beat that. I use it all the time and have created many beautiful looks with it.
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
New Albany , OH
I am a big fan of Kathleen's makeup channel, so I bought this palette as soon as it was available. I was already a fan of morphe eye shadow so I knew this product would not disappoint. I think the packaging is beautiful, it comes with a great variety of shades, and has great pigmentation. I do not thing all the shades are perfect for my complexion, but overall I think it's a great palette and would satisfy any makeup lover!!
Mariah M.
Mariah M.
This is my first Morphe palette and I was not disappointed. For the price, the products quality is astonishing. The pigmentation is out of this world and the colors can be used to make a wide variety of looks
Kyly H.
Kyly H.
Troy, NY
I am IN LOVE with this palette. The color pay off is amazing and the fall out with the darker shades is minimum. You can achieve every look with this palette. My fav combination is placing the darker forest green shade and placing the teal color on top. It makes such a beautiful emerald shade that's great for a night out look.
Marena L.
Marena L.
Ogdensburg, NY
Love the colors, the price and Kathleen lights! Love love love! It's a staple in my collection
Adrii F.
Adrii F.
Where do I begin. First impression love the packaging, it's very compact compared to other morphe palettes. Upon my first use I found the colors blend to perfection and are super buttery and pigmented. (The black is a little hard to work with) But you can create so many looks with this arrangement of colors. I love this palette and for the price it was a steal!
Maleni d.
Maleni d.
Windsor, CT
I am head over heels with this palette. It has so many beautiful colors, including a pop of green. It is blendable, and applies very nicely. Got her palette on the Morphe website at a great price. It was my first time using any of their palettes (this was a collab) and I definitely recommend!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.