BY MORPHE BRUSHES

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love this palette! Great pigmentation and is blendable. The pop of green is beautiful and makes brown eyes pop! ūüĎć
Cristina P.
Mesquite, TX
I really like this pallet. It's formula.is very creamy & you create many looks with this pallet (:. Would recommend
Lizetth M.
This palette is amazing the colors are sooo beautiful ūüíĖ ūüėć i love them all!! They are so pigmented & so affordable
Johana L.
Bought this when it came out. The color are so pigmented. You can make several different looks with this palette.
Paulina J.
Anthony , TX
Recently purchased this and I'm in love, the shadows are so pigmented and you can create so many looks with this
Sharon W.
Wilkes-Barre
I love the gorgeous colors! The fall out kind of bummed me out though. I love the pigment of the different colors
This palette is pretty amazing. It is very versatile. So if you're looking for an eyeshadow palette, buy this.
Brittany G.
I use this palette almost every day! the shadows are so pigmented and so buttery! definitely worth the price!!!
alejandra c.
I have this pallete and i love it!! Colors blend BEAUTIFULLY and its good travel size. Everyday pallete forsure
lily r.
I just bought this pallet, & the colors are super GORGEOUS! I love the torquise one. this pallet is awesome.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.