• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Cecilia R.
Mission, TX
I absolutely can't live without this now it's so pigmented. The colors are so amazing and it can create so many different looks I thought I would shy away from the green glitter but honey it's the opposite I love just adding a pop of color on my lid or my lower lash like it's like cake I love this pallet so much 10/10 would recommend
Emma T.
Vermillion, SD
This palette is so beautiful! The shadows are SUCH good quality-they are so creamy! And the shades are so unique and so pretty. The only thing is that the black shade is not the best quality but the other shadows are amazing.
Ceyymichelle C.
Hoffman Est, IL
Im a huge fan or morphe! Im an even bigger fan of kathleenlights and this collaboration was a total hot for me! All shadows are pigmented and this pallete is such a great value for only $14.99 and a code is available to save a few bucks. Great buy! I highly recommend.
Larissa A.
Laredo, TX
Kathleen is such an inspiration to so many people including myself & this palette is so her the quality if bomb & the color scheme is perfection from the inner corner highlight to that buildable black! I definitely recommend
Paula R.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
I really like this! The colors are great for everyday use, they are very pigmented, and they are super affordable! I don't really understand the random green shade, but other than that, this palette is awesome!
Tessa M.
Bakersfield, CA
I adore KathleenLights. She is wonderful, talented and so caring for her fans. The only thing I love more than her is her long list of collabs and spending money on them. She never puts out anything less than amazing and this palette is no exception. Strong colors, versatile options and that great Morphe formula. I love this palette.
Amanda K.
Indiana, PA
I love this palette so much! It has a variety of colors with different finishes, but it has great transition shades too. Morphe has an amazing eye shadow formula, and I think this palette is fun for everyone!
Gabby M.
I love this palette! I love Kathleen lights so I was Howe excited about this collab! The shadows are super pigmented and easy to blend. As well as I really like this packaging more than their bulky plastic packaging for their other palettes.
Lydia C.
Charlotte, NC
I love Kathleen and I love this palette! You can't beat the price ($14.99) and it's very pigmented and works for any skin tone or eye color. I can use it for an everyday look or a smokey look. I love it!
Kari C.
One of my favorite Morphe palettes! So beautiful, blendable and versatile. With just the one palette I can create complete looks, day or evening, without any fuss or hassle. 10/10 would recommend!
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.