BY MORPHE BRUSHES

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Cali R.
I recently purchased this palette and I'm obsessed! It works with any eye color and the pigment is fabulous!!
Fatima R.
Such a good pallete I love Kathleen lights the colors are so pigmented it's crazy I use this mostly every day
Cassandra C.
Hutto, TX
Not all of the eyeshadows are super pigmented, but I absolutely love the palette and wear it almost everyday!
lily r.
I just bought this pallet, & the colors are super GORGEOUS! I love the torquise one. this pallet is awesome.
Kaitlin C.
N Baltimore, OH
I love morphe but I don't know what it was but I really just didn't like this to much. It just wasn't for me.
Michelle D.
Favorite YouTuber made a great eyeshadow palette so smooth and buttery and pigmented. Would highly reccomend
Maria F.
Indianapolis, IN
Una paleta super bonita aparte que la compre por la colaboracion de la youtuber que es una de mis favoritas
Kaylee M.
Yall, this is my everyday palette. I absolutely love it! It's so Pigmented and has such great color combos!
Lanna M.
Lakeland, FL
I've fell in love with the green shadow and it just came in the mail last weekend. Such a beautiful palette
Allie B.
Bakersfield, CA
I always grab for this pallet. Super affordable. Super pigmanted. Very soft to the touch. Swatches amazing.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.