BY MORPHE BRUSHES #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette these colors look so pre...1 Answers
  • Hello, Everyone seems to love Morphe but I heard the palettes were ...8 Answers
Cassie A.
Cassie A.
Victorville , CA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This is my new favorite palette. I basically buy anything Kathleen comes out with but honestly I use this everyday because it's is so good. The pigment is great and so is ghetto color range. I want to buy another one before they sell out again. I definitely recommend it.
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I absolutely love this palette! I recently purchased it because I love KathleenLights, she's by far my favorite Youtuber! The pigmentation of these shadows are so amazing, so creamy and easy to blend! I wish it wasn't limited edition
Lizetth M.
Lizetth M.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This palette is amazing the colors are sooo beautiful 💖 😍 i love them all!! They are so pigmented & so affordable
Kari C.
Kari C.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
One of my favorite Morphe palettes! So beautiful, blendable and versatile. With just the one palette I can create complete looks, day or evening, without any fuss or hassle. 10/10 would recommend!
Peyton W.
Peyton W.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I am a huge fan of Kathleen, watch her all of the time. But I find this palette to be one I don't pick up as much as my Morphe 35F, I'm not sure why. Nonetheless I do like this palette and the pigment is great, I mean it's a Morphe palette! I guess I'm just not a big fan of the colors.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Morphe has done it again, Although I do not have the pleasure in owning this palette YET! My friend does and I had a lot of fun playing around with this bad boy recently and I have not been able to stop thinking about. The price is super economic. The texture and pigmentation is awesome, it blends great. Great colors for all around the year. Also Kathleen Lights is a YouTuber I've been following forever and she seems so sweet. A must have!
Lydia C.
Lydia C.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love Kathleen and I love this palette! You can't beat the price ($14.99) and it's very pigmented and works for any skin tone or eye color. I can use it for an everyday look or a smokey look. I love it!
Nelly C.
Nelly C.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Absolutely love this palette.. For one I love supporting my fave Youtubers, two its so affordable & has a good variety of colors for so many looks. In my opinion very suitable for different skin tones. Yes the colors do have a little fall out but still very pigmented & build-able.
Mia D.
Mia D.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Honestly this is the palette that made me realize that Morphe is really stepping up their game. All of the shades are perfectly blendable and perfect. My favorite shade is the mustardy shade. It really makes brown eyes pop! It's just a really gorgeous palette overall.
Valerie T.
Valerie T.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Love this palette, specially because the colab is with Kathleen lights!! ❤️ the price is amazing ! The colors are so beautiful and pigmented!! I use it almost every day! you can create so many looks with this !
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.