BY MORPHE BRUSHES #66 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Cristina A.
Cristina A.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought it because I love Kathleen Lights AND I had really been wanting to try Morphie shadows because everyone raves about them. I found it to be good but not great. There is a lot of fallout as soon as you dip your brush onto the shadow on the palette. Colors show up a little different but they actually do work well when on the eye.I would try other colors again. Good for the price!
Cynthia V.
Cynthia V.
So happy I got this palette! Super pigmented. The colors bend so well with each other. Always getting compliments whenever I use this palette. Price point is also very good it's only around $15 for all these colors
Katlyn S.
Katlyn S.
I have huge fan of Kathleen, so when I saw she was working with Morphe I died. I am not even kidding I have used this product every day since it came in. You can get so many different looks. You can easily for from a day time look to a night on the town look. You. Need. This.
Kayla  G.
Kayla G.
Rincon, GA
I use this every day! You can create so many different look with this palette!
Jamie T.
Jamie T.
Oakland, ME
I've been waiting for this product to relaunch what seems like forever I am so glad I got my hands on it it this time around! Not only do I love following Kathleen lights on YouTube but her palette is killer! Even though I have only owned this for about two weeks! I can already tell you it's one of my all time favorites!!
Heather C.
Heather C.
Jacksonville, AL
This is one of the MOST BEAUTIFUL palettes ever. I love mine so much!! I'm going to grab SEVERAL more during the restock. It's such an amazing price for what you get. I can't wait to grab more. I will definitely be hitting pan on my first one, and probably a second because I love it so much. Kathleen's tutorials with it are an added bonus!!
Emily S.
Emily S.
The most perfect warm eyeshadow palette, and Kathleen is my favorite YouTuber so I had to buy this. Morphe is amazing quality and even more amazing prices!!
Glyniel C.
Glyniel C.
This is amazing!!!! The color payout is great and the colors are good for everyday as well as formal looks too! You can't beat the quality for this price!!!
Brook K.
Brook K.
Watsontown, PA
I love Kathleen! I had to support her by purchasing her eyeshadow palette. The colors are so beautiful.
Michaela G.
Michaela G.
Parma, OH
when i heard kathleen was coming out with a morphe palette i was instantly sold, the pigment is amazing, and they are such bendable shadows. GREAT VALUE for such a great price so affordable
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.