BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Lauren M.
Kingwood, TX
Usually I would never touch these shadows, because of all the greens and cool tones... but these colors all blend so well together and are soooooo gorgeous! I love how small it is because it makes it so easy to travel with! Hopefully it come back in stock :)
Erin M.
Woodbine, MD
I love love love love this palette. It's my new everyday and I basically haven't stopped using it since I got it. From super natural to super intense looks, this palette can do everything. I'm so glad I got it even tho I had to pay a huge shipping fee.
Mekinah P.
Wichita, KS
My favorite palette right now!! I love Kathleen Lights so of course I had to support. The shades in here are perfect. From everyday looks to dark smokey eyes, the palette does it all. I'm gonna buy another when they relaunch so I have a backup!
Sarah D.
I LOVE LOVE this eyeshadow palette! I got it for my birthday from the Morphe site and have used it almost everyday since! The shadows are very pigmented and easy to blend in my opinion! This is also a very affordable palette, just wish shipping was leas
Matthew B.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm a huge fan of Kathleen Lights, so I'm very happy that I got my hands on this palette! I LOVE the green shadow and have used it in a Christmas look. I use the first shadow in the palette for inner corner highlight all the time, and I sometimes even use it as a face highlighter when I want to GLOW.
Ashley T.
Bealeton, VA
AMAZING palette! I have seen some negative reviews but this works amazing for me. My only complaint is the matte black, it isn't well pigmented but I don't use black eyeshadow anyway. All the other colors are great, they are powdery so I just tap my brush in them so it's not wasted floating all over the palette and for the price? Girl you better buy it! I highly recommend.
Lauren N.
Brea, CA
Literally have not dipped into any of my other eyeshadow palettes since I got this one. It has the perfect balance of mattes and shimmers while providing colors that you can create all types of looks with. Priced at only $15 makes for the perfect every day palette or even a perfect christmas gift for anybody! Absolutely nothing bad to say about this palette.
Ashlee G.
San Antonio, TX
This pallet is gorgeous! I purchased it when it was first released and I fell in love. I had never used morphe products before so I was little nervous but once I used it, the colors were very pigmented and easy to blend. Would definitely recommend!
Vanessa G.
Fort Worth, TX
This palette is amazing! I've followed Kathleen on YouTube for some time and she's so sweet and I'm so proud of her for this. Morphe has great quality products at an affordable price and this palette does not disappoint!
Sara D.
Oakland, CA
This is one of the best pallets ever. I love all of the colors and she thought of everything from a matte white to transition shades to beautiful shimmers to a charcoal black. I find myself reaching for it all the time. When it restocks definitely pick it up!
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.