BY MORPHE BRUSHES #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette these colors look so pre...1 Answers
  • Hello, Everyone seems to love Morphe but I heard the palettes were ...8 Answers
Jenie T.
Jenie T.
Tehachapi, CA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Morphe has done it again this palette is beautiful and Kathleen has done an awesome job at arranging this perfectly. My favorite favorite favorite highlight shade is at the very top left the very first color in this pallet I am obsessed!
Christina M.
Christina M.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Honestly it is an amazing palette, the pigmentation is great and the color scheme is great, I'm in love with this palette I've already created to different looks and you can get an everyday look with this palette 💕
LeAnn D.
LeAnn D.
Laurel, MS
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
ALL TIME FAVORITE PALETTE! Kathleen is also one of my most favorite makeup artists. This palette is my go-to palette most of everyday! The packaging is great and is perfect to me! Couldn't be any better! So ready to see what more collabs she has coming soon!
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Love it. Love her. Love supporting her. The color selection is wonderful. You have the perfect neutrals and pops of color. Plus a buildable black. It's sleek. Easy to travel with.
Katie O.
Katie O.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This palette is amazing! Morphe creates shadows with such great pigment! When I heard Kathleen Lights was doing a collab, I had to get my hands on this!! I love it, I love Morphe, and I love Kathleen Lights! Such a beautiful and affordable palette!
Tatiana R.
Tatiana R.
Scranton, PA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Amazing palette! Kathleen Lights is such an inspiration to so many people and this palette totally represents her. The colors are so diverse and beautiful! Pigmentation is amazing and very blendable. I just got this about a week ago and I've made so many different looks already. 10/10 :)
Erica B.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
#youtubemademebuyit I absolutely love this palette. I bought it mainly because I love Kathleen Lights but I get so many great looks. Every time I create a look with this I get a crazy amount of compliments. Morphs shadows are great on their own but the color combination on this palette and the size makes it great for everyday and travel. This would easily fit into my purse or an overnight bag with plenty of room to spare. The price couldn't be beat either!
Kellie G.
Kellie G.
Just got this in the mail about a week ago and i've become absolutely obsessed with it. The pigmentation is amazing and the colors are perfect for everyday or slightly more dramatic looks. The price point is so good for the quality of the product you are getting. Would absolutely recommend!
Natallyah G.
Natallyah G.
Bayonne, NJ
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This pallets is so pigmented and wonderful. I have purchased this palette twice because it's such a good every day palette . The price is totally worth and and they're just really great shadows, definitely one of morphes best palettes
Cassie A.
Cassie A.
Victorville , CA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This is my new favorite palette. I basically buy anything Kathleen comes out with but honestly I use this everyday because it's is so good. The pigment is great and so is ghetto color range. I want to buy another one before they sell out again. I definitely recommend it.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.